TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

+61
LMR BlackHawk
Adder 020
SimF40
ll Taku ll
Demo Marksman
TG Wormburner
Richy59
TLR Scrublord
Velox Canadian
Biggsy tv
CRA XenoMorph
LZR Harmonic
LMR IMPREZA
Ax4x Kane
Matt
CQR Myles
XPR Roadrunner
BAM Python
JAMIE ANDERS0N
rainonef1
Texaspotatolord
IRT YT RICE
JOSHSIGGY
RW26 BLAZE
AAR ABEnstein
SideExitSupra
AdamWatson99
LMP Phantom
henkymetcola
SFM Benedict
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Mikey J
HCR Motorhead
HCR Bellmond
XPR Moontower
SorrySmithy
Ax4x Chaddy
CQR Rogue
CRA Project182R
Pidge107
Ax4x Bandit
ScoobyDoobieDoo
LastNewtStandin
ART Carrera
LMR Zakspeed
ShrinkingSteven
LMR DarthMario
xVampirAx
CQR Aero
Turbo Power 77
II AntR II
BG Wumba
F4H Lotterer
Beanz
CreamyTastey
Hainesy
TweekPunx
Dragonsyoung
The Posimosh
HCR generaltso
LMR Deftone MX
65 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:12

BG Wumba wrote:
sbiggs wrote: Again, albeit humorous to many, it isn't to others so please refrain for this as of right now. From now on please keep everything PG, as messages will be edited or deleted if they do not follow the community or sporting regulations.
Thanks
Doesn't that depend on your level of humor? scratch  Another overreaction by some people to 'PG' rated images.
The pictures were PG. The context they were used was seen to potentially exacerbate an argument or confrontation. That's why it was removed.

Level of humor doesn't enter into it. If the image contains anything that is not considered "PG" (swearwords, nudity etc) or seen to potentially cause or aggravate an argument without being constructive, just simply to cause controversy, then it will be removed until such time as its seen that people can behave respectably.
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use)

Post by SFM Benedict Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:21

LMR Zakspeed wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
XPR Roadrunner wrote:ya...I don't know how nobody can see that....
He said in the lobby that he had no idea who CD was.
It is CD without a doubt.
i know for a fact it is CD

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 22:32

JamesHall94 wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:
JamesHall94 wrote:Whats that about me having an illegal car???? I can tell you I run a perfectly legal car all the time, I can supply tunes to all memebers of staff if you all want proof, so I'm not being funny leave me out of this, I am a good lad who wants to sit in a wifi free pub in Durham and not be bashed!!! Don't do it again!!!

mod edit language - Duncan
seems some of our members didn't realise there was a glitch on the replays, I can vouch for you dude
Cheers Duncan! Sorry about the language but I feel that Everytime I do well or my the team I drive for with pride... Benedict Racing, do well I end up
Or the team ends up getting bashed around for it, it's not on to be honest and I think people should relise this. Benedict racing are going places and I will be stood beside them (the BR Mangement) with pride!! Nuff said!
May I just add, that it was a joke. I've never seen a DLC Car painted up, so decided to snap it and upload to the forums. If we did suspect you of having an 'Illegal Build' (which we absolutely do not), we would contact you formally by PM.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 23:24

Error on my part, like Kilroy I have never seen a DLC painted, no one was accusing you of anything James, even in the Phone call you gave me, I explained what was going on.

Even at the start no one was accussing anyone haha, was just stating the car, not the driver, as having a number on the car in an image... is not straight evidence of that driver.

As I said, I was wrong, and mentioned what I did for the right reasons, so please, blame me, and no one else, hopefully we can get back on subject?

What's peoples estimates for the cars in GTE next week? loads of possibilities, my bet is on the Jag/Vette and Ford, but because of the drivers, there may be a surprise from someone in the midst. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 6:00

JamesHall94 wrote:Whats that about me having an illegal car???? I can tell you I run a perfectly legal car all the time, I can supply tunes to all memebers of staff if you all want proof, so I'm not being funny leave me out of this, I am a good lad who wants to sit in a wifi free pub in Durham and not be bashed!!! Don't do it again!!!

I'll vouch for you James. As long as I have known you, I have never seen anything even remotely suspect. You're one of the good guys and I wish you all the best Cheers 
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 11:43

sorry if i havent been racing lately(*been busy with personal stuff) im going to try to make the last round which will be my last race as im going to retire from racing after that.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:06

Well this just got a whole load more boring.

Just so this post is relevant, i can't wait for the final round!
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:07

BG Beanz wrote:Well this just got a whole load more boring.

Just so this post is relevant, i can't wait for the final round!
+1
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:19

Thinking about working up a "Mr Kipling" livery for the last race, maybe a Xmas themed "Mince Pies" style, any suggestions? Smile

As for the race I look forward to seeing a battle commence, qualifying is gonna be tight but I expect to see Chevrolet, Jaguar, Ford and maybe a Ferrari or a Viper repeat the battle from Laguna, will be exciting to watch! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:21

I predict the someone in a Chevy Oreca is going to get pole and win the race in the LMPC class.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:23

Impossible, Chevrolet Oreca has NO chance of winning LMPC Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:25

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Impossible, Chevrolet Oreca has NO chance of winning LMPC Wink
Well it has to be either that or the Mario Kart I stole from Mario and that car is really slow and unreliable.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:34

Bandit1097 wrote:
LMR WARSPITE wrote:Impossible, Chevrolet Oreca has NO chance of winning LMPC Wink
Well it has to be either that or the Mario Kart I stole from Mario and that car is really slow and unreliable.
Ooooh now you've done it, expect a Blue Shell on the way shortly, he is very protective of his Mario hardware, besides, it may be slow, but it comes with Banana's. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 17:48

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
Ooooh now you've done it, expect a Blue Shell on the way shortly, he is very protective of his Mario hardware, besides, it may be slow, but it comes with Banana's. Smile
I can't figure out how to get bananas. I only see a button for blue shells.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 18:08

Bandit1097 wrote:I can't figure out how to get bananas.
Speak to this rather porkable lady...

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 Gwen-Stefani-Hollaback-Girl
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Demo Marksman Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 18:41

BG Beanz wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:I can't figure out how to get bananas.
Speak to this rather porkable lady...

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - General Discussion (part 2 use) - Page 15 Gwen-Stefani-Hollaback-Girl
Porkable. My sides are currently in orbit.
Demo Marksman
Demo Marksman

TORA Race Number : 364
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 11:32

is the entry thread up for road atlanta as can't see it

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Taku ll Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 11:56

Hunty1981 wrote:is the entry thread up for road atlanta as can't see it
just sign in to the laguna one, it's actually the Road Atlanta one.Thats what I did anyway.
ll Taku ll
ll Taku ll

TORA Race Number : 330
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 22:20

Is it likely that the race will start at exactly 8pm on Sunday? I won't be home till 8 but was hoping I could still get in for the race.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 22:27

OP updated now -

8.30 D4RR3N Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:16

Hello
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 19:51

JamesHall94 wrote:Hello
Hi there. Hello 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 22:32

hello Hello
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 2:24

Bandit1097 wrote:
LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:
I can't figure out how to get bananas.  I only see a button for blue shells.
now i know where that 'Kart' went. no matter, it was equipped with a KEN auto-pilot feature anyways (ala Men In Black)
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA Project182R Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 10:42

The ISCC is coming to an end :-(
CRA Project182R
CRA Project182R

TORA Race Number : 782
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next