TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

+41
CQR Basher
Ax4x Chaddy
TFR Magic
RBHMScarhand
totlxtc
CQR HABURi
SorrySmithy
aggerdo
Slider S15
GTR Mike V
Amarth
Richy59
GLR mar B ond
LastNewtStandin
Mavrick 0
PLOW tubbi
Turbo Power 77
CQR Vapor
Ax4x Cowboy
Standaman94
Beanz
CQR NEON
I Ray P Dave I
BG Wumba
CQR Myles
CQR Rogue
TheAngryPudding
Ax4x Mikey J
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
TG Wormburner
Koenigsegg R
Ax4x Kane
CQR Jono
TPR Watkin
Ax4x Bandit
TLR Scrublord
CQR Aero
CQR Deuce
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CQR D4N13L
45 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by totlxtc Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 22:55

In 10+ years of racing I have never seen anything like it. Like I said if I ruined anyone's race then I am sorry, I had no control. Video is quite amusing to see
totlxtc
totlxtc

TORA Race Number : 741
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by GTR Mike V Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:01

All was fine until race 3 when I had massive lag from the guy in front of me. Bad ending to some great racing tonight but it was a fun series, even though I only participated in the last 3 events, thanks you Tora for putting this together and also thank you to team Forza Universe Slow for taking me on mid season. I had a great time!
GTR Mike V
GTR Mike V

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:07

When I entered this series I never had any ambition of winning or even competing for the series title. When It come down to the final race and I had a chance of winning I was looking forward to the challenge. For it to be ended the way it did after all the abuse I had been getting these last few days is just ridiculous. Disappointed with how this series finished and instead of arguing with people all day and night I will put in a stewards inquiry and let it be dealt with that way.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:16

There has been SI's filled for incidents in lobby A, just a heads up incase anyone chats about these incidents.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Basher Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:18

What a superb evening and final round of the TCC - Thank you to all the organisers and race lobby hosts.

Congratulations to CQR Magic 1st on the series win and to CQR Neon 2nd on a close fought second place.

Hard lines to TG Haydo 3rd , unfortunately that Lexus didn't quite cut the mustard tonight

CQR Basher
CQR Basher

TORA Race Number : 772
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-11-27

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:29

Thanks Nigel, it was a fantastic championship with some great racing throughout the season Cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by totlxtc Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 23:56

Here you go!
totlxtc
totlxtc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:06

Serious case of lag there, one of the worst i've seen. I especially love how the cars rocket backwards after the hit though. Shocked 

Also, who is CGR Areo? Razz
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:24

Are the tables not final then?

Teams championship looks to be showing only 2 rounds.
Thought we had snatched 3rd place before someone pointed it out to me.

Congratulations to everybody that participated, All the staff and marshals & racers, you made Tuesdays awesome and the highlights of my week these last 12 weeks. Also to Deuce for the Nurb tune

Thank you

And to my team mates in all 3 Universe teams.

Slow = Newt / Shafter / Bee / Mike v / Guru / Amarth
.Net = Scar / Aggers / Sky
DUI = Warrior / Totlxtc / Taylor

You all done a fine job coming over to Tora to race with me, So proud of you fellas especially to the guys that never raced in serious competition before.

To make the top ten with all 3 teams is some achievement so thanks for always making time to race and get involved with the testing and everything.

Roll on TCC S9 Cheers
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TFR Magic Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:31

BG Beanz wrote:Serious case of lag there, one of the worst i've seen. I especially love how the cars rocket backwards after the hit though. Shocked 

Also, who is CGR Areo? Razz
The "correction" for CGR Areo at around 4:50 is an experience. Either that or I'm logging an SI for warp drive!
TFR Magic
TFR Magic

TORA Race Number : 486
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:36

CQR Aero? Razz

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:37

Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure what went wrong there but the teams points are working again now!

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 W9Zxp6dMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 AcRCGdgMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 MNafhU3MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 Wz5UuVmMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 KUxkD1yMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 W1XKgn0MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 VSaZmbSMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 WgsuLHS

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 Sig10
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 0:42

CQR Aero wrote:Thanks for pointing that out.  Not sure what went wrong there but the teams points are working again now!
You're welcome CGR Aero Cool 
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 5:16

TG Haydo wrote:When I entered this series I never had any ambition of winning or even competing for the series title. When It come down to the final race and I had a chance of winning I was looking forward to the challenge. For it to be ended the way it did after all the abuse I had been getting these last few days is just ridiculous. Disappointed with how this series finished and instead of arguing with people all day and night I will put in a stewards inquiry and let it be dealt with that way.
Come on it wasn't abuse at all, people have opinions on what was happening and we have a right to voice them if we do not agree especially in such a close hard thought championship.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Basher Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 8:39

totlxtc wrote:

Here you go!
Thats the strangest thing i've seen in an online race - hard lines mate
CQR Basher
CQR Basher

TORA Race Number : 772
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-11-27

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 11:22

CQR CHRiS wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:When I entered this series I never had any ambition of winning or even competing for the series title. When It come down to the final race and I had a chance of winning I was looking forward to the challenge. For it to be ended the way it did after all the abuse I had been getting these last few days is just ridiculous. Disappointed with how this series finished and instead of arguing with people all day and night I will put in a stewards inquiry and let it be dealt with that way.
Come on it wasn't abuse at all, people have opinions on what was happening and we have a right to voice them if we do not agree especially in such a close hard thought championship.
When it gets to the stage where I consider not racing because the hassle I was getting on others parts of the forum/on the live stream then I would think that you guys have overstepped the mark a bit. There's a difference between voicing your opinion or bullying/trolling that this forum considers against the code of conduct. At the end of the day I would have won the championship if I didn't get lag smashed in Race 3 at Sunset. This cost me at least 4 points but most probably 5/6. This is the world of Forza and stuff like this happens. I feel hard done by with what some of your club done last night but instead of having another 10 page arguement I think it's best if we let the staff deal with it how they see fit.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 11:28

And end

Thank you no more about this please

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 I6ugkpwMSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 10YNCX2MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 10 SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 11:36

I cant comment on what happened last night as I do not know what went on. As for CQR trolling before the race over this matter there was no trolling only discussion over a issue which needed to be looked into, if a member trolled from CQR or caused any stress or grief for you please PM me and I will look into this as it is not the way in which our club goes about discussing matters that arise with rules and all our members know this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 11:55

We could lock this now championship is over?
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 11:57

No more will be said here Chaddy on this matter so its upto and and the staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 12:01

My heads spinning from it all
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 12:04

Lol It will be dealt with privately and I can assure you in the correct way.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 12:30

It would seem a slighty heavy handed to lock a thread whilst points are being discussed.

Also, its just one of the topics being talked about I should imagine, and locking the thread stops all other discussions too.........

after all, everyone has a point of view and should be free to express it.
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 13:13

Was the thread locked?

Sorry I was away all day so only managed to keep up with some of it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by totlxtc Wed 13 Nov 2013 - 13:20

Just my 2p's worth:

As a new guy to TORA and having loved taking part in the TCC and Mclaren cup can I just say something.

I know people can be competitive and there can be rivalry between some teams but all the bitching and willy waving here can be really off putting and can put people off wanting to take part. Have we forgotten this is a game and meant to be fun?

I would suggest if people have an issue then they contact the appropriate authorities rather than making the air stale over their little tiffs. I have heard the same in lobbies before the race and it gets off putting hearing one person/team ranting about another one. It's not very nice especially if one of those you are bitching about is a friend or team mate.

There are far too many who think their ego is more important than anything else.
totlxtc
totlxtc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next