TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal.

Go down

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal. Empty Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports signs huge sponsorship deal.

Warpath-Spitzfranco Motorsports is proud to sign on sponsor UpperEdge Media for both TORA and SORA events. UpperEdge Media, a website design company run by my Friend and Operator of the Official League of NASCAR the Game (UpperEdge Racing) AnF Knight. They specialize in website creation and Maintenance and are based in Canada and have had some great reviews.

The Contract is of an undetermined length of time but I can assure you the UpperEdge Media Logos will be featured on all Warpath Cars in every series starting with WSM's first season in the Spec Cup. We look forward to our partnership with UpperEdge Media which will be for years to come.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit