TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​!

Go down

CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! Empty CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​!

We are thrilled to welcome iGP Manager to the CRA family and officially welcome them to the world of TORA. This is a really important day in the team’s history, iGP is an outstanding game we suggest all of our fans should try out!

iGP logos will appear on the side and hood/roof of our cars that will be televised and on youtube (including any other event that will allow us to give air time to our new sponsor)

Team CRA Scuderia will be the first CRA team to debut the iGP logo, hopefully obtaining permission to use the livery at the Round 03 of the World GT series at Nurburgring, with other teams within CRA following soon in future series.

The deal was made with an undisclosed fee, but the deal will support both parties for the next year.

RiverBlack JJ has also attained independant driver sponsorship with iGP

"I am overjoyed to have been given this opportunity to have such an amazing company sponsoring me in my virtual racing career, i hope to make iGP proud and put in some great performances!"

iGP manager has been featured in Autosport Magazine and has also been recommended by Nascar legend Dale Earnhardt Jr. You can see their comments on the front page of the game by clicking the link below.

http://igpmanager.com/

CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! 12
RiverBlack JJ
RiverBlack JJ

TORA Race Number : 224
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 212
Location : Colchester, UK (Same place as Standaman 94, weird right?)
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

CRA confirm Sponsorship deal with iGP Manager​! :: Comments

SVR Solar

Post Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:45 by SVR Solar

Undisclosed Fee :/ please dont say you actually paid them for a Sponsor haha

Back to top Go down

RiverBlack JJ

Post Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:48 by RiverBlack JJ

No, we are getting stuff from them Smile

Back to top Go down

CRA XenoMorph

Post Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:51 by CRA XenoMorph

woohoo cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Dominic Mako

Post Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:53 by Dominic Mako

Congrats on the sponsorship to the team and RiverBlack JJ specifically. I hadn't heard of iGP prior to this post, so I guess the sponsorship is working already.

Back to top Go down

RiverBlack JJ

Post Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 15:06 by RiverBlack JJ

That's what we're hoping for Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down