TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

+24
Windcharger8199
LZR Harmonic
RBHMScarhand
CQR Aero
DR PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR ChicaiN
LMR DarthMario
SP33D RAC3R 28x
LMR Deftone MX
Diablo 29x
Ax4x Bandit
XPR Roadrunner
BalmierPie671
F4H Hakkinen
SVR Yamagura
theboomeranga
TLR Scrublord
HCR Bellmond
Racert46
F4H Drake
CQR Rogue
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

Post by SP33D RAC3R 28x Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:27

Yes. I'm not sure how stint 4's times were taken down but I do know I drove about 5 secs past the 180mile mark but the math shows me driving 179.1 is it crazy to think there can be an error somewhere??

My point here is in this instance alone I am missing a mile. With just over 2 miles being important here I would seriously consider taking every measure possible to make sure all info was collected, submitted and calculated properly!!!
Thank you Diablo.

SP33D RAC3R 28x

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-12-12

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:35

Forza's distance counter is also inaccurate. Most of the time it rounds up to the next mile when it shouldn't.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:42

We are a rather new team/Family ....
Yet in four Tora TEC 13 events out of five we have a 2nd ,*5th, 10th,12th and. 18th

We are fast ... i am getting faster and coming for blood
Our passion is the fuel we run on!!!

CONGRATS to the winners and those who didn't quit
Racing and complaining after go hand in hand ....most of you have atleast pondered our question's thank you

A quick parting question......as these dates have been made for almost a year why was there there a skeleton crew manning your ship?  This was a time to shine ...and well....think some of us have a odd soiled taste in our mouths

Big ups to the couple guys holding the ball for the site...cant imagine what you had to do and that my friends for sure makes you guys rockstars \m/
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:45

Bandit1097 wrote:Forza's distance counter is also inaccurate.  Most of the time it rounds up to the next mile when it shouldn't.
But that can be manipulated correct....as its consistent it should be reliable!?!
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DR PiiHB Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:47

Bandit1097 wrote:Forza's distance counter is also inaccurate.  Most of the time it rounds up to the next mile when it shouldn't.

i did notice that the game says 12.90 miles for the track distance but by the counter you run almost all of the front stretch before the line in the 13 mile lap count. Go do a lap, you hit 13 miles as you take the downhill on the "front stretch". I was wondering what was up with that. The distance counter being off would explain it.

As for what Roscoe said, preach son! Its on like a strap on in a lesbian gang bang. (That's still PG right?)
DR PiiHB
DR PiiHB

TORA Race Number : 188
Number of posts : 46

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 3:19

Dr PiiHB wrote:

i did notice that the game says 12.90 miles for the track distance but by the counter you run almost all of the front stretch before the line in the 13 mile lap count. Go do a lap, you hit 13 miles as you take the downhill on the "front stretch". I was wondering what was up with that. The distance counter being off would explain it.

As for what Roscoe said, preach son! Its on like a strap on in a lesbian gang bang. (That's still PG right?)

The distance counter is also really sensitive with what lines you run. I remember hosting an endurance race at Tsukuba and I beat a competitor on the track, but his mile counter had him doing an extra mile over me.

And I doubt that's PG, but, if you ask me, I could care less.  Laughing 
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RBHMScarhand Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 4:27

For one of my stints, the lead driver never went to the mile mark after the distances were taken down, stint 3 I think. The host took the distances from where we stopped and then everyone just left!

I finished on the same corner in my next stint  ( give or take 50ft ) yet my distances seem to be quite different. Over 1k.
RBHMScarhand
RBHMScarhand

TORA Race Number : 987
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 4:59

AEFR xScarhandx wrote:For one of my stints, the lead driver never went to the mile mark after the distances were taken down, stint 3 I think. The host took the distances from where we stopped and then everyone just left!

I finished on the same corner in my next stint   ( give or take 50ft ) yet my distances seem to be quite different. Over 1k.

Sorry about this. Rainonef1 was the lobby host but he lagged out half way through the stint. I joined the lobby shortly after to make sure that somebody would take down the distances. Chrisupra said he would but I didn't know he was unaware of the full procedure. My mistake.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 5:12

Dr PiiHB wrote:i did notice that the game says 12.90 miles for the track distance but by the counter you run almost all of the front stretch before the line in the 13 mile lap count. Go do a lap, you hit 13 miles as you take the downhill on the "front stretch". I was wondering what was up with that. The distance counter being off would explain it.
The track in the game is also longer than it should be even though the mile counter is in the ballpark.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DR PiiHB Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 5:24

based on lap times it is a good bit longer. it takes way to long to lap the track compared to real lap times. at least with me driving lol
DR PiiHB
DR PiiHB

TORA Race Number : 188
Number of posts : 46

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 5:33

10th in Class and 14th Overall...Not to bad and it was my first ever endurance race. Congrats to F4H on the overall victory.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 8:59

Congratulations to the victors and to everyone that has taken part in not just the Nurb12 but each and every TEC event this season.
Also to all the teams that came and lost out due to internet issues etc.
To work this hard with no reward at the end and still keep coming back is worthy of commendation.

The idea of a championship for these enduro's sounded great in the beginning, Little did the staff realise quite how much they were taking on and I'm sure they have learned a lot from this experience.
Them and the marshals and every lobby host and live streamer, You all deserve huge thanks for making these events the slice of awesome that they are,

I want to thank the guys from Forza Universe for joining me in the MKR Civic to ensure the team completed it's full roster of events this season.
Shafter, Scar & Saloon you did us proud mate, We were so close to a podium too with my 1 crash of the season being the difference, I see now why they call this place the "green hell"

Thanks also to LMR Darthmario for taking me on as a rookie back at the start of the year and for keeping me on and supporting me through the various events Tora ran this season. I think we can be very proud of finishing top 5 or higher for all events with the pinnacle being that glorious GTE class podium at Le Mans, We had electrical gremlins and stint changes for almost every stint in that event and to finish third was truly a great achievement.

I have had an amazing time and look forward to another season with you all.

Newton
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 10:17

Cheers all,

I will update results for championship next few days Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RBHMScarhand Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 11:26

I agree with everything newt said, having only taken part in the last 2 event I wish I'd been here all season because is was fantastic Very Happy 

I hope I get to do this next season and perhaps complete a whole season of these endurance races.

I'm also glad to help out MKR so they could complete their season.

Happy holidays and see you next year santa 
RBHMScarhand
RBHMScarhand

TORA Race Number : 987
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 13:38

Speaking of. ^ when will season totals be up/where would we find them
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:51

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Speaking of. ^ when will season totals be up/where would we find them

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11206-tec-results-and-standings
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 14:55

Just want to echo what others are saying and say a big thanks to all the organisers, staff, hosts and everyone involved! The effort an dedication shown to run these events is amazing massive thanks to everyone!

It has been a fantastic season for Yamagura!! After our promising podium back in sept last yr at Silverstone 24hr we ha good feelings comming into the season and it showed with 4th at Sebring on our LMP1 debut! But it was to be short lived, after looking to grow the team and bringing on a couple of new drivers we had a disaster at Le Mans!! An another poor round at Rd America and following the announcment of our star driver's decision to leave the team!! Myself and Mystic decided we would tackle the final rounds as a 2 man team! With very low expectation we decided TCC was our best bet as thats where we find most enjoyment!! To find ourselves in a battle with CQR for the win on pure pace was a massive suprise!! Being there abouts on pace at Nurbs too was another suprise!! Its been a great end to a great season! Hopefully we will be defending a title next yr too!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:15

I was unaware of how they did the system. The host had lagged out and asked someone to get the results. Nobody offered so I said I would do it. I just asked people for results and distances and that was that. The only saving grace is that I finished on the same curb as another stint so that was able to gauge everything. Regardless of being a few feet further or a few feet back - it doesn't matter really. If you feel you were X amount of feet off then so was everyone else. Nobody gains or loses because it's all uniform. Your distance to the driver before you and after you is still the same.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 19:45

No worries Chris, no harm done. Was my fault really, should've checked to make sure you knew.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:46

CQR Aero wrote:...we do have the results as recorded by the hosts, so they can be checked and re-run if necessary.
If there is any error, this is it. I was ripped off a mile initially at Motegi for ISCC because the host recorded my finishing mile as the mile I rolled to next. I believe I ran 164 but it was recorded as 163 and that I rolled to 164. This was disputed and ultimately resolved, so I think at least looking into this matter is reasonable.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:43

Just a quick memo....if you want sign ups error free then just maybe you should try and get results correct huh?.....i raced in same team for four of the five TEC events this year but because i have horrible grammer you take my team points away....shame on you...hypocrite's
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:49

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Just a quick memo....if you want sign ups error free then just maybe you should try and get results correct huh?.....i raced in same team for four of the five TEC events this year but because i have horrible grammer you take my team points away....shame on you...hypocrite's

I don't understand the reasoning behind this message dude, if you have an issue then please inbox me and ill investigate into it for you, no one will lose points for bad grammar so I am unaware to what you mean by this.

However I will politely ask you keep your posts logical and on subject, attacking people will gain you no merit.

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Max Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:38

LMR WARSPITE wrote:I don't understand the reasoning behind this message dude, if you have an issue then please inbox me and ill investigate into it for you, no one will lose points for bad grammar so I am unaware to what you mean by this.

PM sent on this issue.
NSA Max
NSA Max

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-30

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:40

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Just a quick memo....if you want sign ups error free then just maybe you should try and get results correct huh?.....i raced in same team for four of the five TEC events this year but because i have horrible grammer you take my team points away....shame on you...hypocrite's

If you changed the team name then it won't count towards the championship. And please try not to be like that, if there was/is a mistake, I'm sure it was completely accidental and they'll correct it asap.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:04

Since when did we start talking to eachother like dirt???? No need what so ever!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next