TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

+24
Windcharger8199
LZR Harmonic
RBHMScarhand
CQR Aero
DR PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR ChicaiN
LMR DarthMario
SP33D RAC3R 28x
LMR Deftone MX
Diablo 29x
Ax4x Bandit
XPR Roadrunner
BalmierPie671
F4H Hakkinen
SVR Yamagura
theboomeranga
TLR Scrublord
HCR Bellmond
Racert46
F4H Drake
CQR Rogue
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:41

Many many many pms have been sent....season is over i will be heard one way or another....seems posting here gets results ....
Do not misunderstand me ...im not attacking. "Anyone"....im repremanding TEC ADMINS... I HELD TORA AND TEC IN VERY HIGH REGARD'S!!! I thought this was the high end spectrum of virtual racecraft.......now im hearing stories of the winners runing illegal builds drive shafts/slanting results ....what is this F1?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Nurburgring N12 Race Results

Post by SVR Yamagura Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:51

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:now im hearing stories of the winners runing illegal builds drive shafts/slanting results ....what is this F1?

care to share these stories? I can't believe that anyone needs to cheat here to get results. F4H are full of fast drivers and wouldn't need to cheat and Yamagura didn't need to cheat to win at Silverstone.
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 17:02

No PM have been sent to me or any staff regarding of what you have posted above.

Rosco if your team name has changed by error this can fixed please PM me details

Also regarding messages about drivers running illegal builds please PM let us know in a PM if you suspect fowl play.

Let me know your team names each race then I will see what has happened regarding results, if I mistake has been made, I suffer from server dyslexic as well.

PM sent you as well

Please can I ask for calm across the community while the above is looked into, the results as I said CQR Aero and BG Cowboy are looking into and will be sorted, dont forget these may take a while due to real world commitments.

Last edited by SelectiveRogue on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 17:08

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Many many many pms have been sent....season is over i will be heard one way or another....seems posting here gets results ....
Do not misunderstand me ...im not attacking. "Anyone"....im repremanding TEC ADMINS... I HELD TORA AND TEC IN VERY HIGH REGARD'S!!! I thought this was the high end spectrum of virtual racecraft.......now im hearing stories of the winners runing illegal builds drive shafts/slanting results ....what is this F1?

I have received no such information if someone wishes to share this with me please do be sure to include evidence or theory.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Max Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 18:59

SelectiveRogue wrote:No PM have been sent to me or any staff regarding of what you have posted above.
Rosco if your team name has changed by error this can fixed please PM me details

I sent you a detailed report 4 months ago, no response. Then resent the PM a week before Nurb, same replay, nada.  

We understand the mountain of work that goes into running a series/league/website, believe me, but all I asked for was an acknowledgement.

Today I've sent that same correspondence to Warspite, he responded within minutes with a acceptable replay, "The issue is being looked into". That's all I asked for, thanks Chris.

-Max
NSA Max
NSA Max

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-30

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:10

Maxximilllion wrote:
SelectiveRogue wrote:No PM have been sent to me or any staff regarding of what you have posted above.

I sent you a detailed report 4 months ago, no response. Then resent the PM a week before Nurb, same replay, nada.  

We understand the mountain of work that goes into running a series/league/website, believe me, but all I asked for was an acknowledgement.

Today I've sent that same correspondence to Warspite, he responded within minutes with a acceptable replay, "The issue is being looked into". That's all I asked for, thanks Chris.

-Max

Not a problem dude we can understand when something is misunderstood and when the correct people are actually extremely busy on site and off site, that getting the response you want and fast can be hard to get, so don't take any of this personally.

As I have said I will work with the Staff and the correct individuals to get your issue resolved, until then, can I politely ask you and your team be patient, as with the holidays especially, getting the time in can be difficult, but I will do my best.

Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Max Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 19:19

It's all good mate, cheers
NSA Max
NSA Max

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-30

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 23:42

Lol Roscoe.. Slow down there buddy. That kind of attitude can get you bad consequences.. Please think a little before you go ranting in posts and calling people names. Thank you sir, and have a wonderful day.  Smile 
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:11

.....i dont understand ^....who did i call names?
Ps is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back....
Threating ol ROSCOE?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:31

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:.....i dont understand ^....who did i call names?
Ps is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back....
Threating  ol ROSCOE?  

He means no harm and was just trying to give you a friendly heads-up, you did post up previously regarding "hipocrit's".
Also there is no need to bring religious views into this, you may find many drivers here come from all sorts of backgrounds, so best not to impose your views just in case.

If you feel like you have something to say, message me privately, as Panamara was trying to inform you (with bad timing I admit) that you come off with a slight attitude, it may not be intentional but can lead to misunderstanding.

So to summarise, if you want to vent, vent to me privately, and not on our forums.

Cheers, - W.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:35

Its a quote from Joe dirt....
A weak attempt at levity

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:48; edited 1 time in total
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:38

I am not aware to who that is, and even then would find it difficult to link the two with the context in between, therefor so may anyone else reading will see it at its face value.

Do you see what I mean by misunderstanding? No one is attacking you dude so you can relax, you'll find after a while those who will respond are quite friendly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 2:50

Roger that
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DR PiiHB Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 6:22

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Its a quote from Joe dirt....
A weak attempt at levity

"Life's a garden man, dig it."  Laughing 
I love this movie, not because I'm white trash....well, not only because I'm white trash. Its an American movie that you guys (any one not from America) would most likely either find as a poor attempt at comedy or maybe even a documentary about America. If you ever get a chance to watch it, I would recommend it.
DR PiiHB
DR PiiHB

TORA Race Number : 188
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-12-12

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 8:30

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:

-Max

Not a problem dude we can understand when something is misunderstood and when the correct people are actually extremely busy on site and off site, that getting the response you want and fast can be hard to get, so don't take any of this personally.

As I have said I will work with the Staff and the correct individuals to get your issue resolved, until then, can I politely ask you and your team be patient, as with the holidays especially, getting the time in can be difficult, but I will do my best.

Thank You.

Thank you is been looked at apologise I thought I had responded to question you asked a while ago so apologise I have not Sad will be clearing my inbox and we are looking into the above for you as well
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:13

Thank you ...as im sure we didnt finish as well as some we never quit and would like to see how we stack up against the "power house's"
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 14:02

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Thank you ...as im sure we didnt finish as well as some we never quit and would like to see how we stack up against the "power house's"

None of the "power houses" will quit dude, especially in TEC, I know 2 of the biggest teams in this event this year have both had cars lag out a whole stint, and one or two have even carried on, that is not quitting just unfortunately gives them a good whole 1 hour mileage score less than anyone else. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 20:24

Once again my aim was not to offend......smh

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SP33D RAC3R 28x Sun 29 Dec 2013 - 17:35

Has there been any word on where and when the stream from A room stint 1 might be posted on YouTube?? I can't watch archived twitch videos on my phone. Also, what YouTube channel would it be posted to? (Streamed by sbiggs)

SP33D RAC3R 28x

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 29 Dec 2013 - 17:38

It's been up for 2 weeks
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SP33D RAC3R 28x Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 17:50

Where?

SP33D RAC3R 28x

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4