TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes?

Go down

We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? Empty We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes?

We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? Team+hot+wheels+%283%29

Do you have what it takes to be a Team Hotwheels driver? We're looking to recruit new drivers into our team.

We will be entering our Ferrari 458 GT and Ferrari LMP cars into the remaining TORA TEC races, as well as other selected TORA championships. Our ultimate goal is a podium position at the 2014 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans. We will be entering our first LMP team, so if you're quick and looking for a seat in either category - keep reading. To be in with a chance of joining the team we need you to do the following test.

Team Hotwheels Test Track = Mugello Autodromo Internazionale - Full Circuit  (Length 3.26 miles)

We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? Mugello-race-track

1. Do a minimum of 5 laps in the 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge (Test P.I. - see below) at the Mugello Full Circuit.
2. Do this 'Test Session' in an Online Private race either alone or with a Team Official. (To standard TORA racing rules & assists)
3. Save the Replay
4. Write down your quickest lap time.
5. PM Me (MotoYeti) the fastest lap time you achieved.
6. Send me (MotoYeti) the replay of your Test Session.
7. Your replay will be reviewed and your lap times logged, remember we're looking for clean laps for your official test time.

Make sure you tell us a little bit about yourself, how long you've been racing and in which championships you've been most successful. If you're a rookie, tell us why you think you'd be a good addition to our team.

If you make the cut you will be signed up and sent details of how to get the Official Team Liveries, racing cars and tunes. Good Luck!!

Test Car Specification

We're Recruiting! - Have you got what it takes? 14055757915_3c5db85bc8_c

CAR: 2011 FERRARI 458 CHALLENGE (P.I. R3 730)

ENGINE: STOCK (570HP + 398 LB-FT)

USE THE FULLY STOCK SPECIFICATION FOR THIS CAR

If you have any questions, please PM me (MotoYeti) or post a reply here. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited by MotoYeti on Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix gramatical error)
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit