TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion

+15
TheCamberKing52
RumbleBee 392
HCR MeRiCA
SVR Solar
tekQ IG
LER VisionThing
F4H Stingray
Dominic Mako
XPR Moontower
Diablo 29x
xICEMANx41
Ax4x Mikey J
LMR Hybrid
VICGT1970
JOSHSIGGY
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Empty TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion

Post by JOSHSIGGY Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 3:31

Keep it clean folks.

Im looking forward to this Wink

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Empty Re: TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion

Post by VICGT1970 Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 20:00

I see there are  5 Mustangs signed in for the first race I thought there was only 3 of each car allowed or did I miss something
Cheers

VICGT1970

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Empty Re: TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 1:08

no invite?
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 2:14

VICGT1970 wrote:I see there are  5 Mustangs signed in for the first race I thought there was only 3 of each car allowed or did I miss something
Cheers

Three entries, be it team or privateer. If a two man team entered in Mustang, then that is two Mustangs for that one entry.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 2:53

frustrating race aided by the fact i loose a couple car lenghts on the straights
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 3:12

Had a good race tonight, Even though i was well off the pace and then thought it would be a good idea to pit for tyres, more fool me.

Looking forward to the next round, will throw more time at the car and get it right to produce a much more stronger performance than what i did tonight.

Thanks to the hosts and a thanks to the GS drivers whome took it calmly whilst overtaking ST cars.

see you all next race!

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 3:41

That was an awesome first race for the Outlaw/Turner BMW.  After a poor qualifying effort (no surprise) the yellow and blue took the lead for good on lap 5 and never looked back!

First TORA win for Iceman..... even if it WAS a B Lobby!

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Turner12
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2014-12-11

http://www.forzasimracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VICGT1970 Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 3:43

Not sure what happen tonight but i missed the race I do not know if I missed the invite or what happen I did get kicked out of 1 lobby

I am new to series racing so more then likely I messed up at some point
hope next week turns out better

VICGT1970

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 4:19

RARGH no passing to be had at Long Beach! Me, Moontower, and Ricky were in an intense battle but it was so much follow the leader around the track, had to do something a bit drastic to scoot by into T1, only to go ham-hands and give up 2 spots. Felt like I had pace to win but there was just no opportunity to show it. I feel like next week will be better, a chance to stretch the BMW's legs, and passing opportunities! Thanks for the series, this should be a fun few weeks.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Rib110
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Moontower Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 4:31

Very frustrating, and stressful, but I enjoyed it immensely. Honestly not my favorite track, the next few weeks will yield even BETTER racing. At the very least it'll get is through to project cars!
XPR Moontower
XPR Moontower

TORA Race Number : 879
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 14:44

In the past I've put too much pressure on myself to do well and stressed out about where I finished. In this series, I just want to finish without crashing. I basically picked the Miata not because I thought it would be the fastest, but because I love that little car and it's fun to throw around. I guess in that respect I had a decent night on the track.

I've only done one other multiclass league race before, with fewer cars on the track. This race at Long Beach was quite an experience. When the first GS car came by, I actually heard him before I even saw him.

The GS cars probably saw the ST class as moving chicanes, but I'll tell you there's some worry for us as well as we try to keep an eye on the mirror to see who's coming up and when. All I could think was "I hope I'm not THAT GUY and cause a big wreck when the leader tries to go around." A couple times the GS car caught me at the fountain, which is the worst place because there is a series of turns and nowhere to go.

As we roll on to Atlanta, I would just caution passing specifically on the final turn. It looks wide open, but if someone gets pushed out wide, that is practically the only place you can total your car against the wall. I think if we survived Long Beach without a major incident, we should be okay the rest of the series.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

TORA Race Number : 428
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 15:48

Ya I had a blast . I mean I wish I would have been in that pack but I got away from it all. I may have jumped a little. I just didn't know shooter was in the wall n the back two cars were way behind on the start. I'm more than happy to take penalty but there should been something said and a restart should have happened. But either way on to road Atlanta.

Any feedback on cars would be appreciated.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:36

XPR Venom wrote:Ya I had a blast . I mean I wish I would have been in that pack but I got away from it all. I may have jumped a little. I just didn't know shooter was in the wall n the back two cars were way behind on the start. I'm more than happy to take penalty but there should been something said and a restart should have happened. But either way on to road Atlanta.

Any feedback on cars would be appreciated.

I was the final car, and just as I called out that I was rounding the final turn, Shooter clipped the inside wall. I slowed down so I wouldn't pass him, and of course by that point the go signal was called out. I wasn't sore about it, because I never would have caught the top two cars in ST class anyway.

I can't really comment on whether the Mini is faster than the Miata, as the drivers just might be that much faster on their own. The Miata seems fine to me I guess.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

TORA Race Number : 428
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 16:39

Overall all of the cars felt good. I have never seen a miata pull on a bmw on the straights! However, with the way it bogged down my Trans on the power handicap, I was able to get off the turns a little better than expected. A bigger straight, like road Atlanta, will give me a better understanding of what to do to balance it. I know that a little miata will not outrun a BMW on the straights!
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 17:51

Miata is the slowest down the straights but it carries more speed thru the corners. If anyone needs help I'll try my best to help you.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 17:59

Of course I was screaming for 'Mo Powa' during qualifying and start of the race. I just need to work on qualifying for sure. I stink at qualifying altogether!
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:14

Kill me now.....
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:22

Week 2 of getting killed by miatas... And minis... I am a Turner guy, but I may have to rethink this car choice...
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:30

rolled it in qualy. then crashed on another lap
Mad
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LER VisionThing Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 1:35

As did I Ricky lol
LER VisionThing
LER VisionThing

TORA Race Number : 303
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 2:13

lovely xbl issues, cannot play a single game. had that race in the bag... just lovely.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Rib110
TORA US Superstock Challenge - General Discussion Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 4:18

It's really not fun right now. The BMW is KILLED. I can break it all down, but I am not going to put that all up. Its a lot of typing....

This car needs to be at HALF the handicap to keep up with the Torque loss you lose in the handicap....

I am driving a Turner clown car....
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 4:56

Iceman I'm sorry you feel this way. If you see me on this week I will try and help you out. The car is all about corner speed next time you see me online send me a party invite bud. I'll help with whatever I can.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Moontower Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 7:01

In my experience ice man, as a felt tester, that e46 is more capable than almost any other car there, it just just requires you to make up the speed in and off of the corners. It's one of the fastest ST cars if you can get it out of it, hit one of us up when we're on and we'll help where we can.
XPR Moontower
XPR Moontower

TORA Race Number : 879
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xICEMANx41 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 11:07

So unless you get perfect turn after perfect turn, you are junk. Oh wait! That's what I do...

The car bogs down so bad OFF a turn and on the gas that it does nov matter.

Don't worry. I am going to just continue to run dead last and get destroyed week in and week out. I will not qualify A room. I got it. You are convinced the car is perfect.

I am not the only one that has noticed that the handicap has killed this car and the camaro. Also, you left a super car on the grid in ST and have not noticed it yet.

Not being critical, but you DONT allow car changes, yet are not really willing to listen on the handicap. The answer, in your opinion, is that I am just not driving it right. This is not a Miata! Being fast in and out of corners is it's job. That's where it makes up its time...

60% drops my torque on a straightaway to 150 TQ and I top out at 200-205 hp. By comparison, the other cars are a minimum of 25, up to 50 more TQ than this rock. That handicap is killing the TQ, not the HP....

There is no way you can say with a straight face that a scion, a miata, a mini... Should pull away 300-500 feet a lap on this car on any straight shot.
xICEMANx41
xICEMANx41

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next