TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Im new to TORA and I need A little Help

4 posters

Go down

Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  Empty Im new to TORA and I need A little Help

Post by jimmybobjoe123 Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 20:10

Hi, im new to tora and all i ask is if anyone can help me get started.
I have a race number but I have no idea how to get racing
Please Help Me

jimmybobjoe123

TORA Race Number : 184
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  Empty Re: Im new to TORA and I need A little Help

Post by SFM Benedict Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 20:45

Are u on fm4 or fm5, there are 3 sections at the mo just select one of the current series and register to race then the week before the race unless its an endurance race there will be a sign in thread where u sign in to take part in that round if u want me to ralk u through it add me to xbox friends

Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  FhLgkmbIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  077IBN6Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  0EbqKLfIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  TIKvgu9Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  BsKaTuIIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  011yyQsIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  QrHCpTqIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  D5xW1wEIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  UHEDOcSIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  UHiTeKiIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  G3gvaj1Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  Bursm510Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  M67UdD4Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  H0YvYbTIm new to TORA and I need A little Help  JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Im new to TORA and I need A little Help  Empty Re: Im new to TORA and I need A little Help

Post by HCR Bellmond Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 21:36

Welcome to TORA
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:49

What Hunty said^^

Find a series that suits your time and tastes, locate the "registration" thread for that series and sign yourself up, then locate the "Sign IN" thread for the next race. After that, just be online 15 minutes before the race's scheduled time, and the hosts will send you an invite.

TBH, it sounds far more complicated than it is.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down