TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

+30
SFM Benedict
desertrainfrog
Mesasphere
LMP Dragon
Ax4x Mikey J
CQR CHRiS
CQR Jono
jonnotheone
HCR Saga
CQR MAGiC
Ax4x Broomz
F4H Button
CQR Honcho
SorrySmithy
SVR Solar
DDM Driv3
Freheliaz
SGR Amber
paul299
ATP Wheelwash
HCR Super T
STUPIDSTU
HCR Hamish
CQR NEON
LMR Hybrid
HCR Skodaboie
BTMX Slane
PTG Claret
Speed Dem0n 64
ATR DAN
34 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

Post by BTMX Slane Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:46

As far as I know race 3 hasn't happened I think Xbox may be down as its showing 0 friends online.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

TORA Race Number : 327
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

Post by STUPIDSTU Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:47

Yeah xbox friends etc seems to be down.

STUPIDSTU

TORA Race Number : 329
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:51

Lag bombed by the usual laggy culprit in race two and couldn't continue due to wrecked car. Final race, well don't know if anyone else got invite or not but XBL my end is fine.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicCymbals Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:56

Xbl being stupid for me😞😒😠😢☹
TyrannicCymbals
TyrannicCymbals

TORA Race Number : 98
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:58

Yeah XBL is down I think sadly, pitty as I was really enjoying lobby B racing tonight.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

TORA Race Number : 327
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:59

Must be randomly affecting certain geographic locations, mine is most definitely up and running.

Are we rescheduling Lobby B race three for next week or are we still trying for this evening?

Either way, thanks to lobby hosts tonight again for hosting. Cheers guys.

Last edited by AnonCaliga on Fri 1 May 2015 - 23:01; edited 1 time in total
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Fri 1 May 2015 - 22:59

Guys look in sign in bit for tonight...my live is being a bleep bleep ruddy blleeeeper
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 1 May 2015 - 23:00

To everyone who was in lobby b, please read my post on page 3 via the link below:

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15326p40-tora-ford-fiesta-trophy-round-5-sign-in-thread-1st-may-2015#344663
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by M0WARS Sat 2 May 2015 - 8:16

This week i joined TORA and yesterday was my 1st race (and in B lobby). My 1st thought was "once but never again...!!! This bs was ridiculous..!! I'll unregister..!!"
I could never b more wrong  Embarassed  i have Microsoft to blame for the lag, distorted voice chat, 0 friends online.
I experienced lag both races, however 2nd was realy bad. I'm maybe wrong but there was no 3rd race. 2nd race was re-done.?
I prefer to do the whole race again, i understand the 3rd will go tomorrow. I'm in.

Besides that i learned something about my shifting behaviour because of the sim damage. My clutch is LB, i clutch/shift in sync what obviously distroyed my gearbox every race in 2 laps  pale  Sad  When you're A=clutch. clutch/shift is always a little async.

M0WARS

TORA Race Number : 968
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 2 May 2015 - 9:17

M0WARS wrote:This week i joined TORA and yesterday was my 1st race (and in B lobby). My 1st thought was "once but never again...!!! This bs was ridiculous..!! I'll unregister..!!"
I could never b more wrong  Embarassed  i have Microsoft to blame for the lag, distorted voice chat, 0 friends online.
I experienced lag both races, however 2nd was realy bad. I'm maybe wrong but there was no 3rd race. 2nd race was re-done.?
I prefer to do the whole race again, i understand the 3rd will go tomorrow. I'm in.

Besides that i learned something about my shifting behaviour because of the sim damage. My clutch is LB, i clutch/shift in sync what obviously distroyed my gearbox every race in 2 laps  pale  Sad  When you're A=clutch. clutch/shift is always a little async.
unfortunately lag is out the hands of tora..regarding your clutch config 90% of us on hear use the A button as clutch and X as up and B as down that way you can hit clutch and up or down gear much smoother..try it might help..also in future if you ever get robot voices you will need to do a xbox reset by turning it off at the wall for ten seconds and then rebooting that should clear up the voice issues..just make sure u msg the host b4 you do it tho...hope this all helps....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Sat 2 May 2015 - 16:02

A way to avoid robot voices, If you are in a XBL party and you receive your game invite..LEAVE THE PARTY FIRST!! It seems to work, it has everytime I've done this. THEN...join the lobby Wink #HappyDays
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by M0WARS Sun 3 May 2015 - 17:56

F4H Devil wrote:
jonnotheone wrote:
unfortunately lag is out the hands of tora..regarding your clutch config 90% of us on hear use the A button as clutch and X as up and B as down that way you can hit clutch and up or down gear much smoother..try it might help..also in future if you ever get robot voices you will need to do a xbox reset by turning it off at the wall for ten seconds and then rebooting that should clear up the voice issues..just make sure u msg the host b4 you do it tho...hope this all helps....
A way to avoid robot voices, If you are in a XBL party and you receive your game invite..LEAVE THE PARTY FIRST!! It seems to work, it has everytime I've done this. THEN...join the lobby Wink #HappyDays
I'd tweaked the deadzone settings for the clutch a bit, in my tests so far i didn't smoke the gearbox. Physically i'm not able to shift with clutch on A because of a muscle disorder
I'll try the "party leave" method, didn't know that thnx.

M0WARS

TORA Race Number : 968
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5