TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

+30
SFM Benedict
desertrainfrog
Mesasphere
LMP Dragon
Ax4x Mikey J
CQR CHRiS
CQR Jono
jonnotheone
HCR Saga
CQR MAGiC
Ax4x Broomz
F4H Button
CQR Honcho
SorrySmithy
SVR Solar
DDM Driv3
Freheliaz
SGR Amber
paul299
ATP Wheelwash
HCR Super T
STUPIDSTU
HCR Hamish
CQR NEON
LMR Hybrid
HCR Skodaboie
BTMX Slane
PTG Claret
Speed Dem0n 64
ATR DAN
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 7:50

Does all of this mean that we are going to be running stock Fiestas?

ATR DAN wrote:To save this hastle, I'm going to change the build of the Fiesta back to its stock specification! And will introduce the "force stock upgrade" option in the lobby settings.

DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Ford Fiesta Trophy - General Discussion

Post by paul299 Mon 23 Mar 2015 - 9:52

Yeah, the build has been updated in the rules & regs and car build thread.
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:07

The racing in Lobby B tonight was amazing Very Happy Thanks everyone for the great racing.
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:15

Good racing in c lobby I think last race ended up like bumper cars but nothing major from my point of view...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:29

LMP Dragon wrote:The racing in Lobby B tonight was amazing Very Happy Thanks everyone for the great racing.

Seems legit! You were the brick wall holding everyone up! Very Happy But seriously, I had a great time racing (even when I was stuck behind Dragon) and I look forward to the next meeting. I will say that I experienced a couple of rather large bumps tonight and some seemed a little harder than accidental (naming no names) so make sure that you know how bad the braking is on the fiesta before bad shunts happen, and if a "less than accidental" contact occurs I will be filing a stewards enquiry because cheating is not why I'm here. Anyway! Have fun and see you all next meet!
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:31

Many thanks everyone for this evening. I hope that you've all had fun in your respected lobbies at Catalunya.
Lobby A was great fun and cannot wait already for round 2. Very Happy

Can I ask for those in Lobby C whether Super T competed in the 3rd race or not? That's the only result I'm missing. I can then complete the championship tables a.s.a.p Wink

EDIT: One last thing! I was really struggling to find lobby hosts this evening but a huge thanks to HCR Solar, HCR Bellmond & hunty1981 for all the help you've provided. Very much appreciated Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:38

Good clean racing and top banter in Group B tonight, even last race was clean even with me at the front lol.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

TORA Race Number : 327
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 23:53

ATR DAN wrote:Many thanks everyone for this evening. I hope that you've all had fun in your respected lobbies at Catalunya.
Lobby A was great fun and cannot wait already for round 2. Very Happy

Can I ask for those in Lobby C whether Super T competed in the 3rd race or not? That's the only result I'm missing. I can then complete the championship tables a.s.a.p Wink

EDIT: One last thing! I was really struggling to find lobby hosts this evening but a huge thanks to HCR Solar, HCR Bellmond & hunty1981 for all the help you've provided. Very much appreciated Smile
Dan super t pulled out in race two on lap 11..never completed race three..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Fri 3 Apr 2015 - 23:59

Can I.just remind people that banter is all good in the lobby.however keep it to a minimal in race and shouting down the mic is a big no no..I wont mention people but you all know who you are...but apart from the shouting good racing in all lobbys by the sound of it I thoroughly enjoyed it...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 0:03

I will be uploaded Youtube Videos soon for A lobbY Coverage from my Race View Smile, some interesting battles happening in it and hope you guys enjoy it Smile will be uploaded to YT maybe Tomorrow or Sunday depending if i drag myself off Final Fantasy Type Zero And 15 haha Razz
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Broomz Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 7:16

Slept in And missed it Dam
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Broomz

TORA Race Number : #98
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 9:38

Dan, could you have a look at the standings please, the "HCR by Girders" team has no mention in the team standings.

Also congratulations on your treble last night 👍🎉🏆
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 11:10

Betamaxx eSports are also missing off the team standings.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesasphere Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 14:28

Just wanted to mention, on the standings and during the racing you are listing me as PTG Claret, he didn't race this weekend.

Mesasphere

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 19:20

Apologies for the slight mishaps on the tables. But its all been sorted correctly now Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 19:40

No worries, thanks for the quick fix.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Sat 4 Apr 2015 - 20:10

Well, It's been a long time since I can remember being so so tense and focused yet also grinning like a cat that got the cream, from ear to ear, every bump, bash and half spins, absolutely brilliant door to door racing which was quite surprising for that circuit layout. I think me and HCR Solar went a full lap if not more side by side. Great fun.

Also great to race with Nightmare for the first time on XBone. REALLY Good to see you back my old & lonely  Wink  friend

Now, on to Sebring where it's my turn to win ALL 3 rounds Very Happy
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 22:12

Sebring summary - The Dragon train struck again!! Great racing in lobby A though! See y'all next week!
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 10 Apr 2015 - 23:01

The championship points table has now been updated. Please bare in mind that the dropped round system doesn't come into affect until after the 3rd race meeting.

Many thanks everyone for this evening and many congratulations to our race winners, F4H EGGY and baloutje07. Also, want to give a huge shout out to PTG Ducky & Mesasphere for stepping in to help me with the qualifying lobbies. Really appreciat all the help you provided. Cheers lads Smile

Glad to have got rid of Sebring as it's one of my weaker tracks. But the racing was real good fun and sometimes interesting. #lol Razz I
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 10:57

If you need a backup host for tomorrows qualifying session, you can count me in Smile

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 22:31

I had some great racing this evening especially with Mr Adam Watson, however it was brought to a grinding halt when I got lag bombed out of 3rd and into the gravel pit pushing me out to 7th making me finish 6th after an overtake. I know that I cannot file any kind of report but I do ask for LMP Statistic to either make sure his bandwidth is free during races so this doesn't happen or alternatively, upgrade his/your internet. Thanks for listening and I am muchly enjoying this series so I look forward to next week!
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 22:43

Lobby C was crazy but great racing tonight! Enjoyed every moment.
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 23:00

good racing with broomz and stupidstu in b lobby race 2 stupidstu beat me by .013 of a second

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by matta1304 Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 23:01

Some of the lag in C was hilarious, but I only say that because I missed all of it Very Happy
matta1304
matta1304

TORA Race Number : 713
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 23:03

Mr Driv3 wrote:I had some great racing this evening especially with Mr Adam Watson, however it was brought to a grinding halt when I got lag bombed out of 3rd and into the gravel pit pushing me out to 7th making me finish 6th after an overtake. I know that I cannot file any kind of report but I do ask for LMP Statistic to either make sure his bandwidth is free during races so this doesn't happen or alternatively, upgrade his/your internet. Thanks for listening and I am muchly enjoying this series so I look forward to next week!

Same happened to me in race 2 in 1st corner, thought he took me clean out but after watching the replay back it was a massive lag spike which pole axed me out.

However another great night in group B.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next