TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Race Control - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Race Control - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Race Control

+20
RW26 BLAZE
Freheliaz
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Mikey J
xebot360
galeforce97
Hailfire97x
desertrainfrog
DJProfessorK72
ART Carrera
LMP Dragon
HCR Bellmond
WCR Racer X
ShrinkingSteven
henkymetcola
SGR Amber
SorrySmithy
TJSteel
AdamWatson99
SFM Benedict
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Race Control - Page 4 Empty Re: Race Control

Post by PTG Chungus Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:59

I agree with John as i am working too

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
Race Control - Page 4 PbNPSDnRace Control - Page 4 PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:59

I'm not in an immediate hurry to continue to standby or try this whole routine tomorrow, personally.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:00

so just postpone untill the end of tec season finish it then that way all the tuning and effort made by all wont go to waste ..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:00

RACE IS BEING RED FLAGGED DUE TO THE EXTREME CONNECTION ISSUES CAUSING UN-RACEABLE CONDITIONS, FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY, THREAD LOCKED FOR THE TIME BEING TO MAKE SURE THIS MESSAGE IS SEEN

Race Control - Page 4 6T7qFVr
Race Control - Page 4 Zst5M5hRace Control - Page 4 HO2y8XFRace Control - Page 4 4ytmJViRace Control - Page 4 GNpJaim
Race Control - Page 4 YEKeOxCRace Control - Page 4 5JemV3bRace Control - Page 4 70LXLscRace Control - Page 4 5dgM0tE
Race Control - Page 4 SEDnkBhRace Control - Page 4 JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:37

ATTENTION: Due to the un-raceable conditions, we have decided that it would be best not to continue further so the red flag will not be resumed. The race could not continue past stint 2 as Lobby B could not connect to take part in stint 3. The finishing results will be where the cars finished after stint 2.

This was completely out of our control but we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have a problem with this, contact Xbox Customer Support.

Race Control - Page 4 BYYuASn
Race Control - Page 4 HAEUnL7Race Control - Page 4 KdgZ8UeRace Control - Page 4 CQUSyXgRace Control - Page 4 099o0vaRace Control - Page 4 PvJCMixRace Control - Page 4 FU7yRaHRace Control - Page 4 QBEMUyMRace Control - Page 4 NPhnnNgRace Control - Page 4 WDatqwmRace Control - Page 4 9CkOLQ8Race Control - Page 4 GpwltaLRace Control - Page 4 M2WT61vRace Control - Page 4 BKfvezfRace Control - Page 4 O2Aon8DRace Control - Page 4 ZDh93lU
Race Control - Page 4 ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sun 24 Apr 2016 - 12:10

I've seen a lot of talk in the general discussion so just thought I'd give a report about what happened behind the scenes yesterday.

Funny DizzyCupid should mention a warm up stint. I actually opened the lobby for A lobby Stint 1 at 11:30 and it ran us through a few practice runs and then into stint 1 perfectly (I needed the practice lol).

Stint 2 was then setup. Invites out and the race started really well. Akihiro lagged out early on but he'd had issues all day so thought nothing of it. Then later on Noodle went. Really gutted for their team. Was looking to be a really close race. The LMP's weren't too far split apart at the start of the race and we personally saved our faster drivers for the later stints so our cars, like many others didn't even get the chance to see their full potential.

Then the real crap hits the fan. Hamish sets up A lobby and it takes about 50 minutes to get everyone in, then while running I see HCR Asleep lag out from A lobbies stint 3 which I was using as a stream to see that the event was still running, so by 19:30 we aren't sure if A lobby is still running and B lobby can't even get going, parties don't work lobbies don't work, can't even create a party to discuss what to do, what can we do?

We start talking on Facebook and decide that we'll scrap stint 3 and try to resume the race for stint 4, 19:45 I try booting up the xbox to get Lobby B setup but the xbox doesn't seem to be loading, I ask if someone else can also try but no-one can get the lobby created, we try but parties are still broken and we can't get a lobby open to even think about inviting anyone, we then red flag the race because there is literally nothing we can do.

Big decision next to make for how the rest of the race will pan out, we can't race tonight by the looks of it, do we wait for things to come back? We've seen issues like this before and they usually take a few hours to resolve themselves and this normally ruins a race night. We decide by unanimous decision to end the race as is, we only got as far as 2 stints so the fairest thing to do is end it at that.

We did think for a while about trying to get the race completed as we really didn't want to stop the race altogether but the reasons we didn't, how do you re-schedule everyone's stints in such a short time? we can't run this today as it will stretch out too far and not everyone will be about to run it if it goes on after 2 and we wouldn't expect all the teams to be around with such short notice, postponing a week? again we thought about this but we know of a few people that have commitments for other race events / family commitments, postpone further? If this was a one off endurance, maybe, but we have a full calendar to run with our next event being the biggest test of all, 24 Heures du Mans!

It's never a good thing to red flag a race but there was literally no other outcome that we thought would be better, there was 2 choices to make, bad or worse so honestly think we've made the best of the 2 rubbish options we had to choose from.

I would like to thank everyone that did help with hosting / updating docs / streaming the event for all to see, and most importantly racing with us and trying to make this a good race. This is my first season of running TEC after taking over from it at the start of the season and there has been a lot learned already and despite a few issues the support I've had to make this work has been really good with far too many names to mention but you all know who you are.

Lets hope for some better "weather" for Le Mans and hopefully we will get to run the full 24 hours.

Race Control - Page 4 6T7qFVr
Race Control - Page 4 Zst5M5hRace Control - Page 4 HO2y8XFRace Control - Page 4 4ytmJViRace Control - Page 4 GNpJaim
Race Control - Page 4 YEKeOxCRace Control - Page 4 5JemV3bRace Control - Page 4 70LXLscRace Control - Page 4 5dgM0tE
Race Control - Page 4 SEDnkBhRace Control - Page 4 JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content