TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion

+23
ART Carrera
Troyfmcg
FreshCubanBread
MID LAND ZETA
ShortyGoFast
Joito04
NSA Roca
Ax4x Broomz
DDM Driv3
Vice255
WRA Tower
STR stug77
Evenstevers
xebot360
Ax4x Mikey J
OneRoseyMia
Ax4x Chaddy
theboomeranga
FSR Groves
SGR Amber
Hailfire97x
Radiation Louis
LMR DarthMario
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by Joito04 Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 17:05

A lobby was great fun!!! Enjoyed every minute of it don't see why people are complaining about it if you don't think incidents are gonna happen then I don't what to say to you beyond ridiculous how people think that there is gonna be a perfect 267 laps 😐 I guess people are just mad they got involved in wrecks.....i had my fair share, but I'm perfectly fine and not b******* about it..if you have a controller you have a joystick to look around but all important mirrors they give us to use....they are there for a reason, that's just my input
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA TASCAR Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 20:03

jgroves1996 wrote:2016 TORA Sporting Regulations -> 2.0 Code of Conduct and Sporting Regulations:

"2.3 The Association will not tolerate the following activities on any online service that it operates:

2.3.3 Bigoted, hateful, or offensive statements against any religion, race, nation, gender, age group, or sexual orientation."

Whoever this is aimed at, take note. Some things I heard tonight in A Lobby were not on at all.

I wish that someone knew who said what. That would help immensely.

But, take note that we are aware things were said, which indeed were a huge violation of TORA Sporting Regulations.

And chances are whoever said it will say things again, and will be caught and the penalty will be most severe.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 21:21

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
jgroves1996 wrote:2016 TORA Sporting Regulations -> 2.0 Code of Conduct and Sporting Regulations:

"2.3 The Association will not tolerate the following activities on any online service that it operates:

2.3.3 Bigoted, hateful, or offensive statements against any religion, race, nation, gender, age group, or sexual orientation."

Whoever this is aimed at, take note. Some things I heard tonight in A Lobby were not on at all.

I wish that someone knew who said what. That would help immensely.

But, take note that we are aware things were said, which indeed were a huge violation of TORA Sporting Regulations.

And chances are whoever said it will say things again, and will be caught and the penalty will be most severe.

Oh trust me I wish I knew who said it, and I'll be keeping an ear open to see if they say it again! Glad that the issue has been raised elsewhere too! Smile
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 22:46

Game chat can fix that Smile
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2013-04-11

https://mlzdesigns.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 23:19

MID LAND ZETA wrote:Game chat can fix that Smile

I was going to say that's the issue with Party Chat, we can't see who says what. But hey, if we used game chat we wouldn't be able to hear anyone anyway so that'd fix it Rolling Eyes
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by WRA Tower Sat 13 Aug 2016 - 10:32

Ok guys and gals we all know Laguna Seca is a tough tight track that's going to be very difficult to pass on. (Personally I dislike racing on it and I'm just trying to survive this round) But there's maximum potential here for many many cautions and flaring tempers. There are several places that exceeding the track limits to gain time is possible. Please respect the track limits per TORA regulations. Please keep in mind that on exit of the left hander after the bridge that takes you up the hill to the downhill corkscrew can be very tricky. Getting on the curb on the outside of this turn can get you extremely loose on exit and can/will shoot you back across the track into the tyre barrier. And we all know what happens when you hit a Forza tyre barrier. I feel this location on the track has the most potential for causing multiple multi car wrecks because of the almost blind exit. So I'm asking all drivers to please exercise patience and show respect to your fellow TORA competitors during tonight's race. Thank you and good luck to all.

WRA Tower

TORA Race Number : 514
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyfmcg Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:05

Hi guys! Is there any restrictions on running a completely separate livery, Including main sponsor, for Oval Circuits? I have a Valvoline livery for Road courses and an Adidas livery for Oval circuits so i'm curious

Troyfmcg

TORA Race Number : 838
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 23:18

no restrictions on liveries. just so long as they match what you had listed in your series registration. This past weekend, I ran the Taco Bell livery, and will again at COTA & the Daytona Night race. And maybe once more at Indy, but otherwise, I'll stick to my Mark Martin Folgers car.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 3:00

Really tempted to buy the NASCAR pack to join in on this.. looks really fun
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyfmcg Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 15:18

can no longer race as something has come up.

Troyfmcg

TORA Race Number : 838
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by IBlueIJaBBRexI Sat 27 Aug 2016 - 15:19

Hey guys is there any chance I can join in for tonight and if there any chance I can join someone team for the rest of the season as I'm rubbish at designs and well tuning if not ah well lol
IBlueIJaBBRexI
IBlueIJaBBRexI

TORA Race Number : 646
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 13:20

Crap man, I thought the Sonoma was next weekend. Oh well, my fault for not reading it. I'll try to make Texas.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 16:10

Would like some competitors to be online tonight so I / we can practice pack racing ahead of the daytona race.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBOTHECLOWN340 Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 4:12

is there any one who could help me do a mountain dew/klove chevy? I hate my baby blue car Laughing
BOBOTHECLOWN340
BOBOTHECLOWN340

TORA Race Number : 950
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBOTHECLOWN340 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 22:11

So i dont know who said it (i think i know but im halfway letting it slide) but someone called me an idiot when we got in a wreck. I dont remember the situation but this crap with all of getting as mad as we do is getting ridiculous. Im not sure if its because the cars are faster/ more at stake or what but in the other series Ive been in everyone has been alot nicer than what ive seen in tascar. I like racing against yall but none of us should be as mad as we do just some food for thought
BOBOTHECLOWN340
BOBOTHECLOWN340

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 22:29

BOBOTHECLOWN340 wrote:So i dont know who said it (i think i know but im halfway letting it slide) but someone called me an idiot when we got in a wreck. I dont remember the situation but this crap with all of getting as mad as we do is getting ridiculous. Im not sure if its because the cars are faster/ more at stake or what but in the other series Ive been in everyone has been alot nicer than what ive seen in tascar. I like racing against yall but none of us should be as mad as we do just some food for thought

Sorry to hear this Bobo! Not wishing to excuse whoever said it, but these ovals really do bring out tempers due to the amount of cautions and the length of the races. Hopefully the changes to procedures that I'm told are being discussed will help smooth things out on race night and make everyone a little less tetchy!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Tue 8 Nov 2016 - 16:06

That might have been me at one point, and it most definitely was aimed at myself, I was too low on the inside of turn one and clipped the temporary concrete barrier.

Shall try not to be self deprecating when racing.
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BOBOTHECLOWN340 Wed 9 Nov 2016 - 0:25

AMR Garage it wasnt you but i clipped the pit exit wall and hit someone
BOBOTHECLOWN340
BOBOTHECLOWN340

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 11 Dec 2016 - 1:10

Thanks all for a great season! Not sure about A Lobby as I wasn't fast enough to make it there tonight, but the B Lobby driving standards were superb! Much improved from earlier in the year! Well done all!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 11 Dec 2016 - 1:21

Stint 1 went caution free. but there were 3 cautions in total in the remaining 100 laps.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MID LAND ZETA Sun 11 Dec 2016 - 1:54

it was nice leading privateer while it lasted Sad
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2013-04-11

https://mlzdesigns.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3