TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion

+34
ruthlessrellik
Floodman11
Senna
Ax4x Chaddy
TechnologicMau5
galeforce97
WR Mikey
TFz Kami
LZR Racerz
HCR generaltso
HCR Mad Bull
TJSteel
DDM Driv3
LZR Harmonic
SVR Solar
SFM Darkzer
HCR Hamish
Capirossi22
ESV Moshys
xVampirAx
theboomeranga
F4H Hakkinen
Miiraki
Foreu2env
MID LAND ZETA
Renegade JPS
Freheliaz
STR stug77
xebot360
HCR Motorhead
Blacky Mojo
SGR Amber
Focusatze
Diablo 29x
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 16:48

Well done everyone who took part, and to the winners Cheers

Massive thank you to F4H for letting me run with them during the last two races.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:18

FranchittiFan wrote:Well done everyone who took part, and to the winners Cheers

Massive thank you to F4H for letting me run with them during the last two races.

No worries Craig. Happy to give you a run and thanks for putting in your time.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:29

im sorry to those who clearly only like to have no chat and only chat for passing.also sorry that i blew up and did the right thing and leave as i knew it would of gotten worse.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Senna Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 19:03

FranchittiFan wrote:Well done everyone who took part, and to the winners Cheers

Pleasure to have you on board, thanks for your effort Cheers
Senna
Senna

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Focusatze Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 8:45

Because the mood in the forum is just not the best - here is a little story to calm down. I just want to tell you my impressions from the last year and especially from yesterday.
I would not like to comment on this discussion, but maybe everyone can derive something from it - both newcomers, as well as the "elite".

I came to TORA a year ago, because Blacky asked me if we wanted to start the TEC. I dont know the TORA at this time but i was interested in some more Endurance Races so we put together 2 (later 3) XBM Teams and startet driving.

I just see all the "big" names here like HCR, F4H, LMR and so on and i was a little bit scared that we will lose every race.
But we managed to get third in our first race at Daytona. Awesome!

Until that day, no one here probably knew me and some other drivers of the XBM team but you give us a very warm welcome to this community!

We had great races over the season, some were better, others less. Especially in LeMans we were very sad that we lost the 2 place because of a lagout.

And then came the Nürburgring. If someone had told me that we would win the 24 hours on the ring, I would laugh out loud. But we managed it (with a little bit of luck). Also the overall 3rd place is just amazing for us!

So I came out of the nowhere and achieved so much in just one season. That shows that you cant prejudge newbies.

What was at least as much fun as the victory was the livestream yesterday.
I just started to stream because Joitos stream quality was horrible. After just 10 Minutes we had over 20 people watching the stream and over 30 at the end of the race.
There were 2 tired boys that dont speak your language very well but we had so much fun together and got so many compliments from you.
For me this shows that this community is great!!!!

As I said, this was the last race for a team called "XBM" and for our xbm.de page and for me it could not have been a better end.

But I swear we'll come back! Perhaps not only in the TEC Cool

Thanks for this great season and the community, which is not as bad as it sometimes seems Wink

Thank you!
Focusatze
Focusatze

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-12-19

http://www.forzalife.de

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 8:56

Focusatze wrote:Because the mood in the forum is just not the best - here is a little story to calm down. I just want to tell you my impressions from the last year and especially from yesterday.
I would not like to comment on this discussion, but maybe everyone can derive something from it - both newcomers, as well as the "elite".

I came to TORA a year ago, because Blacky asked me if we wanted to start the TEC. I dont know the TORA at this time but i was interested in some more Endurance Races so we put together 2 (later 3) XBM Teams and startet driving.

I just see all the "big" names here like HCR, F4H, LMR and so on and i was a little bit scared that we will lose every race.

Until that day, no one here probably knew me and some other drivers of the XBM team but you give us a very warm welcome to this community!

We had great races over the season, some were better, others less. Especially in LeMans we were very sad that we lost the 2 place because of a lagout.

And then came the Nürburgring. If someone had told me that we would win the 24 hours on the ring, I would laugh out loud. But we managed it (with a little bit of luck). Also the overall 3rd place is just amazing for us!

So I came out of the nowhere and achieved so much in just one season. That shows that you cant prejudge newbies.

I just started to stream because Joitos stream quality was horrible. After just 10 Minutes we had over 20 people watching the stream and over 30 at the end of the race.
There were 2 tired boys that dont speak your language very well but we had so much fun together and got so many compliments from you.

As I said, this was the last race for a team called "XBM" and for our xbm.de page and for me it could not have been a better end.

Thanks for this great season and the community, which is not as bad as it sometimes seems Wink

Thank you!

Excellent post and many positives can be taken from this.....also well done XBM !!

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodman11 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:50

This was my first event as part of TORA and TEC and I've gotta say that I had a blast in the 3 stints I did towards the end of the race. I had some great battles with the XRS BMW and Mad Bull Ben in the Audi and definitely felt in the thick of it, but the two xbox.de teams, F4H and GripTek were a massive step above me.

I definitely had plenty of fun and I'm keen to do this again if you guys will have me back. The Nurburgring was a massive challenge for my first event and I'm glad that I put in a respectable effort for myself.

Finally, I was going to message F4H Eggy and say thanks heaps for his courteous wave by in the third lap of my last stint (stint 11). I'd made an early pit stop that put me behind him as the TCC leader and he opened the door perfectly for me to slide through heading onto the Nordschleife without compromising either of our races. I know my team didn't necessarily warrant such good treatment but I definitely appreciated the gesture.

Floodman11

TORA Race Number : 964
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 15:00

Focusatze wrote:Because the mood in the forum is just not the best - here is a little story to calm down. I just want to tell you my impressions from the last year and especially from yesterday.

Thank you!

Awesome story mate Smile Looking forward to next year where hopefully, we'll be up there with you guys Wink

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreu2env Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 16:55

Thanks to F4H for the ride, thanks to my team mates for pushing on even after an early set of incidents ended our chances, thanks to TORA staff and Dev Team for the event, thanks to the drivers I raced against that kept it clean and competitive (there were many), and thank you to Hakkisupra for the technical/tuning/driving/team assistance he provided me for the last few races of 2016.  

I look forward to 2017 as it will be my first complete season (I just found TORA halfway through 2016).

Lastly, I started racing here because I wanted a way to monitor my improvement over time. I wanted to be able to set goals and work to achieve them. I wanted measuring sticks that could tell me where I was... If I go into pub lobbies, I find myself running in the top few positions nearly every time but theres no way to see whether I'm actually getting to be a better driver or not.

Pub lobbies dont allow me to see that I can stay focused for 4 hours, they dont allow me to work with a team to find better lines or build better tunes, they dont allow me to build rivalries or friendships...

I wont be finishing ahead of the top level drivers anytime soon, but I'm closer to their speed today than I was before I got to TORA.. And as others have mentioned, all of those guys spend a lot, a lot of time on getting where they are.. racing at TORA has allowed me to talk with these guys, get feedback, get destroyed on track, get inspiration to work harder... and despite being off of their pace, I've never once been treated rudely by any of them.  As a result, I also try to emulate that behavior, encouraging others to work harder, drive smarter, share tuning advice, etc...

TORA comes off as a hot mess of opinions, disorganization, hot takes, attitudes, fighting, and sometimes childish behavior... but thats part of anything in life. Drivers will come and go, but for those of you that have enough passion to care, comment, and show up every week, I encourage you to stick around rather than walk away.  While not all criticism around here has been constructive, its valuable as a source of improvement opportunities. Those of you wanting to walk away, keep in mind that in some cases, you're the very people that have the strongest ability to make things better, and trust me, we all know things can be made better.
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthlessrellik Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 17:49

I feel that my actions these last 2 days have not shown you all the best of me. I would like to start over.

My name is ruthlessrellik, and I suck.

ruthlessrellik

TORA Race Number : 948
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 19:04

Nice to meet you ruthless and everyone sucks at one stage or another it's how you go about improving yourself as a person and as a driver and also as a competitor because even if your not the fastest and belive me I know about this but if your clean and respect your fellow competitors you will go far

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 20:00

ruthlessrellik wrote:I feel that my actions these last 2 days have not shown you all the best of me. I would like to start over.

My name is ruthlessrellik, and I suck.

Used to be like that a few years ago when I started racing. Still am now XD Just keep practicing, racing against people and you will improve mate

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 20:59

Started out on Forza as a noob, rarely got top 10 in hoppers as I'd just come from the shambles known as GT5 (we don't talk about that here). After five years and relentless work (over 1000 hours and 6000 races completed across 7 Forza titles) I can say I've won a series, set a lap record and got a podium in an endurance round, and that's just TORA Wink

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 Banner11
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 21:34

HCR Noodle wrote:Started out on Forza as a noob, rarely got top 10 in hoppers as I'd just come from the shambles known as GT5 (we don't talk about that here). After five years and relentless work (over 1000 hours and 6000 races completed across 7 Forza titles) I can say I've won a series, set a lap record and got a podium in an endurance round, and that's just TORA Wink

Very impressive

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 23:28

I started out with all assists on and monkeying about trying to bump draft on the oval in FM1. Once I started meeting the right people I slowly became faster and before I knew it I was battling with BackONE ABS for HLC number 1's around Nurburgring. I can only tell you guys from experience that you need to get out of your comfort zone, ditch the assists and test yourself. You'll get faster, better and you'll have way more fun. Every single person who's done that will tell you the same thing.

Foreu2env - No worries Steve. As I said the other day, you're a good guy and I don't mind helping out someone like yourself. If I feel like I can help someone struggling then I'll do it. There are countless people on this site I've helped with tuning, etc. and in the long run, if you guys improve, I get to race against you and have some great battles. That is why we are all here.

Ruthlessrellik - I am Chris. Happy to meet you. Been around here for a long time. If you need advise, just reach out. See you around.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Grizz Tue 6 Dec 2016 - 2:16

Though I have been only a member and not a competitor, I have thoroughly enjoyed the TEC after discovering LMP Dragon's stream during the 24 at Daytona. After following the LMP team and TORA in the past 11 months, I am delighted to see all the comradery between everyone in the forums as well as the competitive racing on the track. I am really looking forward to to the beginning of next season as I am awaiting the arrival of my XB1S for Christmas and Forza 6 so that I will be able to begin my competitive Forza career. Well done to everyone this season in all of the series, and have a happy holidays and happy new year!

Ruthlessrellik: My name is Marcus and I used to suck as well, but now I'm mediocre. We all start out sucking, but eventually we get better with practice. Hope the same happens for you.
LMP Grizz
LMP Grizz

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 6 Dec 2016 - 9:21

mciasco807 wrote:Though I have been only a member and not a competitor, I have thoroughly enjoyed the TEC after discovering LMP Dragon's stream during the 24 at Daytona. After following the LMP team and TORA in the past 11 months, I am delighted to see all the comradery between everyone in the forums as well as the competitive racing on the track. I am really looking forward to to the beginning of next season as I am awaiting the arrival of my XB1S for Christmas and Forza 6 so that I will be able to begin my competitive Forza career. Well done to everyone this season in all of the series, and have a happy holidays and happy new year!

Ruthlessrellik: My name is Marcus and I used to suck as well, but now I'm mediocre. We all start out sucking, but eventually we get better with practice. Hope the same happens for you.

Well said my friend.....and this is what I love about this forum Yeah there are ups and many downs but when everyone pulls together we can create something amazing (not that is not a great place alresdy) Yeah we do have a lot of amazing talented drivers but let's not forget that without an influx of new blood then eventually the forum would wither away to nothingness.
Don't get me wrong I'm not being negative I just just feel sometimes the point of this community forum gets lost deep under competitive egos so all I'm saying is let's not forget the reason we are all here and how this forum is stronger then most and there is one reason for this ......the members the staff and all the other support through the site.
Here's to an awesome 2017 I don't know about anyone else but I'm looking forward to it!!

STR stug77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 6 Dec 2016 - 9:32

I hope to see more of the German xbox motorsport.de boys ,I had a blast watching you're streams.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 6:22

F4H Lotterer wrote:I hope to see more of the German xbox motorsport.de boys ,I had a blast watching you're streams.

You guys were mentally fast! Virus hit an 8:13! Wowza!

Any tips?
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 7:20

Darkzer24 wrote:
F4H Lotterer wrote:I hope to see more of the German xbox motorsport.de boys ,I had a blast watching you're streams.

Any tips?

Blood, sweat and tears!

One C is better.

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 1SYCYfDTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 VWFRPRpTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 KXuWtxqTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 NmyjVoUTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 ZxxURAMTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 JgDewLgTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 WLxDUZYTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 5nPqOwATORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 K91JzVYTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 70LXLscTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 ZZnXNxnTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 JUwEMx8TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Wed 7 Dec 2016 - 7:30

Darkzer24 wrote:

Any tips?

Sweat it out. Just take it easy for the first few laps, learn the lines and roughly the speeds you can go and go from there

xebot360

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Dragon Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 12:31

I love it when a community bands together... We need more of this more of the time.

TEC is over. Enjoy your off season and we will probably see you in 2017.

LMP Dragon wrote:You cannot tame or control a dragon. Only slay them.

Creator of the infamous Dragon Train!

TORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 SYUOeqGTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 PQzW3uZTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 2rELUHiTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 YF5TVqeTORA TEC 24 Hours of Nurburgring: General Discussion - Page 5 Oc9q5XV
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 15:26

Focusatze wrote:We just want to give you a little bit of european love before the brexit comes

Looooooooool
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5