TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

+39
LMP Riptide
XRS Carlos
WELL DONE BAKU
SFM Darkzer
TFz Kami
HCR Hamish
HCCR Rabidus
theboomeranga
andiosterfeld
Moesavy
XRS RoberAstur
Dragonsyoung
SFM SKYACTIV
some evil dude
KZX Spider
THR Flipmode
frankiefresh332
DeductiveRain80
PROD DTechR
LZR Harmonic
racefan2002
SVR Solar
SGR RennBear
MrCorrosive10
SVR NO MERCY
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AMS Turismo
HCR Motorhead
Freheliaz
Joito04
RBR Venom
WR Watcher
Veloce Virus
Jan Filip S
Amarth
ESV Moshys
Zabbzi
LZR ForceOne
Diablo 29x
43 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

Post by LZR ForceOne Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 13:14

It's just interesting that you seem to improve a second between qualifying and the race. And yet somehow everyone thinks the Z4 was the best car.

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

Post by Veloce Virus Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 13:20

F4H ForceOne wrote:It's just interesting that you seem to improve a second between qualifying and the race. And yet somehow everyone thinks the Z4 was the best car.

Yeah the Z4 was the best car at Daytona but no one said that it was the best at Sebring but it still wasn't bad, so I don't get your problem.
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

TORA Race Number : 999
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://www.xbox-motorsport.de

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 13:26

I just feel like some games were played so builds weren't adjusted Smile

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Veloce Virus Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 13:35

No definitely not if you wanna say the Ferrari is too good thats just stupid! Drive the car for yourself and then come back again with your complains... Laughing
Veloce Virus
Veloce Virus

TORA Race Number : 999
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://www.xbox-motorsport.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 15:12

Thank you all for participating in this race! Congrats to the podium finishers in each class!

I just want to point out that there are some incidents that are being reviewed by the stewards, so as it stands, the results are NOT final. I will be letting you know as soon as everything is confirmed!

We have a nice long break before the next enduro, which is the 10 Hours of Road Atlanta (aka Petit Le Mans). That will take place in early September. In the meantime, the Sprint Series next visits Circuit of the Americas... See you there Wink

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Rib110
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS Turismo Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 18:25

NVirus999 wrote:

a BoP change would not fit in this theme.
Everyone had the chance to test all cars on all tracks and pic the best car for them.

"TORA reserves the right to adjust these builds to equalize the balance of performance" is written in the car list page...
AMS Turismo
AMS Turismo

TORA Race Number : 83
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2016-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 18:28

good racing all around, Gutted i lagged out in stint 2, but i will say stint 3 and 6 were pritty well for me, Finished 2nd in last Stint, and (I will apologize right now to every GT Class i Dive Bombed the hell out off) i got taken out twice maybe thrice in each Stint, and was just in constant rage Mode, another Reason i was catching Hamish for 2nd in last stint before he lagged out. but thanks 2 everyone, and i hope u enjoy the stream last night, I've literally only just woke up Very Happy hahaha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 19:18

HCR Motorhead wrote:Our team had the rough end of the stick all race, everything that could have gone against us, did. But we hung in there. Our car had class leading potential pace which is why it was considered for more BoP but I'm glad no action was taken in class otherwise it would have been dreadful. It just was not consistent at all and relied on corner speed which in traffic was difficult to keep. And it got mugged off so bad on any straight.

But credit to the team, we committed to it and got it there. Congrats to F4H too, that's almost checkmate in the enduro championship.
Yes it would have been very bad if bop happened. Was not expecting to find that much pace out of the car and i surely would have been called a cheater because of it
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

TORA Race Number : 23
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 20:43

F4H Venom wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:Our team had the rough end of the stick all race, everything that could have gone against us, did. But we hung in there. Our car had class leading potential pace which is why it was considered for more BoP but I'm glad no action was taken in class otherwise it would have been dreadful. It just was not consistent at all and relied on corner speed which in traffic was difficult to keep. And it got mugged off so bad on any straight.

But credit to the team, we committed to it and got it there. Congrats to F4H too, that's almost checkmate in the enduro championship.
Yes it would have been very bad if bop happened. Was not expecting to find that much pace out of the car and i surely would have been called a cheater because of it

Well, I did a 49.2 in a locked foreign tune that I ran for just 9 laps so mid 48s were on the table for you, easily. Problem is I did a 48.5 which turned out to be a good lap. It looks like you guys found a hell of a lot more pace in the car, whereas we were already closer to optimum in ours. We're going to be up against it all year now.

One C is better.

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 1SYCYfDAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 VWFRPRpAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 KXuWtxqAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 NmyjVoUAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 ZxxURAMAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 JgDewLgAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 WLxDUZYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 5nPqOwAAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 K91JzVYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 70LXLscAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 ZZnXNxnAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 JUwEMx8American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 21:57

My average pace in the ford was 49s. A mid 48 is a perfect lap in that car so it's not like we can just run that every lap. And when i tested it first i was only doing low 49s.
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

TORA Race Number : 23
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Sun 12 Mar 2017 - 22:12

Thanks to all the hosts & staff who put in the effort.

First flying lap every round so far bad luck, next race i hope for no luck at all.

Keep it clean.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TFz Kami Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 11:08

It was a good racing from all teams. There is just 1 point that need to be cleared for the GT drivers. Some thought they can just hold the line when another GT comes to lap them. It should be blue flag in the same class. For example: roscoe and amarth
TFz Kami
TFz Kami

TORA Race Number : 990
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 13:52

i did not know it was the leaders they never once identified themselvs and it was a prototype that hit amarth once i seen it was nvirus i let him go.... i had my mike muted for advious reasons all they had to say was leaders coming through
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 14:46

GTR K4mi:

I apologized mid-stint 5 for that, my understanding was that we were allowed to defend on the first lapping or try to fight back to get one back.

Since that's not the case and I'm wrong, I apologize again.

The Darkzer Divebomb™️
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 EeiIi55American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by TFz Kami Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 15:57

Darkzer24 wrote:GTR K4mi:

I apologized mid-stint 5 for that, my understanding was that we were allowed to defend on the first lapping or try to fight back to get one back.

Since that's not the case and I'm wrong, I apologize again.

No problem mate. I was just worried that other drivers didn't know as well Wink
TFz Kami
TFz Kami

TORA Race Number : 990
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 22:41

Anyone watch that stream from Dtechr with the SI towards
ACG No Mercy? It's a long stretch, but I went through it myself in great detail, probably gave Diablo a headache with my own lectures & found that the call he made is not accurate. To the best of my knowledge, I only can confirm 3 pits total on both parties.
Dtechr claims that only Mercy skipped a pit and not himself, thus coming to a massive gain towards the end. This is not true, plain as day between 1hr 4min remaining to 45min, neither of them had pit and No Mercy managed to catch up to within 2,000ft.
I don't expect everyone to take as much time as I did, but I really hope no Marshall decides to bs me stating they did and not collect the facts. I'm asking the majority of staff to take the responsibility and be honest with yourselves. I'm not demanding that we should give time we don't have available into these matters, just don't lie to us.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 22:47

Another note for those forwarding SI's. I try my best to follow up and make sure I make appropriate statements that are accurate and fair. In spite of this being up to the marshalls to decide, I'm sure it would be much less of a burden when accusations are accurate.
There was one such incident on Long beach I believed someone was cutting at the time. I told him on the spot I was "suspicious" of this matter. Even though he got really fired up and tempted me to go along with this plan, I still went back to study my own stream and withdrew. I actually feel better about my decision even now.
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL DONE BAKU Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 1:19

some evil dude wrote:Another note for those forwarding SI's. I try my best to follow up and make sure I make appropriate statements that are accurate and fair. In spite of this being up to the marshalls to decide, I'm sure it would be much less of a burden when accusations are accurate.
There was one such incident on Long beach I believed someone was cutting at the time. I told him on the spot I was "suspicious" of this matter. Even though he got really fired up and tempted me to go along with this plan, I still went back to study my own stream and withdrew. I actually feel better about my decision even now.

Just a side note to this: I was in the lobby in question. Although you say you haven't raised an SI over it i will point out the following:
You called the other guy out MULTIPLE times, over the last portion of the race, you asked passing Prototypes to "Keep an eye on him" So please don't act like he got "fired up" over one allegation as it is not true.

When the other driver did get "fired up", which he was well within his right to do at this point because you kept on baiting him, you retaliated in the same manner and got into a [Censored] swinging contest whilst both arguing like a pair of petulant children. This was until, and beyond the point that numerous people in the lobby, including myself, were telling the pair of you to keep quiet on the matter and raise it after the race if you so wished.

My point here is that there were 14 other drivers in that lobby, you were distracting all of them and making communication about the race near impossible just because you were having a sulk. So please, just raise the SI.

WELL DONE BAKU
WELL DONE BAKU

TORA Race Number : 65
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 2:23

some evil dude wrote:Anyone watch that stream from Dtechr with the SI towards
ACG No Mercy? It's a long stretch, but I went through it myself in great detail, probably gave Diablo a headache with my own lectures & found that the call he made is not accurate. To the best of my knowledge, I only can confirm 3 pits total on both parties.
Dtechr claims that only Mercy skipped a pit and not himself, thus coming to a massive gain towards the end. This is not true, plain as day between 1hr 4min remaining to 45min, neither of them had pit and No Mercy managed to catch up to within 2,000ft.
I don't expect everyone to take as much time as I did, but I really hope no Marshall decides to bs me stating they did and not collect the facts. I'm asking the majority of staff to take the responsibility and be honest with yourselves. I'm not demanding that we should give time we don't have available into these matters, just don't lie to us.

This has gone on far enough. I provided more than ample evidence which you seem to be ignoring completely. Accuse the staff of lying? Real smart. In case you don't pick up on it, that's sarcasm.

I took an hour AFTER the event, in which I collected data from various stints (as well as driving for 4 hours), to paw through DTech's stream to get pit notifications when Mercy went in. I counted 3 times; hence the penalty. Dtech has messaged me since then and confirmed that he made the same mistake as Mercy. I gave Bonefiend138 that time stamps (which I forwarded to you) in which Mercy went into the pits. I moved the clock forward to every time DTech went by the pits, waited till I could see Mercy on the mini map to confirm he hadn't pit, the moved to the next lap.

Even better than the time stamps, I've got screenshots.

Pit 1:
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Acg110

Pit 2:
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Acg210

Pit 3:
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Acg310

So let's use more math, "basic" to use your own term.

After Pit 3, I checked every lap to see if Mercy pitted by watching the mini map to see Mercy's car go by the pits, just in case your claim that pit notifications apparently lag... They don't. Mercy never pit after Pit 3. He did not pit before the first claimed pit because he was racing with Dtech, and you can see him on screen most of the time. I checked that too.

So let's just drop these "alternate facts" you're putting forth. Data is above. If you don't believe it, that's entirely on you.

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Rib110
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 6 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 5:36

Certainly not the angle you took with my through the private messages. Funny how I have to bring these things to light once ignored. You also did say that Dtechr did in fact pit 4 times, thus making reason to the sudden gain Mercy had. And yes I am paying attention hear. I already acknowledged your hard work in the matter. Now you seem to have time and energy to use weak puns as if it helps your argument.
I don't really care for the community when it comes to such matters.

People come hear thinking their going to have a good time since it is based upon series of events with professional driving standards and balancing. It only takes a few races for them to realize how much trouble it really is. A lot of them grin and bare it and stay optimistic about it, hoping for a brighter future.
As for Plankton, I'm sorry you feel that way. You make a good example of why people can't let things go. Here I thought people would learn something about me NOT being a [Censored] by forgiving them. There was indeed a lot of shouting, but I assure you, I was not among them. There were actually 3 people in all that I could hear, but mostly jibberish. I'm actually a good listener and not one to raise my voice. I also still have those messages from that day between us, but never bothered to look back, because again, there was no need.
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 6:00

Ok, I must apologize for one important part. You did actually state that Tech pit only 3 times as well. It was late for both of us and stupid on my part. I did a lot of jumping in head first despite actually going through the entire clip to an eventual end.
some evil dude
some evil dude

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS Carlos Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 11:41

I have been noticed that there are some drivers talking about kaiser's corner cutting on turn16.

Sometimes i felt like an idiot because everyone i saw on the 3 stints i have raced were going after track limits on T16. Even on turn 15 i saw people cutting for the left hand, making that turn a fast straight.

We are not going to report anything of that. I know Kaiser Wolf is not the most beloved driver around but we are disapointed on drivers reactions. Every race, people is asking if we are corner cutting, if we have stopped correctly at the pits, and other suspicious words.

I think corner cutting is a big trouble because the 90% of the grid are going after limits every race.

We are enjoying a lot racing against the best drivers so please, dont make every race an exam for us. Before you blaim a driver for corner curtting, be sure your team did it not. The way to win a mile is by racing, not by blaming.

See you guys on Cota! Can't wait to race again.

Regards.

XRS Carlos

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2016-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Riptide Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 12:23

XRS Carlos wrote:I have been noticed that there are some drivers talking about kaiser's corner cutting on turn16.

Sometimes i felt like an idiot because everyone i saw on the 3 stints i have raced were going after track limits on T16. Even on turn 15 i saw people cutting for the left hand, making that turn a fast straight.

We are not going to report anything of that. I know Kaiser Wolf is not the most beloved driver around but we are disapointed on drivers reactions. Every race, people is asking if we are corner cutting, if we have stopped correctly at the pits, and other suspicious words.

I think corner cutting is a big trouble because the 90% of the grid are going after limits every race.

We are enjoying a lot racing against the best drivers so please, dont make every race an exam for us. Before you blaim a driver for corner curtting, be sure your team did it not. The way to win a mile is by racing, not by blaming.

See you guys on Cota! Can't wait to race again.

Regards.

I've watched the race and previous one on Twitch [my team got MIA] and some cutting in lower lobby levels were much worse than Kaiser can even dream of. Can't comment on if your team is under the spotlight, but if it is, the community spotlight should go much wider as track limits surely became a vague concept lower down, not the fast guys per se. So your suggestion of cleaning your own house before looking at other's is certainly a good idea.
LMP Riptide
LMP Riptide

TORA Race Number : 653
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2014-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 12:36

I have watched a few streams and brought it up to stewards that Kaiser is not the only one there's many people in A lobby and more still in B lobby

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 12:49

@Some Evil Dude- I sent you the data a day before you posted all this. I figured time stamps would be satisfactory since all you had to do was scroll the video to those points, something that would take no more than 30 seconds to do. Instead you insinuate that I'm stupid and that there's no way I can be correct with my claim that Mercy hadn't pit the correct number of times. So, I pull the screenshots myself, something that you could've done Sunday night with the times I gave you.

I had the exact same attitude then as I do now: Annoyed. I gave conclusive data and you refused to believe it. I never ignored your claims. I sent you the appropriate data and you kept harassing me, and continue to do so.

I suggest you stop.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next