TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

+39
LMP Riptide
XRS Carlos
WELL DONE BAKU
SFM Darkzer
TFz Kami
HCR Hamish
HCCR Rabidus
theboomeranga
andiosterfeld
Moesavy
XRS RoberAstur
Dragonsyoung
SFM SKYACTIV
some evil dude
KZX Spider
THR Flipmode
frankiefresh332
DeductiveRain80
PROD DTechR
LZR Harmonic
racefan2002
SVR Solar
SGR RennBear
MrCorrosive10
SVR NO MERCY
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AMS Turismo
HCR Motorhead
Freheliaz
Joito04
RBR Venom
WR Watcher
Veloce Virus
Jan Filip S
Amarth
ESV Moshys
Zabbzi
LZR ForceOne
Diablo 29x
43 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

Post by some evil dude Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 22:44

Harmonic, why don't you help out with BoP at next opportunity? You seem to know your way around & get the best of each car in fairly short time...literally
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat

Post by LZR ForceOne Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 23:16

some evil dude wrote:Harmonic, why don't you help out with BoP at next opportunity? You seem to know your way around & get the best of each car in fairly short time...literally
Laughing Internally 

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 23:20

...I tested most of these cars for Tyler before the season even started. I was on Dev Team last year, as well. I made a balanced set of cars for basically every race for the second half of TEC and preliminary builds for British GT, but after my suggestions for certain things that later became problems got ignored, I stepped down. There's also the fact that a certain high-up member of the site hasn't talked to me once, let alone refuses to acknowledge a single thing I've done for his site over the past 3 and half years, but I digress...

But rest assured, the things I find are forwarded to the staff members that communicate with me regularly.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Wed 8 Mar 2017 - 23:39

CAR Harmonic wrote:...I tested most of these cars for Tyler before the season even started. I was on Dev Team last year, as well. I made a balanced set of cars for basically every race for the second half of TEC and preliminary builds for British GT, but after my suggestions for certain things that later became problems got ignored, I stepped down. There's also the fact that a certain high-up member of the site hasn't talked to me once, let alone refuses to acknowledge a single thing I've done for his site over the past 3 and half years, but I digress...

But rest assured, the things I find are forwarded to the staff members that communicate with me regularly.
Not to mention the constant shots we get when we compete in FRC Wink
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

TORA Race Number : 23
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM SKYACTIV Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 2:38

No, you cannot.

I don't know where you got that idea, but you cannot compete in 2 teams for the same event. You've never been able to do that in any series that's been on TORA in its 10 year history, nor does that even compute for points tabulation.

Pick whatever team you're going to race for and plan accordingly.

Diablo, don't at all mean to stir the pot just genuinely curious as to what any actual technical issue would be on this going forward.  We've seen it happen in real life - look at Keating in the Rolex this year.  The way they resolved it was simply that the driver in question doesn't score points in both classes -- doesn't impact the team at all (and I think that's fair).  Could be an easy way to resolve this for a person who might want to try their hands in both in the future? I mean, hey if a guy is willing to abuse his wrists that much... Laughing Laughing

SFM SKYACTIV

TORA Race Number : 787
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2016-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 12:53

Enduros are team events only, so you cannot "not" score for a team you're driving for.

Also, you'd have situations where the fastest teams with the same drivers alternate stints so that they can win both classes.

You race for one team in an event, that's that.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Rib110
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR NO MERCY Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 14:44

Hi guys,

I believe this is the video to get everyone fired up for Sebring!

SVR NO MERCY

TORA Race Number : 876
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 19:16

CRA XenoMorph Maybe
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 19:21

^ what?

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Rib110
American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 21:13

Well I'm definitely glad the build for the riley stayed the same
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 22:13

F4H Venom wrote:Well I'm definitely glad the build for the riley stayed the same

Me too...

Good lap, by the way. I was lamenting over time lost on a 48.8 but then saw what you did and thought "F*ck it" lol!

One C is better.

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 1SYCYfDAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 VWFRPRpAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 KXuWtxqAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 NmyjVoUAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 ZxxURAMAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 JgDewLgAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 WLxDUZYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 5nPqOwAAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 K91JzVYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 70LXLscAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 ZZnXNxnAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 JUwEMx8American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 22:15

HCR Motorhead wrote:
F4H Venom wrote:Well I'm definitely glad the build for the riley stayed the same

Me too...

Good lap, by the way. I was lamenting over time lost on a 48.8 but then saw what you did and thought "F*ck it" lol!
That's my pb lap time around this track went in expecting a .7 or .8
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 22:32

F4H Venom wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:

Me too...

That's my pb lap time around this track went in expecting a .7 or .8

I did a .8 on my 2nd lap back in like 2 weeks, on a 240p output and I'm wearing glasses for the first time, and then couldn't improve even though before my Xbox broke I got a really good 48.5, which was probably why Tyler was considering the BoP.

One C is better.

American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 1SYCYfDAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 VWFRPRpAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 KXuWtxqAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 NmyjVoUAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 ZxxURAMAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 JgDewLgAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 WLxDUZYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 5nPqOwAAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 K91JzVYAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 70LXLscAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 ZZnXNxnAmerican Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 JUwEMx8American Endurance Cup Round 2: 12 Hours of Sebring General Chat - Page 4 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR ForceOne Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 23:39

GT has me hella confused lmao

LZR ForceOne

Xbox 360 Playstation 4

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR RennBear Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 0:02

The gt balancing is all over the place and I love it. It'll be nice to have something other than all bmws at the front

SGR RennBear

TORA Race Number : 241
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 1:05

its past 1am the UK Time, and still no Invite for me or F4H Button :/
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 1:25

ablueN1njaBear wrote:The gt balancing is all over the place and I love it. It'll be nice to have something other than all bmws at the front

The aim was to have all the cars capable of being up there for the whole season. That can't realistically happen without amendments for every single round which is something that wasn't particularly popular last year both with racers and higher powers alike. So we make something that should be equal for the whole season.

But what won't change is the people you see at the front, you'll still see the same fast guys up there because fast guys are fast. And the last time I was "driver balanced" I quit that series and called it out.

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM SKYACTIV Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 3:50

One question on GT - in Qualifying the XRS Porsche Motorsport team is shown as running a GT Vette... did they switch? Thought they had been running the RSR (as one would expect with their team name)

SFM SKYACTIV

Xbox One Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 3:57

NevadaHotDice wrote:One question on GT - in Qualifying the XRS Porsche Motorsport team is shown as running a GT Vette... did they switch?  Thought they had been running the RSR (as one would expect with their team name)

The qualifying doc shows them in a Porsche.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 4:10

The XRS guy I saw in qualifying earlier was in a Porsche

One C is better.

HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM SKYACTIV Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 4:25

Looks like it's been updated since I asked... Thanks guys Smile

SFM SKYACTIV

Xbox One Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR RennBear Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 14:13

HCR Motorhead wrote:
ablueN1njaBear wrote:The gt balancing is all over the place and I love it. It'll be nice to have something other than all bmws at the front

The aim was to have all the cars capable of being up there for the whole season. That can't realistically happen without amendments for every single round which is something that wasn't particularly popular last year both with racers and higher powers alike. So we make something that should be equal for the whole season.

But what won't change is the people you see at the front, you'll still see the same fast guys up there because fast guys are fast. And the last time I was "driver balanced" I quit that series and called it out.

I know the fastest guys will always be at the top but i like seeing the field (at least the middle) more mixed up because certain tracks are better for different cars. For example the huracan shine here at Sebring. Btw when ever I comment people seem to think I am advocating for driver balancing whichever isn't true. That would suck even as a slower guy, seeing how much better people can be is just motivating. Anyway I'm excited for Sebring and I'm hopping for some great racing.

SGR RennBear

TORA Race Number : 241
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by XRS RoberAstur Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 15:45

How many mandatory stops ???
XRS RoberAstur
XRS RoberAstur

TORA Race Number : 375
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2016-10-16

http://www.teamxrs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM SKYACTIV Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 20:16

Sorry to be a nuisance, but clarification request on the driver substitution rules:

What is allowed / how frequently / etc? Looked back through the rule set and I thought I remembered it being in there but didn't see any details.

Reason I ask is that we have a couple of our stints listed as "Driver Not in Team" and I'm assuming that the spirit of the driver replacement regulations were intended to be emergency, with the team staying consistent through the season. Want to make sure that is in fact the case.

SFM SKYACTIV

Xbox One Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 10 Mar 2017 - 21:04

XRS RoberAstur wrote:How many mandatory stops ???

4 for GT
6 for Proto

That should be adequate for all cars.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next