TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler

+6
ERT Vader
Dragonsyoung
SVR Solar
SFM Darkzer
ESV Scottsin
TJSteel
10 posters

Go down

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Empty Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler

Post by TJSteel Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 17:41

Hi everyone, I received news today that Harry Sadler, one of the close friends of the Sakura Racing team member Riverblack JJ passed away recently after battling with cancer at the age of 17, therefore their team will be running a black car without sponsors in memory of him, he's also going to be running with a RIP HARRY logo in white on the car and asks that anyone else who has the time to add this to their car also

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler 6T7qFVr
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Zst5M5hSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler HO2y8XFSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler 4ytmJViSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler GNpJaim
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler YEKeOxCSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler 5JemV3bSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler 70LXLscSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler 5dgM0tE
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler SEDnkBhSakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Empty Re: Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler

Post by ESV Scottsin Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 17:57

EMR sends condolences to Riverblack JJ.
We will be including 'RIP Harry' on our paint for this week's race.
ESV Scottsin
ESV Scottsin

TORA Race Number : 913
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Empty Re: Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler

Post by SFM Darkzer Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 18:28

The Reddit Racing team also sends our condolences.

We will be placing a "RIP Harry" logo on the shark fin of our Porsche's, and on the quarter panel of the Corvette.

The Darkzer Divebomb™️
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler EeiIi55Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 22:05

i think i can speak for everyone at HCR and send our Condolences

on my Stream ill have #RipHarry and i'll see if the HCR boys will put the "Rip Harry" on there Car
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonsyoung Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 22:08

Condolences to his family and friends from CRA.
Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ERT Vader Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 22:24

I offer my condolences to the friends and family. , .

We dealt with childhood cancer in our family so I know the constant struggle that can be, my brother, I am happy to say, is now a healthy adult and cancer free.
ERT Vader
ERT Vader

TORA Race Number : 551
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 10:42

Sorry for your loss JJ my brother was diagnosed with bone cancer when he was 10 I know the feeling and it sucks he was lucky to have it caught soon enough he's cancer free now I'll get with the painter for demonic rebels and have something added to our LMP and GT3 as soon as we can and run it the remainder of the season demonic rebels already has something on the backs of their British GT3  card as well

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 15:03

My condolences to the friends and family.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Rib110
Sakura Racing running non sponsored car in memory of their late close friend Harry Sadler Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by NWR BIRCHY7 Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:03

Many condolences from us at grumpy bunch

NWR BIRCHY7

TORA Race Number : 717
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2016-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RiverBlack JJ Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 23:51

I want to thank team Reddit, HCR, CRA, EMR, Grumpy Bunch, CBR and anyone else i've missed out. Your support was seen by Ben Sadler, Harry's twin, who was so thankful for mine and every other team who showed their respect to Harry, i want to thank TORA for also doing so much, thank you all!
RiverBlack JJ
RiverBlack JJ

TORA Race Number : 224
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 212
Location : Colchester, UK (Same place as Standaman 94, weird right?)
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down