TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

+9
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Ax4x Chaddy
Crisis Nine
Aanenvaimennin
nickyf1
LMR DarthMario
Slider S15
culchi
XTI Jon Snow
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) Empty girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 4:59

Ok this is a place to discuss your girl troubles, ill start

So theres this girl, were best friends ans i think she one of the most amazing people ever, she knows i've liked her but i dont think she understands why, shes unsure about a relationship because her last boyfriend was an arse, ect. ec. so anyways, i wrote her like this letter, and it basically explains how ive felt like the whole time ive known her, and right now im just debating on if i should send her this thing, any tips?
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) Empty Re: girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

Post by culchi Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 9:09

definately show it too her or if you want just sit down and say it to her.
Im only 26 so i wont say i have a huge amount of life experience but one thing i do know already is that you will regret not telling her, even if it doesnt work out friends will become friends again you rarely get a second chance to be partners.
the only thing to be careful about is if she already knows you feel this way about her and has said shes unsure about a relationship that may be her letting you down gently. so my opinion is go for it but be prepared for a let down

TORA Chairman

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) Empty Re: girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

Post by Slider S15 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 12:44

Exactly,

So long as its written in a romantic way, (and isnt "i like you coz youve got a great ass and an amazing rack") most girls will really appreciate the romance of it atleast. It could be the perfect way to show here your not like her asshole x.

I told my Girlfriend i love her in a poem i wrote for her... she absolutely loved it Smile

Basically just go for it, If shes a true friend she'll understand why you had to atleast try... Smile
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 12:54

ok just remembered, please redo the letter if you do decide to give it to her and include loads of crossed out word and [Bad language is not tolerated - Mod Team] to show that you were thinking really hard and were having a hard time trying to come up with the right words.
this helps in 2 ways
1, shows you arent a total poof (Not gay in case any of you think this is homophobic) that can pull a poem out of his head
2, shows true feeling both what just came into your head at the time of writing and the exact feelings when you thought about them

Last edited by culchi on Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 13:39; edited 1 time in total

TORA Chairman

culchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 12:57

culchi wrote:
1, shows you arent a total poof that can pull a poem out of his head

LOL thanks for that! lol
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 13:07

oh and a good line to sum it up is
" i know our friendship is strong enough to keep going even if this doesnt work out so lets try for something special"

TORA Chairman

culchi

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 13:25

definitely tell her/show her the letter Nightrider!

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) 4CehZCugirl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) 1Im0ehJgirl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) AZBlrjngirl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) SSaUnAU
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) KlHMZuJgirl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) 1vuHXh0girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) FoUH4rWgirl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 13:33

And good tip for ending something..

''P.S, I am gay''
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aanenvaimennin Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 15:02

nicky wrote:And good tip for ending something..

''P.S, I am gay''

that just might be a bad idea...lol lol!
Aanenvaimennin
Aanenvaimennin

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.jlgbroadcasting.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 15:14

nicky wrote:And good tip for ending something..

''P.S, I am gay''

"i love you but oh yeah, i like men" yeaaaaahhhh that'll work lol
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 15:19

lol just makes it sound like you calling her a man if you say that lol

id say give her or read her the letter Smile

(and that Poetry doesnt make you gay!!)
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 15:22

nah was was gonna write a poem but im not really creative, i litterally have a 2 page letter right now
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 15:42

All the best whatever you decide to do mate. It takes guts to do that and guts to mention it on here so im behind u all the way.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 17:44

and slider, i actually tried to record a song for her (i play guitar and can sing) but i have no recording equipment. i was going to cover the song "emily" by from first to last (her name's emily) it just never happened
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 17:47

go 4 it m8 gd luck
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 18:41

dont do what i did !!!

which was to slap her ass, call her a b**** , then tell her if she doesnt sleep with me i will get with her sister,

she just told me to get with her sister and i was like..... errr no shes 6 !! but ill do your mum (she has a great rack, full on milf)

then she told me to f off Razz, went well i think
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 18:43

no i could imagine that wouldnt work at all. Razz i think "hey baby nice rack, and your back is fine too, doenst work... lol!
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 18:48

ohh may have to try that one, see i just invited the girl i like to my work christmas party, and she sed yea so that shud be cool, i.e get her drunk and take advantage (thats a joke Wink) but she is coming with me
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 18:51

idk if any of you will get this but its from a movie

"tell her she has a nice whispering eye"
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 18:53

nope makes no sence mr. nightrider, u must explain
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 19:02

its from the movie Role models, these two guys are doing community service because they did some crime, and the guys hanging out with this nerdy kid and hes trying to get his girl back so he calls her and the kids like "tell her you like her whispering eye" and the kid starts cracking up, the adult's like "wtf does that mean" and the really nerdy kids like "you just said she as a nice vaggggina"
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 19:04

:L:L i have that film but have never seen it
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 19:05

aww man you gotta watch it, it was one of the funniest things i have ever seen
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 20:01

just sent her the message, lord help me
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 20:12

fingers crossed for you mate, hope it all goes well Smile
Slider S15
Slider S15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next