TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

+9
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Ax4x Chaddy
Crisis Nine
Aanenvaimennin
nickyf1
LMR DarthMario
Slider S15
culchi
XTI Jon Snow
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

Post by nickyf1 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 20:22

Sgt JigglyMoobs wrote:dont do what i did !!!

which was to slap her ass, call her a b**** , then tell her if she doesnt sleep with me i will get with her sister,

she just told me to get with her sister and i was like..... errr no shes 6 !! but ill do your mum (she has a great rack, full on milf)

then she told me to f off Razz, went well i think

HAHAHAH!! Going out with a bang, or without a bang. Which one suits?
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: girl problem thread! (just because you have an xbox doesnt mean you know all guys!!)

Post by ckBrenneke Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:06

I met my missus when we worked together in Game.

I sacked her.

Three days later we started going out.

Well, it's a good story to tell the kids one day.

Very Happy
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:18

ckBrenneke wrote:I met my missus when we worked together in Game.

I sacked her.

Very Happy

no inter employee relationships allowed hey ck?? Wink Razz
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:38

Slider S15 wrote:
ckBrenneke wrote:I met my missus when we worked together in Game.

I sacked her.

Very Happy

no inter employee relationships allowed hey ck?? Wink Razz

Ask my staff member that walked in on us in the canteen... Embarassed
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Sat 17 Oct 2009 - 21:50

I met my Mrs at work too. We were good mates for a while before we started going out and now a good few years down the line we've got a 15 month old son and we're getting married next year. So you never know.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 9:22

well any update any response from her. or are you too busy locking tongues to type

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 17:12

culchi you cheeky devil, let the lovers be Wink
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 17:34

oh course im a cheeky devil.
im the one that told him to rewrite his letter to make it look more real lol

culchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 17:52

no culchi your a playa thats wat you are a playyyyaaaaa lol
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:12

nah a playa plays the game im the ref i decide how its run lol

culchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:18

So what would you do if a beach ball becomes involved! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:38

AJ, this is a thread about girls. How the hell did you get in here!?

Razz
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:45

ROFLMAO

And Toby, I totaly agree. Culchi yo' pllaaaayaaaaa.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Y22 DJH Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 18:53

looks like i got here too late but heres my two penneth

its a double edged sword nightrider
on the one hand, yeah, you'll probably get with her and itll be all sweet in the beginning
but then a month or two down the line she'll be all like 'remember that letter you wrote me? why dont you do romantic stuff like that anymore?!?!?'

so unless your willing to keep doing these grand gestures all the time then i say leave the letter at home and just tell her whats up
Y22 DJH
Y22 DJH

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by pHR Marchie Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 21:08

Hmm, mines messed up abit as well...

I met a new girl at work a few weeks ago. Only issue is...

1. Shes 16, and im 18
2. Her mum works there as well...and I know her...
3. The bloke going out with her mum...is my manager...
4. I'm too shy when it comes to girls, so haven't asked her out yet.

AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
pHR Marchie
pHR Marchie

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pHR Marchie Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 21:26

^^^ I saw that Culchi Wink
pHR Marchie
pHR Marchie

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 12:41

Absolutely nothing wrong with 16 year olds...especially if your 18.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slider S15 Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 12:43

exactly! i have a similar age gap to that between me and my girlfriend, (shes 17 and im 18 but i turn 19 later in the year)

It works amazingly well, i wouldnt be without her, have been together for 3 years now Very Happy
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2