TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1

Go down

Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 Empty Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1

The dirt has been dusted off him and the bottle prised from his hand...
Coca Cola Racers are Back and hoping to repeat their original celebrations of 2nd in teams championship all the way back in season 1 of the Brit Gt.
The original line up of Culchi and Chucky1982 is back again and hoping to benefit from 2 years driving experience (sorry couldnt stop laughing as i wrote that) as they enter the high levels of p1 in their coca cola racing acura's

secondary sponsors Martini were gladly welcomed aboard by culchi until they pointed out they would be providing technical expertise to the p1 newcomers and not as he had hoped free booze.

Pictures and more details to follow

TORA Chairman
culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Martini and Coke, a winning combination in P1 :: Comments

Post Sat 28 Nov 2009 - 17:13 by x Gashi x

Who ever heard of a coke martini? I have drank quite a few martinis but never one with coke. Mostly blue ones too. How odd....never mind. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 0:35 by HCR generaltso

i'll drink to that

Back to top Go down

Radiation Louis

Post Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 2:57 by Radiation Louis

BeerTown sais Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down