TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres

Go down

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres Empty DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres

Slider S15 Wreckers or Chequres

Tonight sees Slider S15 battle for potentially his second TORA Title at the TORA Formula Drift Finale at Iberian Full Reverse, However its a huge mountian to climb if he is to take the honours tonight, with Victory his only option.

Word has come down from Sponsors Falken Tire and Rockstar Energy Drink to either take the crown or destroy the car trying, a big gamble for the sponsors as the car is worth over £260,000!! Showing that they are just as hungry for the title as Slider is.

"The speeds we reach here whilst drifting are just insane! It should be quite a spectacle for the fans seeing us go all out for the victory Tonight" Commented Slider S15,

"Ive got nothing to loose, if i push all out and win i'll be the champion, if i go all out and dont win, i'll still be 2nd, that position is safe now. Its great to get the word from the sponsors that they want me to go all out tonight, especially considering the bill if it all goes wrong! If it goes wrong here its going to be BIG! The speeds are just nuts!"

"We've done so much work on the Sky between rounds at the SBR Compound that its a completely different beast now. We've pushed it as far as we can within the TFD Rules, the rest is up to me now, but however it goes down tonight the season wont be a total loss. We have learnt so so much about building drift cars its unreal! So many new tricks and ways of doing things, learning the importance of different things and how each thing effects the car. Competition really does improve the breed, the lobby Hoppers should be afraid when i get back out there after this!"

Best of luck to Slider S15 Tonight, and to all of the SBR Drift team and thier competitors at the TFD Finale!
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

DRIVER BLOG>> Slider S15: Wreckers or Chequres :: Comments

Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 11:13 by Guest

did you just wish yourself "Best of luck" in the third person!!! lol.

Back to top Go down

Slider S15

Post Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 11:34 by Slider S15

yes, but i wished everyone else luck too.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down