TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Team Halfords - News and Announcements

+9
PLOW Kris
garyp3398
Aid123X
nickyf1
Richy59
ATR DAN
adam20692
Matt
ckBrenneke
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Halfords - News and Announcements

Post by Matt Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 21:54

After an interesting meeting at Silverstone CONGRATULATIONS to team leader ck who takes his FIRST BTCC victory!!!!!

ALOT of champers is disappearing tonight!!
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Team Halfords - News and Announcements - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Halfords - News and Announcements

Post by ATR DAN Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 22:01

Well done CK! cheers
I knew that your finest hour would come soon enough! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ckBrenneke Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 22:15

Ta! Very Happy

Heart was pounding in the last race, cos IanMR was quicker by a second a lap and was rapidly reeling me in, and I was trying so damn hard not to make a mistake!

Race 1 saw me involved in a three car collision following some VERY close racing amongst the top four. As IanMR led myself, jenson09, and Y22 DJH through the last corner, jenson and Y22 panel bashed a few times. I saw my chance and floored it through the gap as they bounced off each other, but as Y22 corrected himself, he came straight back round into my side. This in turn put me into my team-mate, and both of us into the gravel. A disappointing end to a good scrap, and it left me languishing in last as Slider S15 DNFed.

Race 2 saw me closing in on the back of AJzero down the back straight as the speed of the Civic in his slipstream built up, but right before I made my move, AJzero lagged into me, annihilating my engine and aero, amongst other things. This was on lap 3, and I limped the car into the pits. Came back out with a full fuel load, heavily damaged aero, and fresh, cold tyres, and managed to claw back some ground, but still finished in last due to the trip to to the pits.

Race 3 was fairly straight forward. I backed the pack up and made the call, got a clean break as the slower Civic Type R of Slider S15 in second held the pack up behind me. Good work there Slider, maybe SBR can be our satellite team! Wink The set up I used was a last-minute change as the original car tune was proving twitchy, and had a lot of downforce on it, so I knew I would be slower than the others over the duration. Thankfully the gap I built up was enough as IanMR drew me in, and closed to within 20-30 metres as I took the flag.

Great racing guys, and delighted to take another win for the Team Halfords in the Honda Civic Si!
ckBrenneke
ckBrenneke

Number of posts : 3856
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4