TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 - Page 2 Empty Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1

EZT Motorsport Presents
with the support of The Online Racing Association

EZT StockHatch Series 1

The series where drivers will be racing selected FWD hatchbacks/sub-compacts
through carefully tested restrictions to ensure great racing!

Drivers can choose between 8 different cars from 8 different manufacturers, with each car having multiple build possibilities for the drivers to discover and test to the find the all important combination for ultimate success!

Racing on
Mondays at 19:00 CST / 01:00 GMT (UK) / 09:00 West OZ (Tues), the series will visit a vast variety of tracks that will test each of the cars individual qualities to the maximum. Starting in the Far East in Japan, the series will kick off at the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit, racing the East configuration before moving to Tsukuba Full and Suzuka West. From here, the circus will travel to North America for Road Atlanta Club and Sedona Club before moving to Europe and finishing with Silverstone International, Catalunya National and Iberian Full. With no two circuits alike, a well balanced car should provide the magic formula to win!

Series 1 will see drivers contest three championships. The Drivers Championship is the main port of call where all participants will be in battle together, but then whether you race within a team effort or as an individual will determine whether you will compete for the Teams or Privateers Championship.

When does all of this begin? Series 1 is scheduled to begin on
January 31st and run through consecutive weeks until the series finale on March 21st. Eight weeks of intense racing against all manner of skill levels in a series that is very good for those that want to learn their trade and get faster and more consistent by racing with like minded individuals!

Want to get involved? Follow this link for the
EZT StockHatch Series 1 section!

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 :: Comments

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:37 by lfcnicklfc

VVV worm wrote:@nick how is combining times to find an overall winner fair to anyone? That's a Time Attack not a race. The time difference on Tsukuba is different than that on a longer track basically devaluing a shorter one's results. Also, a driver could possibly just outclass everyone in one series and basically Hot Lap and the other have someone to race the entire time losing tons of time. Too many factors for this to work IMO. bounce

The ISCC results are based on times...this was just a suggestion so more people could race try and not take it to heart jeez!

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:42 by TG Wormburner

I'm just stating the other side. No stepping on toes intended fellas.

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:49 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

This is an EZT event run in TORA but like any community night the TORA staff will not step in and take control of the event. it would not be fair on EZT to come here with there rule base and for TORA to do a europe version of the event as we dont want to step on toes. You have pointed out a suggestion which Neo has said sounded good but would not take effect this season. If he wishes for the next season to have a usa version and a europe version along side each other that is his choice not TORAs.

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:52 by nickyf1

Okay, I wish I hadn't opened my mouth if i'd known everyone would take a fanny fit over it..

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 19:28 by Richy59

Yeah, Chucky is right. This is an EZT series. They are only using TORA as a forum to get run the series through. We have no say in any of their rules or how they want to run things and it will always remain like that. If they ask us for help then we are more than happy to, but we will not be stepping on anyone's toes. I completely understand what you are saying Nicky. If EZT decided to run a 2nd European event alongside their USA one they could have asked us to run it for them to their rules. More than likely it would be European EZT members that would run it but we are here as a back up and would be happy to do it. I can't see how this would work when combining times, it would be 2 seperate championships imo

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2