TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 Empty Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1

EZT Motorsport Presents
with the support of The Online Racing Association

EZT StockHatch Series 1

The series where drivers will be racing selected FWD hatchbacks/sub-compacts
through carefully tested restrictions to ensure great racing!

Drivers can choose between 8 different cars from 8 different manufacturers, with each car having multiple build possibilities for the drivers to discover and test to the find the all important combination for ultimate success!

Racing on
Mondays at 19:00 CST / 01:00 GMT (UK) / 09:00 West OZ (Tues), the series will visit a vast variety of tracks that will test each of the cars individual qualities to the maximum. Starting in the Far East in Japan, the series will kick off at the Twin Ring Motegi Circuit, racing the East configuration before moving to Tsukuba Full and Suzuka West. From here, the circus will travel to North America for Road Atlanta Club and Sedona Club before moving to Europe and finishing with Silverstone International, Catalunya National and Iberian Full. With no two circuits alike, a well balanced car should provide the magic formula to win!

Series 1 will see drivers contest three championships. The Drivers Championship is the main port of call where all participants will be in battle together, but then whether you race within a team effort or as an individual will determine whether you will compete for the Teams or Privateers Championship.

When does all of this begin? Series 1 is scheduled to begin on
January 31st and run through consecutive weeks until the series finale on March 21st. Eight weeks of intense racing against all manner of skill levels in a series that is very good for those that want to learn their trade and get faster and more consistent by racing with like minded individuals!

Want to get involved? Follow this link for the
EZT StockHatch Series 1 section!

Last edited by EZT Neo 45 on Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Announcing EZT StockHatch Series 1 :: Comments

Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 22:33 by Guest

I'm soooooooo gutted. 1 am on a Monday I just can't do ;O( Can you please make my number available if needed. Sorry chaps, really looks like an awesome championship

Back to top Go down

EZT Neo 45

Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 22:45 by EZT Neo 45

VVV Magictap wrote:I'm soooooooo gutted. 1 am on a Monday I just can't do ;O( Can you please make my number available if needed. Sorry chaps, really looks like an awesome championship

I do apologize, Magic! Don't worry about your number, though. Keep it in case there's other series we do over the year. And, if you have a chance to race, you can.

There are a number of chaps from across the Great Pond who have made this series. But, it's up to you. You're welcome to run if you would like to run with us. We'd be glad to have you!! cheers

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 23:01 by TG Wormburner

Finally

Back to top Go down

EZT Neo 45

Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 23:06 by EZT Neo 45

VVV worm wrote:Finally

Not sure how to take that. So, I'll just say I'm glad the series has gone live!! cheers

I seriously do not envy those who setup all this stuff. I spent five and a half hours the other night writing and testing, writing and testing, and then writing and testing some more!! lol!! lol! I suppose the more I do this, the more proficient I'll become! Wink

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 23:20 by TG Wormburner

Oh, I meant to put a smile below it Neo! I was ready to get this one flying a while back, I'm an anxious little fart. Didn't mean to say it took too long, rather have it right and take a bit of time than wrong and rushed.

Bad thing is I have signed up for one series here, then two more as a late entry and I'm doing a ton of tuning. Now I have 8 more cars to tune/test!! Looks like I'll have a lot to do this weekend.

Thanks for the work and effort Neo!

Back to top Go down

EZT Neo 45

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 0:44 by EZT Neo 45

I just hope we have a good turnout!! You're going to enjoy the competition based on who I've seen sign up.

It's going to be fun! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 8:55 by AMR JSlim

Such a shame I can't make it this season, I've really enjoyed the past 2 seasons, great fun and close racing. Hopefully I get randomly told I don't have be in work on Tuesday mornings anymore, then I can race! Laughing

Back to top Go down

CQR The Butcher

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 13:03 by CQR The Butcher

hi guys, sorry i wont be able to attend as racing to 3am when you have to go to work the following day wouldnt be sustainable. best of luck with your series... maybe a UK version in the future would be good Smile

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 13:45 by lfcnicklfc

yeah i'm in the same boat with butcher i'd love to do it but 3am is a massive no haha Smile

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 14:01 by nickyf1

Yeah, i'm in the exact same boat Razz

Back to top Go down

CQR Senna

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 14:06 by CQR Senna

same

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 15:16 by lfcnicklfc

Would it be a possibility if we could organise running the same series twice, at two different times one at 8p.m GMT and the other at 7p.m CST so that everyone can race because this looks like it's going to be a really good series!

Back to top Go down

EZT Neo 45

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 15:42 by EZT Neo 45

lfcnicklfc wrote:Would it be a possibility if we could organise running the same series twice, at two different times one at 8p.m GMT and the other at 7p.m CST so that everyone can race because this looks like it's going to be a really good series!

Is definitely a possibility for Series 2, should there be a Series 2. It is a little late for this one, though. Sad to say. Sad

Let's get through this first. Take things one step at a time.

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 15:56 by lfcnicklfc

Why couldn't we get the TORA staff to just host and run the lobbys or even some of the British EZT members to run it so you only have to focus on your part of the series??

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:16 by nickyf1

Thats a good idea, TORA could ''sanction'' the earlier races on the night. You could even combine the times of both races to come up with an overall winner of the two while still having individual series?

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:33 by Guest

It's an EZT race. I'd want EZT to keep control and run it if possible. Or ask someone to run it for them. Not just make a copy of theirs ;O(

Back to top Go down

lfcnicklfc

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:47 by lfcnicklfc

it's not to make a copy of theirs magic it's to run it alongside there's under the EZT Banner and do what Nicky said with the times of the races so we have a large grid with positions being decided on the race times.

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:59 by nickyf1

This is TORA afterall, all events are governed over by TORA.

I don't see a problem with my proposal, what do the EZT guys think?

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:02 by TG Wormburner

First it's an EZT event, all the work and time put into organizing this event has been EZT. I think this is the 4th Stock Hatch they've done. Saying "This is TORA afterall, all events are governed over by TORA." sounds like we can take your event and do with it what we will. I certainly hope this isn't the intent nicky.

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:04 by nickyf1

Not the intent at all!

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:06 by nickyf1

I just didn't realise there was such a level of protectiveness about series. What I meant is that, we are all part of TORA, so surely it wouldn't be a problem to run a sister series at TORA's usual times?

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:11 by TG Wormburner

@nick how is combining times to find an overall winner fair to anyone? That's a Time Attack not a race. The time difference on Tsukuba is different than that on a longer track basically devaluing a shorter one's results. Also, a driver could possibly just outclass everyone in one series and basically Hot Lap and the other have someone to race the entire time losing tons of time. Too many factors for this to work IMO. bounce

Back to top Go down

TG Wormburner

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:20 by TG Wormburner

I'm also not speaking for EZT but I think it would be best to make a suggestion and wait on a response than take something they've organized and run a one-off alongside it. No one here would be happy if I decided to copy a TORA series and neither would I

Back to top Go down

nickyf1

Post Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 18:36 by nickyf1

I'm not looking for an argument here, i'm just trying to suggest a compromise that could be made to allow drivers from Europe to enjoy what looks like a really nice and solid rules package.

I have not copied any series, what are you talking about? It was a suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next