TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit)

+21
CQR Aero
nickyf1
Pebb
TG Wormburner
AMR JSlim
Matt
LMR DarthMario
johnnyboy360
AMR of the Apex
CQR Champion
HCR generaltso
F4H Bullet
Radiation Louis
Richy59
CQR Senna
Ax4x Chaddy
F4H Micko
lfcnicklfc
CQR Rogue
ATR DAN
JAMIE ANDERS0N
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 Empty Re: ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit)

Post by ATR DAN Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:15

I haven't had so much fun for a long time. That race was just extraordinarlily brilliant. Very Happy
Louis, sorry we doubted you. We didn't realise how skilled we all were until tonight. The traffic in our lobby was a piece of cake thanks to the exellent communication. The only difficulty in our lobby was that we had two people called "Ash". lol Razz

I know I've got a 10% power handicap for the next race but I don't care. I'll just enjoy my third place at Tsukuba and look back at it as one of my best drives ever! I'm chuffed to bits to finish third despite the disadvantage the Lola Aston has! Very Happy
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit) - Page 4 Empty Re: ISCC Meeting 2 Discussion Thread – Tsukuba (Full Circuit)

Post by nickyf1 Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:30

Ah cool, Twitter updates!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:31

Oh, no mention on P2 in the twitter feed Sad

Oh well
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 0:19

The communication made it fly by. Always hearing the P1 guys calling out "coming up on GT2 or P2" and the damaged guys hanging around and gutting it out. I had a blast here, it couldn't have been more enjoyable. General said it best above
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR of the Apex Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 0:29

Conversation for D Lobby:

Johnnyboy3600: I'm going to finish last in P1 arent I?

Jenson09: You never know...

ADx Garage: The Pegueots may retire...

Just call me nostradamus Razz
AMR of the Apex
AMR of the Apex

TORA Race Number : TBD
Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3833
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 4:52

nickyf1 wrote:Ah cool, Twitter updates!

I do try Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:03

the bit i found weird was no lap times. It just makes you push a tad harder as you don.t know what your times are like. Enjoyed it though Smile
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:07

Cant beleive last night waited an hour to race for my wheel to pause its self at the end of the main straight, which every1 seemed gutted about lol If any1 wants a broken MS wheel give me a shout (it may of hit a wall)
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:43

DAN 2605 wrote:The only difficulty in our lobby was that we had two people called "Ash". lol Razz

I know exactly how you feel, we had two VVV Bobcats!!! Well, we didn't but you can imagine his surprise, tensing up, terror as I shouted "OUTSIDE BOBCAT" when going around VVV Slim!!! lol

Proper pooped himself. Sorry Bob ;O)

Love this mixed lobbies. Great racing. Goes to show, if its's a track, there's a race to be had.

Very unlucky Bert, hope the wheel is now in many bits and you will have an excuse (if not the money!) to get a Fanatec

Last edited by VVV Magictap on Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:43

PLOW Berty2d wrote:Cant beleive last night waited an hour to race for my wheel to pause its self at the end of the main straight, which every1 seemed gutted about lol If any1 wants a broken MS wheel give me a shout (it may of hit a wall)

Hope you will send it bubble wrapped lol
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:46

Is the Fanatec wired or wireless?
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:47

wireless to the xbox360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Senna Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:51

Damm lol my wheels probably ok although taking a beating. Might try and butcher it so that once its on i can switch off that middle panel. Probably wont work but who knows.
CQR Senna
CQR Senna

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 8:56

Great racing last night guys. As I said in the lobby at the end of the race; to run around there for an hour and have only the slightest of nudge contacts (no damage) was an absolute credit to your skills and communication.

Unlucky on the spin Switch - I was really enjoying the way we were running virtually the same lap times, but in completely different ways (you fast in the straights, me through the turns) causing that epic concertina effect. Ipushed like crazy when you pitted, and it paid off with a few car lengths of lead when I came out from mine.

The C Lobby replay is up on my storefront if anyone fancies a watch.

PS - Matt.....what the heck?!? You're not supposed to finish the race....it's not natural!!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 10:06

great race in a lobby, i dont think there were any collisions,the only incident i was/was not involved in was as magic says above LOL.

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Micko Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 11:16

I have to say that this race was actually really fun to take part of. Everything seemed to work out well for everyone, and as I recall there was no damage at all for anyone in our lobby (Lobby C)..
I knew that my time in quali would put me in a lower lobby because of my -5% power handicap, so when I noticed I would start on pole in lobby C I was still pretty optimistic.
Got a good start in the race, with Dan and EZT Ash following me closely. When we came up to lap the GT2 cars for the second time I managed to pull a gap on Dan with about 800ft. I was pushing like crazy and it feels like every lap I ran was between a 44.6-45.0..

The GT2 cars did their job perfectly (Aero, Champion, Switch, garyp). I tried to be as pacient as possible everytime I was about to pass you, but it still got pretty close 2-3 times (my fault).. You did a great job and I want to thank you for your generosity Smile

Congratulations to my team-mate VVV Magictap for the win!! Great work m8! Let´s see what we can achieve at my favorite track, Suzuka! Smile
F4H Micko
F4H Micko

TORA Race Number : 892
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-01-19

http://f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV Grimm Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 12:16

Very surprised at how much fun last nights race was,i'd been fearfull all week that it was just too small a track for the mixed classes.Apart from a little nudge from Johnnyboy in turn 2 of the first flying lap,there was no further contact with anyone.The only damage i took was self inflicted when i got a little in the dirt and tapped the wall.
My hats off to the GT2 guys in lobby D,locked in their own battle they still made passing them as easy as possible,Thanks guys
So now we move to Suzuka,i'm lookin forward to that race.
Congrats to the rest of Team VVV for a solid showing and a lead in the team championships,Lets bring it home at Suzuka
VVV Grimm
VVV Grimm

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 12:53

I have to apologize for missing races here and the other Sunday race. These races are held at a tough time for me since I prepare Sunday dinner. I either miss the race or have to leave early.

Sorry, Gents! Sad
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:01

So....if we can run around Tsukuba without major incident, I'm looking forward to the excuses people will have to come up with to explain crashing elsewhere in the calendar!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:04

New york here we come lol
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:16

I really think we should try it again some time - even if just to remind ourselves why it's a bad idea! Laughing
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 13:20

ngtc special event but not iscc
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 15:33

Chris has said it all but I'll reiterate the point I made during the race. The fact we all could get round that circuit for an hour without major incident and have just so much fun is testemant to the quality of driving TORA promotes. You have all been outstanding. Let's keep it up Smile

And Chris.... I know! I nearly fell off my chair Razz
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 15:50

Matt, I totally agree, the communication between drivers last night was great really helps in mixed lobby racing Smile

Matt did you take a 2 by 4 to your ISP? before the race?
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 16:03

Matt wrote:...And Chris.... I know! I nearly fell off my chair Razz

Next time I'm telling your Mrs to pull the plug if you make it to the last lap! lol!
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next