TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
A few little bits! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
A few little bits! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
A few little bits! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
A few little bits! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
A few little bits! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
A few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
A few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
A few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
A few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

A few little bits!

Go down

A few little bits! Empty A few little bits!

Well we are now well into the full swing of FM4. The days of Forza 3 have been forgotten by most. It served us well and was a great game, however Forza 4 is just amazing! Us here at TORA have well adapted to it and love it to pieces. The Ferrari 458 Challenge is proving to be fantastic! I can only make next weeks race due to F1 clashing with it, but I still look forward to it as I must say, the 458 is by far, my favorite car to drive on the game! It just drives so well and once the tyres are warmed up, everyone is in your mirrors! I should know this as I had a similar experience to this, I had 5 cars in front of me and 6 behind, by the time the first corner came up, I had 10 in my mirror and 1 in front! Allow this video to explain;

Now, it really looks like I planned to cut the corner, however if I was closer to the guy next to me, there would be body parts flying in the air and probably causing a 4+ car pile up. If this was a major series, I may have thought twice, however I was not criticized for this and actually complimented many times by Chaddy! However later on in the race, I made some stupid mistakes causing me to end up 5th. My fault! I HATE STICKY EFFIN' GRASS!!!

Now after that we done a 5 lap parade in memory of the late Dan Wheldon who sadly died in a major crash during the recent Indy500 race. For those of you who couldn't attend, heres what 11 Acuras look like in one lobby;
A few little bits! Forzab10
It was great just to cruise round in memory of him. And everyone's paints were just simply amazing!

Now forward to the Abarth Trophy. I couldn't race in the first race due to overwhelming lag. Really upsetting, although in a way, I am glad I missed the kerfuffle. But after wondering wtf was wrong when painting this car, I got through it and created this little gem;
A few little bits! Abarth10
A few little bits! Abarth12
Looking forward to race 2 though!

Now to announce my entry to the Formula 500. With the #04 Audi A4 DTM. Now at first I was hesitant to join this, but after much debate and looking into it, I finally joined it. And have painted my car which has some inspiration from the A5 DTM car. So without further ado, here it is!;
A few little bits! Tradtm10
A few little bits! Tradtm11
A few little bits! Tradtm12
Now I know it may say DTM on it, but thats just because its a DTM car, not because its called DTM championship, because its not!

Now I would like to show you all my entry to this weeks Indy Spirit FM4 photocomp!;
A few little bits! Comp10

Also, GPWC is on tomorrow night if anyone wants to join! Running on F1 2011 and lobby will be up from 7.30! Thanks guys, see you on track!
johnnyboy360

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

A few little bits! :: Comments

ATR DAN

Post Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 8:18 by ATR DAN

Very nice job mate. Wink
I'll give you a hand anyway for setting up the Audi. It's a pitty the series is hosted on a Thursday, but helping to drop off and picking up my sister (who has learning difficulties if you're wondering) from her club is my main priority every Thursday evening.

Back to top Go down