TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Few little bits! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Few little bits! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Few little bits! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Few little bits! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Few little bits! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Few little bits! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Few little bits!

Go down

Few little bits! Empty Few little bits!

So, first few races back and I gotta say, I'm enjoying it! GTs are awesome, ISCC is good and, TCC... Well, its not my favorite. I prefer cars with speed. Easier to handle. But the regs of TCC are FWD, slow and heavy. And I ended up with a 3 race warning because the only place on a corner filled track I could overtake was the corners and yes I had 4 wheels off the track and yes I hit him and went on but thats because its hard to overtake in a slow car. So anyway, on to GTs! I'm back in a Ferrari and I freaking love it! Love Ferraris! Alright I was in Lobby B and I'm not the fastest but the racing was so exciting! Beautiful battles with Silentalarm42 and Duke Of Bruno! Ended up 2nd (16th overall) in Lobby B after qualifying 4th (18th overall)! Only 2 places but the racing was great! And then ISCC came and I decided to enter in the GTs! Again, great race with Duke Of Bruno but then ended up in my own race really. Was also great to be back on track with ATR DAN! Even though we weren't in the same team! (I'm not gonna lie, would love to be back in ATR! Some great times and an awesome car!) F1 will restart but the way the talks are going, it won't be a proper championship.
Johnnyboy3600

TORA Race Number : 360
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit