TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA

Go down

ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA Empty ATR News Update - DAN clinches his 60th race victory with TORA

Hello everyone and welcome to the latest news from ATR.
Last Sunday saw the second round of the Ferrari 458 challenge at the Infineon Raceway in the good old U.S.A. It was a sucessful meeting overall for the ATR members with Mark claiming two exellent podium finishes. Johnny's flight was delayed so he could only arrive to compete in the second race of the meeting. And with no testing, he finished a credible 7th place.
However, a new TORA record was set at the race meeting. With victory in both races, ATR DAN has become the first member of TORA to notch up an incredible 60 race victories since joining the organisation in 2008. Unaware of this statistc, we managed to grab a quick few words from DAN after the meeting was completed:

"Wow! What can I say? If someone had told me when I joined TORA back in 2008 that I would have achieved this level of sucess, I would have laughed my head off. I'm absolutely ecstatic right now. Knowing this fact has certainly made up for the disappointment of losing this seasons touring car championship title.

It's a pitty I missed the 50th but it's never too late to thank everyone who I've raced with for making this forum such a great place to race. Yes, there has been much controversy of late, but there's never been an environment where I can call "home". I've certainly enjoyed my racing here and I have to give dedication for my victories to them for the pleasure I've had racing with the lads in TORA.
Many thanks to all of my team mates; past and present for the amount of sucess that we've achieved together over the years. Also, I'm still thankful and grateful to the guys who ran UPR Motorsports (Marchie and Kris) back in 2008/2009 who gave me my big break with TORA to show what I am capable of doing on the circuit.

I would like to give a big thanks to our TORA president, Matt Hunter for giving me the biggest pleasure of my time here in TORA by joining partnership with his team and suceeding! Taking on the big teams when we probably didn't have a snow flakes chance. I'm sorry we lost us one of the titles in the touring cars recently mate. But I'm extra determined to put things right and bring us more sucess in the future.

I just really want to thank you guys again ever so much for all the good times I've had here up to this point! And thank you to the TORA staff for providing us with some really thrilling and exciting championships that we've all taken part in the last 3 years.

I shall be looking forward to our 2012 series here with TORA and I wish everyone a lot of sucess for the future; here and also in the real world. Very Happy "
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit