TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
The Dawn of (yet another) New Era EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

The Dawn of (yet another) New Era

Go down

The Dawn of (yet another) New Era Empty The Dawn of (yet another) New Era

Highcroft Racing to return to its roots

Starting at the 1st round of the 2011 International Sports Car Championship (ISCC) Asia season, Highcroft Racing will change its name back to Coca-Cola Motorsports. The team is ecstatic about the change and are delighted to welcome back the Coca-Cola brand as a title sponsor.

Coca-Cola Motorsport to partner with Audi Sport

Coca-Cola Motorsport is proud to announce a partnership with ten-time 24 Hours of Le Mans winning team Audi Sport. This partnership includes the purchase of four Audi R15 pluses to be used in LMP-spec for the 2011 ISCC Asia winter series and the 2012 ISCC season. Dr. Wolfgang Ulrich released this statement earlier.

Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich* wrote: We at Audi Sport are pleased to announce a full season partnership with the team Coca-Cola Motorsports for the 2011 International Sports Car Championship Asia season as well as the 2012 International Sports Car Championship season. Audi Sport will be supplying four Audi R15 pluses that will be factory-backed and funded. We at Audi Sport hope that this partnership breeds many race wins and a possible championship.

Louis Satterlee to join Coca-Cola Motorsports

Coca-Cola Motorsports is proud to announce the signing of 2011 ISCC America LMP1 champion Louis Satterlee (aka AudiSport Louis) to the team. We caught up with him and asked how it felt to be a new member of the team.

Louis Satterlee wrote:I think it's awsome opportunity, I know Dr. Ullrich was rather upset I wasn't in an Audi Last year due to lack of factory support but now it seems the stars have aligned once again, they're able to give full support once again and now here we are with 4 cars ready to go. was a bit short notice but we're all as ready as we'll ever be. The team is up for it (the challenge) and all show signs of speed and there's a whole bunch of untapped talent they have that's just waiting to be unleashed, we'll be fighting for podiums all the way.

*Not actual quote.
Stonewall458
Stonewall458

Number of posts : 1560
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit