TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here.

+12
Slider S15
PLOW tubbi
VVV GunDaM
lfcnicklfc
XPR Roadrunner
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR BlackHawk
Beanz
F4H Lotterer
Matt
CQR Rogue
nickyf1
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Empty If it happens in the forest, hear about it here.

Post by nickyf1 Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 23:33

Things are looking up for the WRC... again! Hyundai are returning to take on Citroen, Ford and VW with an i20 WRC car. It looks pretty damn awesome.
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. 1348725210

And, in the lower ranks, cars for the brand new R5 class (to replace S2000) are emerging. Peugeot and Ford have confirmed that they will be supplying cars for this class.. Got to love the Peugeot livery!
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. 1348668435If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. 1348725182

nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Empty Re: If it happens in the forest, hear about it here.

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 8:29

why why why?
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Empty Re: If it happens in the forest, hear about it here.

Post by Matt Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 9:15

Horse.... dead....flogging.

WRC, sadly isn't going to revive just because of a couple of new cars. There could be a MILLION cars entered but unless there's a decent tv package and a promoter etc it's all for naught.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 10:29

Matt wrote:Horse.... dead....flogging.

WRC, sadly isn't going to revive just because of a couple of new cars. There could be a MILLION cars entered but unless there's a decent tv package and a promoter etc it's all for naught.

quote for truth.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 10:43

IRT Trash wrote:

quote for truth.

They need decent cars as well, not small family hatches, why was rallying so popular in the 80's and 90's - The cars were insane in the Group B era and also the Group A now we have cars which joe public saw wouldn't take a 2nd look
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 23:15

SelectiveRogue wrote:
IRT Trash wrote:

quote for truth.

They need decent cars as well, not small family hatches, why was rallying so popular in the 80's and 90's - The cars were insane in the Group B era and also the Group A now we have cars which joe public saw wouldn't take a 2nd look
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Iamwithstupid

On another note though... DAT FIESTA! Would love one of them for the road!

Last edited by BG Beanz on Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 0:31

i love ralling and iv watched it for years but for the last 2 years i havent gave a crap about it and i think its the drivers that are letting it down because know one is good enuf, all their is is loab and i dont think he is good.
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 13:25

SelectiveRogue wrote:

Rolling Eyes - Just a small selection of the small family hatches that were around during the WRC's most exciting times.. And, I believe Jean Ragnotti would beg to differ with his Renault Clio Maxi!

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. 03Peugeot205T16_firstwin_1984-L
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Car_photo_411292_25
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Tourdecorse1982renault5cu1
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Delta_integrale_3
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. 2002_ford_focus_rs_wrc_06

Oh, and by the way, Red Bull are the promoter for the WRC as of next year.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:59

yes Nicky because those cars were boring Rolling Eyes ........really Nicky you honestly think I think group B cars which may i point yes had model applicable family hatch backs but really really a 600 - 800 BHP Monster compared to a skoda...... lol! Hilarious
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 0:22

WRC should be better as Loeb is only doing part time next year!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 19:55

SelectiveRogue wrote:yes Nicky because those cars were boring Rolling Eyes ........really Nicky you honestly think I think group B cars which may i point yes had model applicable family hatch backs but really really a 600 - 800 BHP Monster compared to a skoda...... lol! Hilarious

Sorry, what?! Razz

In all seriousness though, Group B is long gone. But still, 320hp 4wd rockets? Rallying is still awesome, the WRC just needs to get it's self sorted out in terms of rallies (bring back the classics! And add the Targa Florio!) and competitors.

And they need to bring back the Channel 4 team, and the awesome music they used on the broadcasts ten years ago..

(by the way, I think it's awesome that someone's put these up!)
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 19:58

lol!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 20:08

And the WRC logo is iconic. Apart from F1, if you think about it, the WRC is the only other well established and well known motorsport championship. Show anyone who is even remotely into cars a WRC logo, and they will instantly recognise the type face, and instantly think of rallying. The WRC deserves to be in better shape, and I hope that Red Bull will do a cracking job.

Hopefully, for 2013, we'll have the WRC filmed in high definition with live stages. I love live stages!

And I'm definitely using those WRC music compilations as party playlists. Belters of tunes.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:41

New class structure for the WRC:

WRC :- For World Rally Cars
WRC-2 :- Separate title for 4WD classes: S2000 (2.0/1.6), R5 and R4 - Seven rallies required, six count.
WRC-3 :- Separate title for 2WD classes: R3, R2 and R1 - Six rallies required, five count.
Junior WRC :- Rebranded WRC Academy

R5 - S2000s replacement
R4 - Group Ns replacement
R3, R2 and R1 - essentially S1600s replacement categories
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:14

nickyf1 wrote:And the WRC logo is iconic. Apart from F1, if you think about it, the WRC is the only other well established and well known motorsport championship. Show anyone who is even remotely into cars a WRC logo, and they will instantly recognise the type face, and instantly think of rallying. The WRC deserves to be in better shape, and I hope that Red Bull will do a cracking job.

Hopefully, for 2013, we'll have the WRC filmed in high definition with live stages. I love live stages!

And I'm definitely using those WRC music compilations as party playlists. Belters of tunes.

What, NASCAR isn't successful? or V8 Supercars?
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:24

That wasn't my point, I meant to type 'World Championship'. The WRC is a globaly recognised entity.

Antti's new video..
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR BlackHawk Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:45

loeb is [Censored] compared to ari vatanen and Tommi Mäkinen
LMR BlackHawk
LMR BlackHawk

TORA Race Number : 24
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 23:14

What a truely incredible driver Mr. Loeb is! His speed is just incredible which is matched by his unbelievable car control and adaptability, i cannot wait to see what he does when he finishes up with the WRC, whether we see him in the WTCC or in Sportscars he'll be fighting for victories for sure! #legend
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 14:49

blackhawk s61 wrote:loeb is [Censored] compared to ari vatanen and Tommi Mäkinen

Dinny be talking pish now. Any WRC champion, or top driver, is a fantastic driver. Watch any onboard Ouninpohja stage from the past few years and you will see the immense skill that drivers like Loeb possess.
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 16:53

nickyf1 wrote:Dinny be talking pish now. Any WRC champion, or top driver, is a fantastic driver. Watch any onboard Ouninpohja stage from the past few years and you will see the immense skill that drivers like Loeb possess.
If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Whssign-1
Beanz
Beanz

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 21:24

Anyone else seen this? Scary scary!
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 21:26

Yeah, it's in the 'Brown Trousers Thread' if i recall correctly!
Beanz
Beanz

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by VVV GunDaM Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 21:27

If it happens in the forest, hear about it here. Neo_whoa_1
VVV GunDaM
VVV GunDaM

Playstation 4 PC

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 21:59

This has me looking forward to next years European Rally Championship (merged with the IRC, live on Eurosport.. by the way..)

Some fantastic rallies on the European calendar in 2012 (including a summer run of the Monte Carlo Rally stages, the Cote D'Azur Rally, and the 1000 Miglia in northern Italy). I wonder what rallies from the ERC and IRC will make it into the new ERC?
nickyf1
nickyf1

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 2:26

nickyf1 wrote:Anyone else seen this? Scary scary!

HOLY GEEBURS

hasn't he heard of brakes? long did he go off for?
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum