TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

+35
Ax4x Bandit
The Posimosh
JKGrizzle
F4H Stingray
xDEM0N L0RDx
PROD DTechR
CallMehDarkside
DeweyTee
CQR Deuce
CQR Rogue
XDas KreatureX
Hailfire97x
Wooflers
Dino Dadd
Dominic Mako
MOMOnica 97
HCR ChicaiN
RW26 BLAZE
Radiation Louis
XPR Clutch
JAMIE ANDERS0N
v Hurricane v
Noland35F
EZT Challenger
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Mikey J
theboomeranga
LMR DarthMario
inferior car
Diablo 29x
RumbleBee 392
Ax4x Kane
Duke of Bruno
XPR Roadrunner
Richy59
39 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 0:00

Hey Richy...are the RWD cars listed the only allowed RWD cars?

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 KHTHT1WMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 VM546ZeMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 QkT2IEuMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 AA5PAOdMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 LzMXDBVMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 5RsfDXaMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EpdDAig
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EpdDAig

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 0:02

I can answer that one and yes it is Cain

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 KSm7RyiMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 XnUPi68MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 WNF2dBuMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 BYYxxh5MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EoWXJFzMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 1:11

IRT Gillard wrote:I can answer that one and yes it is Cain
Thanks sir

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 1:35

not a problem Smile

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 KSm7RyiMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 XnUPi68MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 WNF2dBuMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 BYYxxh5MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 EoWXJFzMSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 1:46

What kind of help exactly are you guys looking for?

Because of an accident I had last spring, I've been pretty much laid up since then, and will be for a little while longer (basically had to have my clutch leg re attached), so as of right now I'm pretty much playing Forza all day every day, with one eye on the game, and the other on my favorite forums. I'd likely be interested in helping if it's something that I can help with.
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

TORA Race Number : 351
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 2:23

May I ask what happened??
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:01

XPR Soundwave wrote:May I ask what happened??

Sure, I don't mind sharing.

What happened was, I was driving home one night on May 15th, last year. I fell asleep driving, and as luck would have it, I drifted perfectly straight on into a bridge guardrail. It speared my truck (08 F150), went through the bumper, radiator, oil cooler, engine block, firewall, through the cab, and veered out the back of the cab between the driver's side back door and the bed. It even cut the entire driver's side front wheel and a arm assembly clean off. I was probably doing around 60-65 when I hit it.

But it came through the firewall right where the brake pedal was, and hit my leg in the shin area. I still don't know how in the world it didn't take my whole leg out the back door with it, but it broke all three of the bones in my leg, and removed probably a good quarter of the flesh between my knee and ankle. It was about as close to severed as it gets. But, since then, and about 11 surgeries later, I still miraculously have it, and should make a full recovery by this summer.

I've got some pictures of the truck if you want to see. There's no blood in the pics or anything, but if you love cars and trucks it still might make you cringe. Razz
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:40

FendrBendr422 wrote:

What happened was, I was driving home one night on May 15th, last year. I fell asleep driving, and as luck would have it, I drifted perfectly straight on into a bridge guardrail. It speared my truck (08 F150), went through the bumper, radiator, oil cooler, engine block, firewall, through the cab, and veered out the back of the cab between the driver's side back door and the bed. It even cut the entire driver's side front wheel and a arm assembly clean off. I was probably doing around 60-65 when I hit it.

But it came through the firewall right where the brake pedal was, and hit my leg in the shin area. I still don't know how in the world it didn't take my whole leg out the back door with it, but it broke all three of the bones in my leg, and removed probably a good quarter of the flesh between my knee and ankle. It was about as close to severed as it gets. But, since then, and about 11 surgeries later, I still miraculously have it, and should make a full recovery by this summer.

I've got some pictures of the truck if you want to see. There's no blood in the pics or anything, but if you love cars and trucks it still might make you cringe. Razz

Glad you're still here to tell the story good sir. as for help there really isn't much help needed at this point, once we see how many people we have registered for the series and how many start showing up will we see how much help will be needed, but if we need help it'll consist of help running the race meetings themselves

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:53

Thanks, it's definitely a good incentive to re-evaluate yourself and your existence. Lol.

Sounds good about the help though. Seems like TORA is constantly growing in size by the day. Hopefully it will be easy enough for you all to manage, but I'm here if there's any help needed in the future. There are probably more veterans around here more qualified for the job, but at the least I can provide moral support.
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:54

FendrBendr422 wrote:

Jesus, someone up there is looking after you!

Hope you get better soon!
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:56

Oh yeah, I've definitely been blessed. I've already come a long way, and I should be back to banging gears in real life come summertime.
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 3:57

jsut don't sleep and drive. get your sleeping out the way then go driving

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 4:00

Curiosity tells me to ask for pics

Really glad you were able to an almost full recovery! But that's just crazy, I've lost friends that fell asleep behind the wheel. Im really glad that you made out alive and able to race with us here!

But this doesn't mean I'll let you off easy in NATCC lol let me know if you need anything
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 5:24

Ask and you shall recieve.

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 8456839971_a14da234f0_z
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 8457938706_8c38f46f8e_z
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 8456840389_45a4994a7f_z

I miss her. But I have a 2012 Fusion now, and 33 mpg is SO much better than 20. 18 with my foot in it.

Glad to hear you won't take it easy on me, wouldn't want that. I'd hate to think I was a better driver than I actually was. Razz
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 5:29

Holy crap... I know you have heard this before, but you are truly blessed to be alive sir.

Wishing you not just a speedy recovery, but a complete recovery.

Damn... Shocked

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:02

Shocked F%&K ME!!!! I'm not even a believer and I'm thinking you're blessed man

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:04

Juses dude, you are very lucky to be alive. That's unbelievable. Hope your recovery goes well.

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:59

Hope your back to being 100% asap! Very much like Kubica's Rally crash
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Clutch Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 19:35

Thanks guys. The recovery is going about as well as it possibly could. Should be walking again before too terribly long. Feels like ages though. But yeah, it could have been much, much worse. It's another one of those cases where it turned out not having my seatbelt on saved me. IIRC the whole seatbelt assembly got taken out the back with the rail. Also the way that I hit the bridge rail threw me toward the passenger side enough to avoid the worst of the impact. I sorta glanced off the airbag to the right. There were a ton of things that happened just so. Lots of small miracles I guess you could say. The main one being my cell phone landed on the dash where it was easy to find. 2 am on a Tuesday is not a good time to need help on a backwoods country road. If it weren't for that phone I'm pretty sure I would have bled to death. Thanks Motorola. Razz

EDIT: It's funny, I just noticed that, probably the only body parts that didn't take any damage are the hood and the tailgate. The hood looks like it's completely untouched. Weird.

And the driver's side doors BOTH still have the glass in them. Especially the back door. Shocked I bet you could tap it with your finger and it would shatter.
XPR Clutch
XPR Clutch

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 0:10

does anyone know roughly how long will the session be.....I'm trying to decide north america (so I can do Quali- but miss the final race due to time), or the european time slot (miss quali due to trainin but get the points in all three races)
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:05

well last year we had the entire meeting done, start to finish in 2 hours at the most. so starting 9 PM here that would be 2 AM there so look for it to be around 2-4 AM for the whole thing

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 2:38

FendrBendr422 wrote:

jeez, everyone at TORA is getting injured or hurt in some way (touch wood touch wood touch wood TOUCH WOOD), letsh hope for anyone who hasnt yet, their inccidents only occur in game
that sucks man, hope everything is ok, and a recovery that speed overthrows that of the crash
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:05

IRT Gillard wrote:well last year we had the entire meeting done, start to finish in 2 hours at the most. so starting 9 PM here that would be 2 AM there so look for it to be around 2-4 AM for the whole thing

thats good that, thank you......I probbly sign up for the US one them
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MOMOnica 97 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 13:19

Soooo... Magnets: How do they work? On a serious note, I'm surprised more people didn't sign up for the NATCC. I know there's still some time before it starts, but...

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 3 G6Astut

Ferrari FTW!
MOMOnica 97
MOMOnica 97

TORA Race Number : 97
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-02-14

http://corey-cc97.kinja.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 14:02

Corey sign ups are already up over 100% from last year which was our first season of doing a championship specifically for the northamerican time zone. So for a 2nd year and we havethis much interest is a huge win!

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next