TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

+35
Ax4x Bandit
The Posimosh
JKGrizzle
F4H Stingray
xDEM0N L0RDx
PROD DTechR
CallMehDarkside
DeweyTee
CQR Deuce
CQR Rogue
XDas KreatureX
Hailfire97x
Wooflers
Dino Dadd
Dominic Mako
MOMOnica 97
HCR ChicaiN
RW26 BLAZE
Radiation Louis
XPR Clutch
JAMIE ANDERS0N
v Hurricane v
Noland35F
EZT Challenger
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Mikey J
theboomeranga
LMR DarthMario
inferior car
Diablo 29x
RumbleBee 392
Ax4x Kane
Duke of Bruno
XPR Roadrunner
Richy59
39 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 14:53

just looked over last season's Google Doc. at the moment, we are only 5 drivers away from matching the Driver Entries from last year. But to that extent, only one Race Meeting had 13 drivers attend.

IMO, the interest seems much higher this year than last
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t9381p60-msa-tora-natcc-season-2-general-discussion#194173

Post by MOMOnica 97 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:03

Oh, well on that basis I'm amazed so many people signed up. I didn't see the sign up sheet for last year's event so I didn't know so few signed up last year.
MOMOnica 97
MOMOnica 97

TORA Race Number : 97
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-02-14

http://corey-cc97.kinja.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MSA TORA NATCC Season 2 - General Discussion

Post by MOMOnica 97 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:06

The two problems with being new: 1. I don't know what happened before I showed up. 2. Can't figure out why the reply didn't work and it made it a new post.
MOMOnica 97
MOMOnica 97

TORA Race Number : 97
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 161

http://corey-cc97.kinja.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:25

On the plus side, being new means if you screw the pooch in your first race and finish in the back, nobody will say "Wow what happened to so-and-so, he really drove like crap there." With no expectations, failure is always an option.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

TORA Race Number : 428
Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:25

1. Don't worry about what happened last year;

2. It does take a bit of time to get used to these forums.

Last year was a fun year in NATCC.

There was only about 6 of us that were around for the entire season while we lost some people after the first few races and gained some people towards the end. To be honest, I am not entirely thrilled to see a "B" lobby as I have always though that the single lobby aspect of NATCC is what made it so much fun. There was no sitting around to see which lobby you ended up in, it was a party from start to finish.

But, ...

with more interest comes more people and better competition. Hopefully this year I can get a race win without starting first on the reverse grid because I crashed my car in the previous race.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Dadd Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:22

If someone could answer a question for me or point me in the right direction for the answer, but I was wondering if I could register even though I'm not sure if I'll be able to make all the races due to personal schedule(i.e. the wife telling me to get off my Xbox)? Thanks guys!
Dino Dadd
Dino Dadd

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:25

Yes, you can!

There have been people that have registered and not even shown up to one race.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Dadd Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:33

Duke of Bruno wrote:Yes, you can!

There have been people that have registered and not even shown up to one race.

Thanks a lot for the quick response! Registering now.
Dino Dadd
Dino Dadd

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Dadd Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:57

I've been running the Hockenheim circuit for a while now and can't seem to improve much. The one thing I do is run consistently, but at a 1:38.xxx. As much as I would love to compete, I don't think I'd be very competitive seeing as I can't tune worth a flip. I still may give it a shot though.
Dino Dadd
Dino Dadd

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:01

don't give up, send a good tuner a PM and they can help you with the car. Trust me, especially with these FWD cars if you get the tune wrong...it could mean seconds of time lost.

My initial tune for my alfa made me run low 37s, and after XPR Tactical showed me where the tune needed to be, I started running mid 35's. So Trust me, it might not be your driving, but rather your tuning.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Dadd Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:08

XPR Roadrunner wrote:don't give up, send a good tuner a PM and they can help you with the car. Trust me, especially with these FWD cars if you get the tune wrong...it could mean seconds of time lost.

My initial tune for my alfa made me run low 37s, and after XPR Tactical showed me where the tune needed to be, I started running mid 35's. So Trust me, it might not be your driving, but rather your tuning.

Any suggestions on good tuners that would be willing to help.
Dino Dadd
Dino Dadd

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 0:46

what car are you running?

EDIT: nvm, I checked the reg. thread. On the weekend I'll PM you my tune for the alfa around Hockenheim, just send me a PM to remind me.

I would send it to you now, but i'm at school, away from my xbox
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Dadd Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 4:27

Sounds good. Thanks.
Dino Dadd
Dino Dadd

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 19 Mar 2013 - 22:47

Looking forward to tonight - watch out you Americanos! The Brits are here! LOL we'll probably fail because we will fall asleep!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 6:11

Bli33ard wrote:Looking forward to tonight - watch out you Americanos! The Brits are here! LOL we'll probably fail because we will fall asleep!

Bli33ard, Do you happen to have a copy of that last race? I forgot to save it and wanted some clips.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 7:26

By the way, I did cross the line in 5th in race 3. Thought you saw it before I left. I was WAY pissed after that race.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by XDas KreatureX Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 16:01

sorry about the wait last night, I think when I was building I was more concerned with PI than weight and power, and with this lesson I have learned that the subaru sucks for this series, the fastest lap I hit was a 1:35.2 with an illegal car..
I'll drink to that Cheers
XDas KreatureX
XDas KreatureX

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 16:09

It does take a bit of effort to get the '08 STi to fit the TCC/NATCC regulations, but it can fit. If you'd like kavedude, I can gift you build i got to fit tonight when i get home from work.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by XDas KreatureX Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 16:22

I could handle that, I honestly don't know what to do with this car
XDas KreatureX
XDas KreatureX

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 19:06

Hailfire97x wrote:By the way, I did cross the line in 5th in race 3. Thought you saw it before I left. I was WAY pissed after that race.

Nah I didn't... I had to quickly use the gents because I was bustin, I had to ask everyone who finished where afterwards, sorry bro
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by XDas KreatureX Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 4:53

now that I set myself straight, I should be right on track for silverstone... Is it cool if i practice with some of you guys this week?
XDas KreatureX
XDas KreatureX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 5:27

kavedude wrote:now that I set myself straight, I should be right on track for silverstone... Is it cool if i practice with some of you guys this week?

Sure.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by XDas KreatureX Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 6:22

hope nobody else minds a lurker randomly merging into lobbies, I have a tendency to do that
XDas KreatureX
XDas KreatureX

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 21:46

Turn 10 Studios ‏@Turn10Studios 13m
Reminder: The forums will be undergoing maintenance tomorrow, March 28 for most of the day. We'll let you know when the forums are back up!

So in Turn10 speak. they are attempting to fix something and then it will all crash for at least 2 hours or more. Then come back up and later on that day crash again over and over for the next 2 or 3 days. But, will eventually get fixed.

Don't you just love translators!! Shocked
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 11:17

SelectiveRogue wrote:[color=red]IMPORTANT - All entries are provisional until your paint is sent/made available to CQR Aero for inclusion on the series/event spotter guide. Provisional entrants may not compete in series races

Just seen this on the sign up for Silverstone International. Is this true? I didn't think it applied anymore, due to the fact that Aero stopped maintaining it.
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next