TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

+104
brettiec91 (aka Whippy)
Euphoric Blaze
CQR D4N13L
MrRaZzT
FSR Groves
F4H Stuttgart
TG Wormburner
MaynardMK4
CQR NEON
insanity nl
F4H Hakkinen
IRT YT RICE
Matt
Morne in Glory
XPR Moontower
drwfan99
MotoYeti
[OLD]FenderBender
JKGrizzle
SkyTheSenpai
Velox Canadian
paul299
EZT Challenger
maneatingbrick
Dragonsyoung
Mandown46
F4H Eclipse
F4H Button
ProfMadFatStaxx
HCR generaltso
HCR Karma
HCR ChicaiN
ll Taku ll
EMW Takum1
Koenigsegg R
F4H Music Man
LMR TopSecret
LastNewtStandin
SFM Benedict
JOSHSIGGY
LMP Dragon
AAR ABEnstein
Diablo 29x
CQR Aero
BalmierPie671
PURE IMPERIUM
The Posimosh
Hainesy
V12 RIOT
II AntR II
PRT RaCeR
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Cowboy
Hailfire97x
Om3ga73
F4H bandicoot
Colonal Keidec
RubbinsRacin 5
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Bandit
ATR DAN
CRA XenoMorph
Racert46
F4H Carrera
BG Wingnut396
BG Wumba
LMR Hydro
Aero180
AdamWatson99
MoreRandomThan
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
LMR DarthMario
Wooflers
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Stingray
sebramski
Standaman94
del.brennan1
CQR Rogue
ShrinkingSteven
Ax4x Kane
LMR Zakspeed
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Velox Midget
F4H Lotterer
Richy59
CredibleWizard
HCR Motorhead
Tango Wh1skey
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Midnight LMR
XDas KreatureX
Joito04
CreamyTastey
HCR Bellmond
ART Carrera
Texaspotatolord
TLR Scrublord
RumbleBee 392
Adder 020
XPR Roadrunner
108 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 22:03

i was going off the list previously posted

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by MaynardMK4 Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 22:07

I'm just going on what I've heard from a number of different sources.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RubbinsRacin 5 Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 22:08

Adder ran a great race I ran the first four stints of Lobby D I think he ran 3 not sure he ever put a wheel off track. Great run by everybody in Lobby D. I say D gets a camera next time we had close racing all day.
RubbinsRacin 5
RubbinsRacin 5

TORA Race Number : 248
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-08-11

http://www.ntgracingnascar.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 22:13

After my final stint, I had Pie, so all good there. Twisted Evil 

Big thanks to DarthMario and Newt for taking the extra stints due to issues from my end, and HUGE appreciation goes to IRT YT RICE for filling in a stint to seperate us from exhaustion lol.

Well done to all winners, thanks to everyone who drove, Round of applause to the commentry teams and those who were able to go out there way to help provide coverage between stints for people to watch.

But most of all, biggest thanks goes to the TORA Staff, we all know things can go wrong that hold us back, but with the effort they've put in to overcome such instances, and with the amount of time they put in for US to experience what Virtual Racing is all about, I have to bow and say Thank You.

Thanks for reading guys, and hope to see you all at Silverstone! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 22:45

Huge thanks all for comments dont forget - http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t10877-le-mans-24-feedback-form#230854

Feedback form Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Taku ll Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 23:05

Knob Laggy wrote:What a 24 hours, gutted for Mopar, Trash and Plow. You guys were flawless throughout until i went to bed.

I had 2 bad stints, lag bombed into a stationary Darthmario, then my controller turned itself off and on in the braking zone for Michelin chicane which made me run almost 80 minutes with 100% aero damage. Kept on going because i didn't want to let Takumi and Texas down (who drove superbly).

Gutted for CQR's Aston as well, they were very quick throughout. Big mention to f4h's Jag and Stuttgart for some good racing.

Special mention to Diablo for keeping me alive during stint 6 with the lil noises while lapping GT cars lol.

Well done to everyone and big up those who had problems but still pushed on because anything could happen.

+1  unlucky Mopar and Maddog's team you guys were running mint, also best stint for us was stint 4(knob laggy's stint) having 100% damage for over an hour and not quitting. Good stuff  1st
ll Taku ll
ll Taku ll

TORA Race Number : 330
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by V12 RIOT Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 23:14

Congratulations to the winners and all the finishers! Apologies that the ForzaLeMans car was unable to finish the race, but after our third driver pulled out just before his stints (6th driver pull out in the last week!) we were unable to continue... I'm really proud of my team mate Canadian for his work and after my own mistakes early in the race being able to pull it back to the point where we took the lead of the race for the first time at the half way point was really special! So in that respect I'm happy with the job done by our car!

Once again congratulations to the winners and everybody that managed to finish! Also to the TORA Staff, I know how hard it is to host 24 hour races, and this one ran very smoothly! Hopefully 'Team ForzaLeMans.net' will return at some point soon!
V12 RIOT
V12 RIOT

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 23:55

RubbinsRacin 5 wrote:Adder ran a great race I ran the first four stints of Lobby D I think he ran 3 not sure he ever put a wheel off track. Great run by everybody in Lobby D. I say D gets a camera next time we had close racing all day.
I agree, there was some FANTASTIC racing in Lobby D, some of the best TEC racing i've seen!
Congratulations F4H for your Back to Back TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans wins, it's certainly not an easy thing to do 1st ... CRA congratulations on your 2nd place for the second year in a row, very proud 3rd LMD MPD, I've raced with you guys at MLMS, and you are a fantastic bunch of drivers, very thankful you came to race at TORA, and is fantastic to know that 3/4 of your team this was their first TORA race (if I'm correct) so to have a podium in your first race, adn taht first race being Le Mans is fantastic
Congratulations to everyone that raced, great to see so much enjoyment from it
For Allan Cheers 
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 0:06

when is the results going to be posted?
or where can i find them...
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 0:58

So close but yet so far from our Vodafone BG team, podium snatched away on the very last stint but still very proud of our team and also BGRT who soldiered on despite losing a driver at the last moment.

Once again another great event from TORA and thanks to all those involved in organising it. Next year can't come quick enough.

Congrats to The Sweeney and F4H teams on their class wins, fully deserved.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 1:10

BG Hainesy wrote:
Congrats to The Sweeney and F4H teams on their class wins, fully deserved.
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 22 851579_213405785475313_1189731166_n

You guys were certainly running strong for a lot of the race. Shame you had that misfortune.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 2:01

Thanks Texas and congrats again Cheers 
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 5:57

HMR Motorhead wrote:
LMR Scuderia wrote:Brilliant Job in wrecking out third place car Motorhead! Bravo buddy! What makes it even better is that you were about 300 miles down ! Why were you in a rush? Well good luck on your last stints buddy!

I love you too buddy.

It's hard to understand why your team think they own the track and place and why you think you're more important than us. Who's to say we weren't racing other teams like Drake's team or perhaps one of the CRA teams for instance?

Maybe you're all too far up yourselves to care about others. You guys just whine and moan and whine and moan like spoilt kids over spilt milk.

I was hoping you guys had the maturity to draw a line in the sand but if you guys have the audacity to call me out in the way you have, please look in the mirror first.

Good day sir.

Here is what happened from my point of view. So after the close call with Bandicoot I was 500 feet behind you in arnage. The following lap I passed you around the outside of Indianapolis and began to pull away through the Porsche curves. Bandicoot caught a GTE car in the ford chicanes which caused us to stack up behind him as we came on to the front straight. The only thing that bugs me is that I was obviously noticeably faster at that point in the race so it was kind of pointless to go for that pass but as Ayrton Senna said, "if you don't go for a gap that exsists, you're no longer a racing driver." So I understand why you would go for it as you had the accel and the gap was there. I was staying as far left as I could to avoid getting Bandicoots draft and to give you room. Understand my frustration and rage at the time as all the sudden my car was pointed towards the wall at 180MPH. The fastest I got the car going after was 8MPH on the downhill. These things happen and I'm over it now. Also understand that Scuderia was the first person I spoke with right after and we were raging hard as that car was 3rd at the time and within striking distance of the leaders.  

On a different subject, a big thanks to ONR KennyKen for jumping in the car last minute to help us out! I really appreciate it buddy.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brettiec91 (aka Whippy) Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 7:09

I would first off like to thank TORA for putting on such a fantastic event. This event really does bring us all closer together, whether it be for bad or good reasons, we all have a passion here and it bloody shows alot!

Second off, I'd like to thanks all my F4H members for making this such a glorious race! It's my very first 24 hours of lemans over here at TORA and I cannot wait until next year comes around so I can do it again!

Massive shout out to F4H Krux, F4H Facepalmer and F4H Eclipse for being such a fantastic team and battling on against all odds to pull out an amazing 4th (I think) place finish against some fierce competition.

Would also like to thank the guys of Lobby C for making stint 7, 8 and 9 such an enjoyable time and keeping me awake with the conversations and being understandable when the lobby got delayed due to me being a noob Razz.

Last shout out goes to the PRT guys for putting up a fight and pulling off the wise jokes to try and get me to lose concentration lol

Until September guys.
Cya at Silverstone

brettiec91 (aka Whippy)

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 7:24

only have to wait till Auguest Whippy Wink
and well done with your first race, hope you stick around
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by MotoYeti Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 7:41

F4H Whippy wrote:I would first off like to thank TORA for putting on such a fantastic event. This event really does bring us all closer together, whether it be for bad or good reasons, we all have a passion here and it bloody shows alot!

Second off, I'd like to thanks all my F4H members for making this such a glorious race! It's my very first 24 hours of lemans over here at TORA and I cannot wait until next year comes around so I can do it again!

Massive shout out to F4H Krux, F4H Facepalmer and F4H Eclipse for being such a fantastic team and battling on against all odds to pull out an amazing 4th (I think) place finish against some fierce competition.

Would also like to thank the guys of Lobby C for making stint 7, 8 and 9 such an enjoyable time and keeping me awake with the conversations and being understandable when the lobby got delayed due to me being a noob Razz.

Last shout out goes to the PRT guys for putting up a fight and pulling off the wise jokes to try and get me to lose concentration lol

Until September guys.
Cya at Silverstone

Hi Whippy - It was my best stint of the race, great fun and quite comical, the best way to be at 4 in the morning. Thanks again. Cheers 
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

TORA Race Number : 722
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2013-01-26

https://hackett.life

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 8:07

gen3ral ts0 wrote:lost 20 places in stint 2 due to the lag out.

most places lost by anyone in any stint...

Rolling Eyes 

I know its a bummer to feel as if you let your team down, but lagging out, crashing, whatever,,,its all part of the things that can happen when your racing. In our virtual world we don't have punctures or snapped con-rods to think of,,,,our breakdowns happen in many forms, and all that happened to you chief is just that,,,,an incident. You turned up, you put the practice time in and you deserve congratulations man. Huge well done for the effort you put in and I hope next time you get a better result.

So dust yourself off bruv,,today is a new racing day. Very Happy 

Greg
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 8:49

B lobby stint 10 results from the lag outs?

honestly after the fun i had last year this was a massive anti-climax, lag outs completely ruining our race and i have NEVER lagged out before

so cheers to people with crappy connections for again ruining other people's fun

ta
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 10:17

I'll take 4th overall in my first TORA event Smile .

Well done to everyone who managed to finish.
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 10:30

got 8th overall in GTE at le mans, very very happy
3rd and 4th in GTE are separated by 0.1 mi. 0.1!!!!!!!!!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 10:39

I done 224 miles in stint 11 but due to the way it works it worked out for me to do 223.2, which was the distance between 8th & 9th.But these things happen and I'm not moaning but suggested a way in which the system could be improved so things like that don't happen. Good Job to everyone that race once again! Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 12:14

It is official so Congrats to F4H and Sweeney for the win.
Again we came in 2nd, this times 6 laps behind( last year it was 7)so we are getting closer...
Lobby D did great btw, also a 6th overall for CRA team 1 and 8th in the GT for formula forza and 9th in the GT class for CRA team 4.
Guys in lobby D, the hosting wasnt maybe all that ( sorry for that, for me it was a first timer) but most of us drove very good, good communication etc.

I am very proud of the accomplishment of the CRA teams but also very proud the way all the drivers drove in lobby D.

Thanks Tora for another great event!
Looking forward to the next 1 and especially to the standing after 2 races....Wink 

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 14:23

F4H Whippy wrote:I would first off like to thank TORA for putting on such a fantastic event. This event really does bring us all closer together, whether it be for bad or good reasons, we all have a passion here and it bloody shows alot!

Until September guys.
Cya at Silverstone

I was lol'ing to myself as I was helping setting up B lobby and you came on the chat saying you hadn't had an inv to C lobby, then it turned out you were the host! lol! 
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 14:47

get in 7th overall superb effort from my team in lmp1 and superb effort from the gt team with all the lag outs

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 15:40

Hopefully, I can participate in the next race as I'll upgrade to Sky Fibre Broadband. Stopped racing in the TEC after a horrible race at Silverstone in 2012 made me unable to connect & lose 2 full stints.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next