TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

+104
brettiec91 (aka Whippy)
Euphoric Blaze
CQR D4N13L
MrRaZzT
FSR Groves
F4H Stuttgart
TG Wormburner
MaynardMK4
CQR NEON
insanity nl
F4H Hakkinen
IRT YT RICE
Matt
Morne in Glory
XPR Moontower
drwfan99
MotoYeti
[OLD]FenderBender
JKGrizzle
SkyTheSenpai
Velox Canadian
paul299
EZT Challenger
maneatingbrick
Dragonsyoung
Mandown46
F4H Eclipse
F4H Button
ProfMadFatStaxx
HCR generaltso
HCR Karma
HCR ChicaiN
ll Taku ll
EMW Takum1
Koenigsegg R
F4H Music Man
LMR TopSecret
LastNewtStandin
SFM Benedict
JOSHSIGGY
LMP Dragon
AAR ABEnstein
Diablo 29x
CQR Aero
BalmierPie671
PURE IMPERIUM
The Posimosh
Hainesy
V12 RIOT
II AntR II
PRT RaCeR
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Cowboy
Hailfire97x
Om3ga73
F4H bandicoot
Colonal Keidec
RubbinsRacin 5
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Bandit
ATR DAN
CRA XenoMorph
Racert46
F4H Carrera
BG Wingnut396
BG Wumba
LMR Hydro
Aero180
AdamWatson99
MoreRandomThan
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
LMR DarthMario
Wooflers
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Stingray
sebramski
Standaman94
del.brennan1
CQR Rogue
ShrinkingSteven
Ax4x Kane
LMR Zakspeed
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Velox Midget
F4H Lotterer
Richy59
CredibleWizard
HCR Motorhead
Tango Wh1skey
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Midnight LMR
XDas KreatureX
Joito04
CreamyTastey
HCR Bellmond
ART Carrera
Texaspotatolord
TLR Scrublord
RumbleBee 392
Adder 020
XPR Roadrunner
108 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by cyphon68 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 17:05

CRA Erebus wrote:got 8th overall in GTE at le mans, very very happy
9th, it seems Very Happy but still a phenominal effort!
cyphon68
cyphon68

TORA Race Number : 682
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://www.FormulaForza.com

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 18:14

Disappointed in the end with 10th as it doesn't give justice to the work put in for the event. I'm sure a lot of other teams could say something similar though. I guess we expected a decent run after the Sebring success but you win some and lose some at the end of the day.

A lot of it was our own demise (the crashes and missed stints). Hindsight's a beautiful thing but it can't change anything that's been settled.

And @ Deftone: I see where you're coming from about the incident, on a different day things would have been different. As I said, hindsight's a beautiful thing but the s**t went down and it's done.

The thing that done me was the angst vented at me (not just from Scuderia but other sources), one who even said I was being chastised. By people I didn't even know. That's what done it but now the dust's settled I'm more than willing to move on because it was a crap day in the end and I have developed a resounding hate for Le Mans on Forza.

I also was confident about making the pass because when I passed you first, I had a crap run out of Mulsanne which got you past at Indy. I knew I had one of if not the fastest car at the Porsche Curves (I was hitting 182 before the twinky left) and was really strong in the first sector (how I had the run on you before the incident). In a different world maybe one of us would have been further behind perhaps, or maybe one of us would have backed off the 50/50 into Dunlop Chicane.

I definitely had the race pace no matter where our overall standing was. Same with Drake's team...no one had issues with them being way off and just tearing past. You also fought with Bulin there too, and him and machine especially in his mindset at that time was unreal.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CRA eSEA One Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 22:37

I have put a Stint Rank spreadsheet together to show the ranking on each stint. I have left out the start order, due to the mixed classes in each lobby but once stint 1 was done the cars were ranked in order and therefore a bit more orderly.
I have left out the start order, due to the mixed classes in each lobby but once stint 1 was done the cars were ranked in order and therefore a bit more orderly
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhLVe6vyzC_udEhjSGQ0amJLRzNQa29ka09xR1N5c2c&usp=sharing
CRA eSEA One
CRA eSEA One

TORA Race Number : 838
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 23:22

Nice statistics ESEA Smile Really shows the movement of the teams:) Stats at the end are cool too, good work [Y]
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 23:35

so i heard this song after completing stint 12, and this song gits to everyone who competed.

RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 0:03

I first of all like to congratulate on the entire session. it was my first time doing this championship (im not including sebring since I had to pull out with family passing away on the night)....................I rly enjoyed it. I like to say my thanks to adamwatson99 to give me a drive.

I was abit disappointed with my console, its strangly always forza I keep getting disconnected with, I feel I could have gotten more miles in.......I am annoyed with D-TechR, he set the fastest time in our team and was suppose to be doing the night stints. but he never raced.
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 1:04

Blaze, I wish I knew what happened to DTech, as he seems to have been off XBL for a week. And while I feel bad for your team, as I set him up when Adam posted a team advert for a driver, I am starting to worry a bit for my friend from Puerto Rico as I know DTech has a very dangerous job in law enforcement. I just hope he is okay.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 2:01

HMR Motorhead wrote:Disappointed in the end with 10th as it doesn't give justice to the work put in for the event. I'm sure a lot of other teams could say something similar though. I guess we expected a decent run after the Sebring success but you win some and lose some at the end of the day.

A lot of it was our own demise (the crashes and missed stints). Hindsight's a beautiful thing but it can't change anything that's been settled.

And @ Deftone: I see where you're coming from about the incident, on a different day things would have been different. As I said, hindsight's a beautiful thing but the s**t went down and it's done.

The thing that done me was the angst vented at me (not just from Scuderia but other sources), one who even said I was being chastised. By people I didn't even know. That's what done it but now the dust's settled I'm more than willing to move on because it was a crap day in the end and I have developed a resounding hate for Le Mans on Forza.

I also was confident about making the pass because when I passed you first, I had a crap run out of Mulsanne which got you past at Indy. I knew I had one of if not the fastest car at the Porsche Curves (I was hitting 182 before the twinky left) and was really strong in the first sector (how I had the run on you before the incident). In a different world maybe one of us would have been further behind perhaps, or maybe one of us would have backed off the 50/50 into Dunlop Chicane.

I definitely had the race pace no matter where our overall standing was. Same with Drake's team...no one had issues with them being way off and just tearing past. You also fought with Bulin there too, and him and machine especially in his mindset at that time was unreal.

Well Bandicoot and I caught the MKR Corvette entering the Ford chicanes so we all got stacked up bumper to bumper as we came on to the front straight. It's history now just try to forgive Scuderia as it had been a long day for him. It's really my fault for his message as my initial reaction triggered the anger in the others. PM me if there are anymore issues and we'll get them sorted.

Anyways, I look forward to racing with you this weekend in the ISCC!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight LMR Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 13:59

cheers Thanks to CRA Erebus and MaynardVXR for their kind words towards me and my guys. It was indeed LMR Johnnys and LMR leadgodasses first race in TORA so to come out 3rd after my bad crash in stint 1 was a hell of an achievement for them. We had a hell of a great time and a hell of a lot of effort, after the race we drove range rovers with jelly physics to celebrate and have a good laugh. A big thanks to TORA for hosting such a big event as well as a big thanks to LMR and Formula Forza for standing behind and supporting me, my guys and our car. We wouldn't have done nearly as good as we did without you guys. A big shoutout to B lobby, a great bunch of racers and guys that really made it all fun especially when it came to aka "Red Bottom" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing to finish only a couple miles behind the CRA car was incredible result, Hope to return again next year and race with you guys again.
Midnight LMR
Midnight LMR

TORA Race Number : 372
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-12-29

http://lemansrennsport.wix.com/teamlmr

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 14:13

lol! ''Red Bottom red Bottom come in Red bottom'' lol!  So funny.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 17:04

ShrinkingSteven wrote:lol! ''Red Bottom red Bottom come in Red bottom'' lol!  So funny.

I just pooped
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 17:30

Excellent SS!
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 3:03

I read somewhere that the TEC is a points championship with points scored at each round. Is that true?
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 4:14

AAR ABEnstein wrote:I read somewhere that the TEC is a points championship with points scored at each round. Is that true?

mhm
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 5:44

Yes, it is.
A couple of times it is been asked by several members about the standings.
Latest answer by organisers was soon....

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 10:09

We'll make sure the TEC points table has been created before Silverstone, hopefully well before.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23