TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back

+4
Ax4x Mikey J
Duke of Bruno
Dav of Krypton
CQR Rogue
8 posters

Go down

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back Empty TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 9:30

Hi all,

In order to improve how TORA operates its race nights please can you fill out the below forms to we can start to gather feedback and make sure we improve how we operate TORA official race series

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score -

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back Empty Re: TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 10:22

I cannot fill form as I'm on my phone and it goes tiddiesup.

But 1 issue I found last night which wasn't so much as a host or organising issue but a lack if people looking at the rules/common sense. It is usual practice as far as I'm concerned that, on the parade lap speed must be kept to a sensible pace NOT to cause any incidents even before the green light. We had restarts due to damage and lack of listening to the host (who I may add did a great job in D lobby). I know tyres need warming but the amount of time on the grid cooled them down again anyway.

Another would be. When the lobby first starts it would be ideal to know which side ODD/EVEN numbers would be on for when we return round for the grid positions. We had a LOT of swapping to left/right side of the track. Causing more tyre cooling lol.

But seriously guys SLOW down and keep DISTANCE on the parade lap.

Again thanks to all staff and hosts once more for a great community/racing environment. Bravo
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 15:11

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 6; great fun from my combo breaking qualifying to my last race mistake.

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score - 7; Mark knows what he did. Suspect

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score - 7; a little bit of rubbin and no major incidents.

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score - 7; Invited to qualifying lobby 20 minutes prior to start time and finished under 2 hours after we started qualifying.

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score - 7; the lobbies seemed a bit more relaxed than it was for Hockenheim.

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

- Candy!

- More candy!

Any other comments?

- The "alternative" start grid at the BWM Bridge almost made everything confusing for us as the sign-in thread said, "we will be using the main grid for this event" (I assumed this to mean at the start-finish line) But, we did get everything sorted for a hassle free race 1 start.

- Good pace to the nights events. We started qualifying at just after 9pm EST after a few attempts to get XSytheArcAngelX into the qualifying lobbies and finished race 3 just before 11pm EST. We were not waiting too long for race lobby invites and there was only 1 restart due to lag. Very Happy

- I am not entirely sure why XSytheArcAngelX could not get into the lobbies as he was running with a few of us the night before. Everyone should be periodically checking their connections and NAT settings to avoid any issues.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 16:50

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 5

Score - 7

Somehow reducing the time spent not racing, such as between Q and Race. Also, the warm up laps take a bit of time, as there were two aborted due to lag/contact. I would go with the current standing start w/o the warm up lap. Default timer, but instead of going on the 3, 2, 1... wait until 15 secs after the default countdown perhaps.

More tracks with ample passing opps, such as Maple Valley, Laguna Seca and Sunset Infield.

Any other comments?

I was a harsh critic about the RWD add, as I felt the balance of last seasons' FWD only TCC was spot on... but the battles between my RWD Volvo and Clyde Yellow's FWD Volvo in TCC were great. Then the battles between FWD (BloodyCain, Bli33ard) and RWD (Posimosh, Hailfire, and myself) in NATCC were somehow even more intense. You all did a great job of the impossible, balancing FWD and RWD. Well done.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit0317 Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 1:07

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 7

Score - 7

The night went off without a hitch.

Any other comments?

The qualifying and racing went smooth as could be and ran in a timely manor.
Rabbit0317
Rabbit0317

TORA Race Number : 326
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 1:11

Duke of Bruno wrote:
Score - 7; Mark knows what he did. Suspect

i fixed the lobby settings from the last meeting? scratch

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back 4CehZCuTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back 1Im0ehJTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back AZBlrjnTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back SSaUnAU
TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back KlHMZuJTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back 1vuHXh0TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back FoUH4rWTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon 0ne Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 10:40

Score - 5

Score - 7

Score - 5

Score - 6

n/a

n/a

Any other comments?

annoyingly again i was stuck behind someone in one race that commited constant track violations, grinds my gears!
i keep forgetting it`s touring car racing, i must start bumping back/be more aggresive
much improvement over last race and lobby hosts again where brilliant, thank you to aero/richy/rogue.
i`d like to apologise to standaman as i was sat waiting for qually invite yet already had one, i`m sure the notification didn`t flash up (missed it if it did)but really my bad for not checking and sitting there like a fool and holding the qually lobby up, my apologies for that.
Simon 0ne
Simon 0ne

TORA Race Number : 829
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-24

http://www.pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 16:18

One off topic thing I just remembered about the Nurburgring race is that the start-finish is not level. When practicing for the race starts, I noticed that my car would start to roll forward as I held in the clutch and revved the engine.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 16:23

Press the brake or handbrake also.

On pad I use handbrake, when i tried this on the wheel I pressed the brake

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back I6ugkpwTORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back 10YNCX2TORA TCC R2 & TORA NATCC Feed back SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 7:18

On some tracks, the mix of FWD and RWD cars are almost evenly matched, overall they are not. The 2012 season was closer from the front of the top lobby to the tail of the bottom lobby.

If there is another season of TCC/NATCC. I would prefer to see it run under the old FWD-only 530PI 250-300HP rules.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down