TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

+19
Mandown46
LucyLou217
Mrbrown33
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CQR Deuce
Ax4x Mikey J
IRT Flag
CQR Myles
Greenfly750
Simon 0ne
Demo Marksman
Duke of Bruno
xVampirAx
Ax4x Cowboy
Dav of Krypton
TfR StoneDef
DruggedUpDonkey
MAJ0R LAZER
CQR Rogue
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back Empty TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 19:00

Hi all,

In order to improve how TORA operates its race nights please can you fill out the below forms to we can start to gather feedback and make sure we improve how we operate TORA official race series

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score -

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?

Last edited by SelectiveRogue on Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 9:30; edited 1 time in total

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back 2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back Empty Re: TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by MAJ0R LAZER Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 19:10

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 3

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -7

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -3

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -6

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score -3

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

It's not so much TORA, people just need to check their mic works, they understand/know the rules of racing.

Time, we were still racing at 10.30 last night but I think 2nd race it will be sorted out. It's only the first race after all.

Any other comments?

Bring on the next meeting!
MAJ0R LAZER
MAJ0R LAZER

TORA Race Number : 36
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-03-16

http://www.raceworldseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 19:22

DruggedUpDonkey

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TfR StoneDef Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 19:48

Score - 5

Score - 7

Score - 6

Score - 2

Score - 5

Again time. Too much of it was sitting in lobbies waiting to race. Granted there's a lot of people to get organised but 2.5 hrs for about 45mins of racing is very off putting

Any other comments?
TfR StoneDef
TfR StoneDef

TORA Race Number : 861
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dav of Krypton Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:09

All 7 for me as I have only ran in TORA. I love all the aspects from waiting and chatting to racing and rubbing.

I have to say from listening to everyone else and the constant mention of people without a mic. if the person doesn't have a mic. They cannot race. Simple and would solve a lot of issues

All in all fantastic night. Well done guys.
Dav of Krypton
Dav of Krypton

TORA Race Number : 187
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:48

I understand that things were chaotic behind the scenes last night and everyone including the hosts did a great job but it just wasn't on time.

Personal preference would be to not have Hockenheim included. You can run outside the limits of the track without fear of repercussion in too many places. While it's easy to answer that with 'place an SI', quite simply if you aren't pushing those limits then you aren't trying hard enough.

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back ZAoqkoNTORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back D0QdeKU

2019 Classic Daytona 24H GTO  3rd  
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 20:59

Score - 5

Score -6

Score -5

Score -5

less waiting to be placed in lobbys for races.

Any other comments?
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 21:09

Score - 6; the best racing I have seen in NATCC thus far

Score - 6; Mark knows what he did Neutral

Score - 6; acceptable minor contact, no overly aggressive moves, drivers tried to respect track boundaries

Score - 5; started on time, no excessive delays,

Score - 5; lagged out of the 2nd race Sad

- Candy ???

- More candy ???

Any other comments?

- Even with the few hiccups, everything did run smoothly for us. We started qualifying just after 9pm EST and were finished race 3 just before 11pm EST.

- The race starts were very interesting with the RWDs being able to get along side any FWDs in the row ahead.

- The cars were evenly matched.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Demo Marksman Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 22:21

Can't really fill out the survey because I didn't really get a chance to race but I do have a suggestion to improve the race night

DO QUALIFYING BEFORE THE RACE NIGHT

This will help the race night run smoothly, as lobbies will be sorted out before everyone is due to race, meaning everyone knows who their lobby host will be allowing them to add them to the friends list earlier, invites to be promptly sent out and racing to be underway with minimal hastle. It should reduce time spent waiting in lobbies which is something many people have complained about.

It also reduces the pressure on the people sorting out the times, as they have a longer time period to order the times, sort out any issues, arrange the lobbies and get the results up for everyone to see.

I'd reccomend having qualifying the night before race night (in this case Monday night) or a number of sessions the weekend before the race, obviously everyone is only able to qualify once but this could benefit those who have time constraints meeaing they couldn't make qualifying on Monday night.

Just a thought, constructive feedback would be much appreciated and feel feel free to add anything you think might help or highlight issues with this idea.

Regards,

Demo
Demo Marksman
Demo Marksman

TORA Race Number : 364
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon 0ne Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 22:24

Score - 3

Score - 7

Score - 3

Score - 5

be more strict, if people don`t adhere to the rules they don`t race.

as before

Any other comments?

first night hiccups expected, lobby hosts were good, peoples perception of track limits not so good!! very disappointed with the liberties being taken. generally ok racing

Simon 0ne
Simon 0ne

TORA Race Number : 829
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-02-24

http://www.pnuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 2:05

Several people have picked up on lack of communication from some competitors either in the lobby, or in the race, and I have heard reports of numerous (but not many) people in party chat whilst racing.

I don't want to sound like I'm bossing people around ect, but this issue is clearly stated in the TORA Rulebook, and it is also suggested that everyone is asked to read it fully before racing so they understand what is required of them, and so any mistakes can be avoided.

A Copy of the Sporting Regulations thread is here:
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t8957-tora-2013-sporting-regulations

Please can all competitors make sure they have a working mic and are in Game Chat whilst in the lobby so they can listen to race control and communicate with other drivers during the race.

Thankyou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenfly750 Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 11:43

Score - 4

Score - 7

Score - 3

Score - 5 - my qualifying time was wrong, costing me a place on the grid. The problem was resolved before the race started after I contacted a race marshal/steward, which is satisfying.

Score - 5 - taking everything into consideration, I still had a great evenings racing

Try to minimise the delay at the start.
Respect the track limits.
Say hello. A quiet lobby is an angry lobby. A bit of banter prior to the race (not during) normally makes everyone relax a little. Then when it comes to the race, a quick "I'm on your left" isn't such a big deal.

No mic. = No race (this should also include if you have a mic. but are in party chat, as opposed to game chat)

Any other comments?
Greenfly750
Greenfly750

TORA Race Number : 498
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Myles Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 12:50

Score - 3: Things were going well then something went wrong

Score - 4: Perfect to those I could connect to

Score - 7: From practice lobbys I'm making everyone to have a brain (sometimes not on formation laps though)

Score - 4: Invites were sent on time and on a regular basis, however qualifying times were entered incorrectly

Score - 1: For obvious reasons, my almost limitless b**tching on the forums is a clue to what happened

- What Demo said, did it in another series and gives time for errors to be fixed

- Move it to Sega all stars racing transformed, Jokes keep up the good work while I do my part to improve

Any other comments?

To everyone in Lobby D you are VERY patient people !
CQR Myles
CQR Myles

TORA Race Number : 226
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT Flag Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 18:42

Score - 3

Score - 7

Score - 3

Score - 5

N/A

ban the warm up lap and move it to a rolling start

Any other comments?

IRT Flag

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 19:00

I'll get around to the form later, but I do like the Start Procedure... the whole reason I went RWD. Wink

Now its on to tracks that don't heavily favour FWD. cheers

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT Flag Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 19:28

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I'll get around to the form later, but I do like the Start Procedure... the whole reason I went RWD. Wink

Now its on to tracks that don't heavily favour FWD. cheers

its all very well having a boost at the start, but when people cant drive and go off track to get by, or slamming into the back of you, then it gets stupid

IRT Flag

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 20:02

IRT Flag wrote:

ban the warm up lap and move it to a rolling start

How exactly do you do a rolling start without a warm up or sighting lap? Question
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 21:08

Personally, i think that the races should start under normal conditions, no warm up lap or anything, just jump in the lobby do 1 parade lap to get the grid slots then go

DruggedUpDonkey

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 21:29

Stick to the form guys

Thank you Very Happy

Regards

JAMIE ANDERS0N (0 = a number) previously BG Chucky 82

TORA

Follow me on Twitter: JAMIE__ANDERS0N

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back I6ugkpwTORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back 10YNCX2TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back SBgWF6e
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbrown33 Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 23:56

Score - 6

Score -7

Score -6

Score -5

Score -7

There's nothing I would change, you can't help what other people do. The TORA team do this for the love of it, big respect to all of you.

It seems that the bottom lobby room don't get to score/win big, due to faster drives not qualifying and ending up in the bottom lobby, thus meaning that slower drivers don't get to win there lobby. Not sure how you could sort this, and you probably don't understand what I mean, lol

Any other comments?

Looking forward to the next meeting!
Mrbrown33
Mrbrown33

TORA Race Number : 335
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 4:18

Score - 5

Score - 7

Score - 4

Score - 7

5) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score - 3

Never ever return to Hockenheim due to the low bumps that make every lap a judgement call with all the track boundaries violations. Go to Maple Valley, Indy GP or Sunset Peninsula Road Course instead, as those tracks are self-penalizing due to extreme sticky grass and curbing that flips cheaters.

Return to FWD only, as the 2012 TTC cars were even more closely matched... apples to apples, not apples to bananas.

Any other comments?

I hate Hockenheim Razz

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLou217 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 10:52

Score - 6

Score -7

Score - 4

Score - 5

Score - 7

Better communication within races, with a minimum requirement of a working mic. I experienced and observed a number of late lunges which would have been successful and excellent overtakes if the overtaker had of made a call. I know as i enter a corner i take a look to both sides and try to do so as much as possible (i use bonnet cam), once i am turning into the apex and concentrating on hitting it Wink im not looking left and right. If someone has dived in from 100ft back its very hard to see them until its too late without a call and there is then the inevitable collision. It ruins so many peoples races at times just for the need of a simple eg. 'im on your right Lucy' Rolling Eyes

Kinda agree with a previous poster re Hockenheim and considering its place on the calender for future events. Its a track where especially a wide almost flat out line in the first corner can pay big dividends. Again, on the odd lap when one is pushing it can happen to drift wide and is excusable. Repeated occurrences are not. I do wonder how many people have taken my view though of not putting a SI in because of thinking you guys are already busy enough already and Hockenheim has been and gone now. Apart from that my initial experience of the TORA and the TCC are a very enthusiastic well done guys. Great series and very well organised Smile

Any other comments?

As above, well done guys i personally had a really good time in my first TORA event. I know that my above points are already in the rules threads and your etiquette threads. I think everyone should read them again maybe and they should be enforced maybe a little more strongly.
LucyLou217
LucyLou217

TORA Race Number : 521
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandown46 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 11:04

Score - 1

Score - 7

Score - NA

Score - NA

Things just have to run on time. I apprciate my stupid shift pattern cant have an impact on others racing, but sitting for an hour and a half, to only qualify just is too long.
I had hoped to get at least 2 of the race in, if not all 3 had they ran on time, but qually was done after 15min, spot on by Franchetti. then nothing until I had to leave at 9.30pm, leaving my night ruined for points Sad

Timing has to run on time, if not closer to what is reasonable. I fully appreciate there must be a hell of a lot of work involved, maybe it could be worth limiting the number of drivers allowed to take part, in order to limit the issues

Any other comments?
No, absolutely loved the TCC las year, this years isnt off to a great start for me.
Mandown46
Mandown46

TORA Race Number : 93
Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 11:14

We were short on Staff, Matt Razz Plus there was pretty much a record number of drivers that night. Just FYI Wink
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandown46 Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 11:48

Standaman94 wrote:We were short on Staff, Matt Razz Plus there was pretty much a record number of drivers that night. Just FYI Wink

Yeah, I fully understand that, it wasnt meant with any disrespect, I know its not easy hosting races, I was just frustrated is all. Cheers
Mandown46
Mandown46

TORA Race Number : 93
Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next