TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

+19
Mandown46
LucyLou217
Mrbrown33
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CQR Deuce
Ax4x Mikey J
IRT Flag
CQR Myles
Greenfly750
Simon 0ne
Demo Marksman
Duke of Bruno
xVampirAx
Ax4x Cowboy
Dav of Krypton
TfR StoneDef
DruggedUpDonkey
MAJ0R LAZER
CQR Rogue
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 12:30

I know dude ^^ Me & Chris were given a night off by the marshalls team, normal service will resume, yesterday we had 1/2 delay over 6+ stints how many drivers due staff - Chris running show Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA TCC R1 & TORA NATCC Feed back

Post by Rabbit0317 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 7:22

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 6

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -7

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -7

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -2

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score - 7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

I agree with an earlier post about a separate qualifying day with the posiablty of a few more qualifying laps added as well. I believe it would makes the race nights run much smoother and quicker for those of you who are racing at night. Also the ability too run a few more qualifying laps could help some people get a clean lap and keep them out of the lower lobbies and running away with the race.

If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?

Rabbit0317
Rabbit0317

TORA Race Number : 326
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rougewilson78 Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 9:24

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 6

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score - 6

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score - 3

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score - 3

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score - 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

Perhaps the qualifying could start from 7.45 to help eliminate any time issues

Warm up laps.....too many people hooning around, pulling handbrake turns etc leading to alot of contact and close calls on the warm up laps.

A simple parade lap to organise the grid would be enough, if the lobby has been reset before this you can then go back into the lobby and start the race with people in the correct grid position and start under normnal conditions rather then on a certain time (which can be hard to hear under lobby chatter)

In game chatter. I feel the in lobby banter was far too heavy to the point you cant concentrate at times, especially if your having a close battle with somone. It should be kept to a minimum and used for overtaking (im on your left etc) and to apologise if you bump someone and thats it

just my 2 cents

Any other comments?

rougewilson78

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 10:10

rougewilson78 wrote:1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 6

Score - 6

Score - 3

Score - 3

Score - 6

Perhaps the qualifying could start from 7.45 to help eliminate any time issues

Warm up laps.....too many people hooning around, pulling handbrake turns etc leading to alot of contact and close calls on the warm up laps.

A simple parade lap to organise the grid would be enough, if the lobby has been reset before this you can then go back into the lobby and start the race with people in the correct grid position and start under normnal conditions rather then on a certain time (which can be hard to hear under lobby chatter)

In game chatter. I feel the in lobby banter was far too heavy to the point you cant concentrate at times, especially if your having a close battle with somone. It should be kept to a minimum and used for overtaking (im on your left etc) and to apologise if you bump someone and thats it

just my 2 cents

Any other comments?

Summed up my thoughts spot on Rouge,, Big +1 here
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 10:27

Cheers all

Feedback
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2