TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

+80
Euphoric Blaze
Morne in Glory
LMR DarthMario
Texaspotatolord
HCR Motorhead
Wooflers
RumbleBee 392
slamont24
lfcnicklfc
DaFuggy
Loco Gatillo PR
AMS MeaD 212
paul299
S1lentRaven.
Matt
Om3ga73
LMR Hydro
Kurzheck
ATP Fenboy
agnus rules
TheDanimal1992
Ianmr
hilli182
iiTz ReMiXzZ
Diablo 29x
Dan G8360
CQR Deuce
LAPI74
Mr Dr Spaceman
F4H Bullet
BAM Python
Joito04
F4H Music Man
STaLLi0nO
TM aidtheace
cmt643
Ax4x Cowboy
HERFORTH DK
MotoYeti
The Posimosh
RW26 BLAZE
Biggsy tv
BalmierPie671
Aero180
LMR BlackHawk
FSR Groves
marciojesus
Ax4x Kane
LastNewtStandin
RubbinsRacin 5
SFM Benedict
LMP Dragon
JVz
xTBLx TITAN
CQR Myles
BG Wingnut396
CRA Project182R
Ax4x Chaddy
Standaman94
Hailfire97x
Velox Canadian
HCR Bellmond
LMR Hybrid
xVampirAx
JOSHSIGGY
F4H bandicoot
drsanya
BG Wumba
CQR Aero
TLR Scrublord
CreamyTastey
AMR of the Apex
Richy59
HCR Karma
LMR Deftone MX
TweekPunx
LMR Zakspeed
theboomeranga
Ax4x Bandit
CQR Rogue
84 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

Post by LastNewtStandin Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:12

Save the hosts some time and read this while you wait Smile

Mandatory Pit Stops
There will be 2 mandatory pit-stop during each race. The first stop must be made within the first 25 minutes of the race, the second can be made anytime after the first 25 minutes of the race. Failure to adhere to the rule will result in a 1 lap penalty that will be taken from the drivers finishing distance. If you make two pit stops within the first 25 minutes (i.e. you receive damage after your first pit stop) you must still make a further pitstop after the initial 25 minute period in line with the rest of the field.

End of Race
Once end timer is reached lobby host will call out stop.
All cars must stop as quickly as possible wherever they are on track.
Host will ask lead lobby driver for distance their distance in miles.
Host will then record in lobby position order distance between drivers in feet so accurate scoring can take place (same as TEC scoring)
Failure to stop or give accurate information will result in DQ from the race meeting.
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 Empty Re: MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

Post by DaFuggy Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:22

help
848 DaFuggy #N/A #N/A #N/A #N/A Q3 2.08.291 DQF

mr logistic xd is sorting the team with selective rouge as we were bnm but we have lost al the players and that the team has changed name.

I am new but I have heard that mr logistic will I be racing about tonight?
I think I should be in group f
DaFuggy
DaFuggy

TORA Race Number : 848
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-05-09

http://www.dafuggy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:29

no im not until after race sorry Sad
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:40

Agh just lagged out!!! First time that's happened in an extremely long time, F you Virgin!!!
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 20:45

sorry to those in Room A affected by lag. My internet crashed after I left the room. I'll probably avoid racing here until I can have a reliable connection. Normally it's not too bad.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:17

My race was a bust after I got rear ended by angus rules early on. 59 miles completed.

Press play...

Watch live video from sbiggstv on TwitchTV
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 7 Empty Avoidable contact- Please inquire!

Post by slamont24 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:59

I was leading LMPC in my lobby when I was rear-ended multiple times by CRA Ling Dingo about 45 minutes in. It was a clean race to that point but the way I was repeatedly crashed into leads me to believe this was intentional. I would appreciate a stewards inquiry.

(I lost power with about 55 minutes remaining)

Enjoying being a part of TORA. Lots of fun and pretty well organized.

Thank You!

slamont24

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:00

Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:16

First off, knob laggy I'm not sure what happened but I was all the way to the left. I saw you come over so moved more to the left and my right side was in the grass and then bam, your spinning and I had side rear damage. About 15 sides and 20 rear.

I've never driven a car with such minimal damage and it barely tracks straight, let alone it wanted to turn 180 in the corners... So I decide to get 100% all the way around just to continue and with 15mins left the car decided to snap loose and slap the tires where it flips..

un-FREAKING-believable..
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero180 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:29

Was having a great race got lag bombed by Lunchbox PUNX with 5-6 minutes left and lost 6 or 7 miles had damage 100% everywhere

Aero180

TORA Race Number : #84
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:35

Was on for a good lobby E win until 10 minutes at the end a PC decided to take the foot off the gas round a 120mph corner and I creamed into the back when I had slipstream. Not impressed as I lost 8,000ft.

Never mind. At least I know I can do well in this car Smile
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS MeaD 212 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:46

im not happy when on the first corner on the first lap, a lagger decides to hit me and cuase me to have the car snapping on me in any attempt to accelerate. so after that on the first lap i decide to pit and do a complete pistop (batteries included!) and then as soon as i start to reel the next guy in, Virgin decide to lag me out the game. Were on the most expensive deal Virgin do and yet which should give up to 10mbps upload and yet numerous speed tests say im not even getting three!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
AMS MeaD 212
AMS MeaD 212

TORA Race Number : 212
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2013-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:49

Very nice racing in D Lobby with the lads. Competitive and "mostly" clean. Although from a few posts it seems LMPC are causing a fair bit of crashes scratch 
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:49

Had a beast of a battle with Deftone and he leapfrogged me in the pits. Perhaps I should have stayed out longer but don't think it would have mattered. He got slowed down by an LMPC near the end (which happened a LOT during the race) which made me catch up but then another LMPC that backed off going into turn 1 just stood at the apex and I had to emergency brake and turn out...at 150. Not impressed with certain LMPC antics.

The GTs were sound to be fair, they were consistent and solid throughout, shame about Knob who got taken out with a good shot at the podium.

Sad to see lag incidents too...no one ever wants them. Shame so many people got affected by it in our lobby Sad
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:52

Gutted had to leave was having great time in B lobby thanks to LMP LMPC and GTE drivers very fair great communication 0 lag.

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:56

Any gt drivers get held up by LMPCs?

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:57

sorry to GT racer i thought you was going to let me on the inside going into the first corner.also thanks to hunty for telling me to keep going, i think if you haddent then i might of parked it.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RW26 BLAZE Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:57

did anyone saved the replay in lobby G, I forgot to save it
RW26 BLAZE
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:59

2nd pit stop taken early to avoid having to run near anyone as we had a little lag going on.
Kept her clean to the end and the tires got up to 23%R and 21%F wear and started to feel a really nice balance in the car. Need to adjust the tune a touch to get that balance earlier in the race.

1st in class in lobby D and chuffed. Good communication from the faster cars but I wish the LMPC had a bit more straight line speed so they could take me in the straights. Lost a little overall distance working with them to get us all through the corners clean.

Thanks everyone that was a fun night Very Happy
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:00

i finished ahead of paul299, why is it saying im behind him on live timing ? page one ?

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:01

seriously bummed for you lfcnicklfc. we were having a scrapping battle with Knob Laggy as well.

i put my A lobby replay on my SF
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:01

Texaspotatolord wrote:Any gt drivers get held up by LMPCs?

NOt held up but they were about equal with the Ford Gt down the straights so had to make room through the turns. But then I'm not as quick as you Laughing 
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:06

BAR Smurfy wrote:i finished ahead of paul299, why is it saying im behind him on live timing ? page one ?

Hasn't been sorted yet mate Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:08

Good racing in our lobby. Traffic management was good on the whole. Great battle of the damaged GTE's between Carbon Viper and myself. (After someone rear ended me on the start!)
Aside from tht the Aston came alive in the closing stages and really works well on used tyres. If only Forza gave you the option to run scrubbed sets Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JOSHSIGGY Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:08

ok no problem thanks

JOSHSIGGY

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next