TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

+80
Euphoric Blaze
Morne in Glory
LMR DarthMario
Texaspotatolord
HCR Motorhead
Wooflers
RumbleBee 392
slamont24
lfcnicklfc
DaFuggy
Loco Gatillo PR
AMS MeaD 212
paul299
S1lentRaven.
Matt
Om3ga73
LMR Hydro
Kurzheck
ATP Fenboy
agnus rules
TheDanimal1992
Ianmr
hilli182
iiTz ReMiXzZ
Diablo 29x
Dan G8360
CQR Deuce
LAPI74
Mr Dr Spaceman
F4H Bullet
BAM Python
Joito04
F4H Music Man
STaLLi0nO
TM aidtheace
cmt643
Ax4x Cowboy
HERFORTH DK
MotoYeti
The Posimosh
RW26 BLAZE
Biggsy tv
BalmierPie671
Aero180
LMR BlackHawk
FSR Groves
marciojesus
Ax4x Kane
LastNewtStandin
RubbinsRacin 5
SFM Benedict
LMP Dragon
JVz
xTBLx TITAN
CQR Myles
BG Wingnut396
CRA Project182R
Ax4x Chaddy
Standaman94
Hailfire97x
Velox Canadian
HCR Bellmond
LMR Hybrid
xVampirAx
JOSHSIGGY
F4H bandicoot
drsanya
BG Wumba
CQR Aero
TLR Scrublord
CreamyTastey
AMR of the Apex
Richy59
HCR Karma
LMR Deftone MX
TweekPunx
LMR Zakspeed
theboomeranga
Ax4x Bandit
CQR Rogue
84 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 Empty Re: MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:11

Texaspotatolord wrote:Any gt drivers get held up by LMPCs?

Edit because I'm LMP but still... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

About a dozen times by the same two people. I don't have good vibes with LMPC at the moment. Although it has to be noted that Alex P and Mad Dog (before Mad lagged out) were great. Hopefully next race we can get a lobby full of those two characters because it'll be a lovely race that way.

Last edited by HMR Motorhead on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:16; edited 1 time in total
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN) - Page 8 Empty Re: MSA TORA International Sports Car Championship - Round 1 - Sebring Full – July 7th 8PM BST (USE FORM IN OP TO SIGN IN)

Post by Morne in Glory Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:11

i cant see live timimg stiil Sad
Morne in Glory
Morne in Glory

TORA Race Number : 305
Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Om3ga73 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:21

Matt wrote:Good racing in our lobby. Traffic management was good on the whole. Great battle of the damaged GTE's between Carbon Viper and myself. (After someone rear ended me on the start!)
Aside from tht the Aston came alive in the closing stages and really works well on used tyres. If only Forza gave you the option to run scrubbed sets Wink

Good traffic management is debatable. Almost no one called out their passes, and I almost hit several LMPs/LMPCs due to it (by sticking to my line).
Om3ga73
Om3ga73

TORA Race Number : 73
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-07-03

http://msmnation.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:33

Gutted about the race tonight, shocked i was in lobby A tho lol. Nick took me into the first corner, then i was just sat behind Mario while taku was out infront.

Unitl LMPC spun me into the wall about 30 mins into it. boring and slow race from then onwards.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

TORA Race Number : 131
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:35

Does anyone have the replay for Q3 CQR Aero's lobby??
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:41

I don't appreciate the bashing Motorhead when I've seen worse driving from you.

I did my best to stay out of the way with a wrecked prototype, something you should learn how to do as well.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:46

XPR Soundwave wrote:I don't appreciate the bashing Motorhead when I've seen worse driving from you.

I did my best to stay out of the way with a wrecked prototype, something you should learn how to do as well.

He hasn't been required to learn how to drive with damage. He keeps his nose clean a massive majority of the time, something that is even more important to learn how to do...
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:54

I agree, I'm apologize for what I said wasn't right. Do who was a at fault at le mans??

However, it doesn't give anybody the right to degrade someone else over nothing they know about. The fact is, it was racing incident, or lag related BTW me and laggy. I was far right and he was far left and we still hit each other.

Last edited by XPR Soundwave on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:57; edited 1 time in total
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 23:54

The race will run on an adjusted time, so all racers get their full amount of time on track. A lobby will race for the full amount of time, whilst the lobbies below will then adjust their times accordingly. For example, when a race is set to 1hr 30mins then A lobby will race for the full time, and not 1hr 30mins overall. If the lead car crosses the line at 2mins 30 seconds then the race will finish at 1hr 32mins and 30 seconds. The Lobby Host will be in change of calculating the end time as the field crosses the line.

Lobbies below will be set to adjust their times as seen below:

A lobby will race to full race timer set in calendar
B lobby wil race to 4 seconds earlier set in calendar
C lobby will race to 8 seconds earlier set in calendar
D lobby will race to 12 seconds earlier set in calendar
E lobby will race to 16 seconds earlier set in calendar
F lobby will race to 20 seconds earlier set in calendar
This will ensure qualifying is still as important in any race.

I know that we ran to the 15 minutes remaining mark in Lobby C.

With a start time of 2h 12m 26s I think we should have run to 12m 34s on the clock (2 hours racing and 8 seconds lobby offset - effectively 1hr 59m 52s of racing).
I can see how this would work - Pace lap is the same distance for everyone, pace lap time is then made irrelevent and everyone races for the same time (minus lobby offset).

Is it a case of me reading the rules wrong or lobby hosts not being familiar with the new/revised race procedure?
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:00

You can't start a TORA series without an argument at the first race.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:03

Never fails, but I wasn't gonna say anything... Its just maybe next round I won't be so considerate in giving him room if he wants to criticize me for no reason

Last edited by XPR Soundwave on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:08; edited 1 time in total
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:07

XPR Soundwave wrote: Do who was a at fault at le mans??

I was willing to drop it but you adding this just changed my point of view. I'm sure you can join a party with me and Deftone about it. The fact we had a civil and very enjoyable two hours means something.

At least I don't do dick moves on GT cars. Also the fact you took direct offence to it and you immediately thought my rant was aimed at you implies you know you did something that you shouldn't have. Moreover, things could have been a billion times worse. You were trying to do me a favour? By what? Taking me and Deftone out? Were you not satisfied with wrecking one person's race and wanted to add more to your kill count?

It was your own demise anyway.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:09

XPR Soundwave wrote:I agree, I'm apologize for what I said wasn't right. Do who was a at fault at le mans??

However, it doesn't give anybody the right to degrade someone else over nothing they know about. The fact is, it was racing incident, or lag related BTW me and laggy. I was far right and he was far left and we still hit each other.

Ours wasn't lag, I gave you the opportunity to pass before the double left, at which point without the pass being made YOU should of backed off and waited for another chance to pass. It is the responsibility of the LMPC and LMP to pass GT cars without incident.

I had to throw myself over the kerb because you left me with nowhere else to go except the kerb or into you. Which i took the kerb, and bang hit and spun and you just drove on and said nothing. I checked the replay and your lucky it doesn't go that far.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:11

XPR Soundwave wrote:Its just maybe next round I won't be so considerate in giving him room if he wants to criticize me for no reason
GT cars weigh more than LMPs, by a lot. If you get in the habit of driving inconsiderately towards GT cars, they can just simply give you the same respect, and be effected by it a lot less.

Regardless, it isn't a road anyone wants to go down. As it's very bad sportsmanship.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:16

i'm not talking about the GT cars, i'm refering to motorhead degrading me with comments during the race, which were uncalled for. and then what he said on the forums publicly, pointing to that i didn't deserve to be there
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:16

this is going to PMs now, drop it
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:19

XPR Soundwave wrote:i'm not talking about the GT cars, i'm refering to motorhead degrading me with comments during the race, which were uncalled for. and then what he said on the forums publicly, pointing to that i didn't deserve to be there

tbh for the next round please change your GT to XPR Grosjean, so i know what to expect.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:22

You can be HMR Vettel. Smile 

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:23

laggy, you were laggin on my end btw. i guess your GT fits Smile
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by II AntR II Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:32

Guys, please stop it. It is starting to look ridiculous. Move on.
II AntR II
II AntR II

TORA Race Number : 870
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:33

PMs were sent..
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:41

XPR Soundwave wrote:laggy, you were laggin on my end btw. i guess your GT fits Smile

Hilarious tbh, my sides are splitting. Fact of the matter was, if it was a misjudgement on your part then you should of said something along those lines straight away. Instead of saying nothing until i was asked what happened and blaming me for it. Now your blaming lag ?

Have you even thought about what your typing ? because your messages are coming across quite mixed. Next time if the move isn't 100% safe THEN BACK OF and wait instead of ruining my race and by the sounds of it others as well.

Can we ban this guy from the series, its going to happen again and his childish threats prove it tbh. There is no place in this series or site for lunatic moves and adolescent threats.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:43

Knob Laggy wrote:
XPR Soundwave wrote:laggy, you were laggin on my end btw. i guess your GT fits Smile

Hilarious tbh, my sides are splitting. Fact of the matter was, if it was a misjudgement on your part then you should of said something along those lines straight away. Instead of saying nothing until i was asked what happened and blaming me for it. Now your blaming lag ?

Have you even thought about what your typing ? because your messages are coming across quite mixed. Next time if the move isn't 100% safe THEN BACK OF and wait instead of ruining my race and by the sounds of it others as well.

Can we ban this guy from the series, its going to happen again and his childish threats prove it tbh. There is no place in this series or site for lunatic moves and adolescent threats.

+1
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:44

i've sent you a PM, i've said what i said in public because i was pissed. and if you knew me, you would know how i race. now lets settle this in private.

btw, ive been racing here longer than you.

Last edited by XPR Soundwave on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:45; edited 1 time in total
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphoric Blaze Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:45

A pm from Grosjean...

XPR Soundwave wrote:i was on your right side going down the straight. i stayed right and one point went into the grass becuase you moved over one me. what happened after is not my fault, and maybe not yours. but i came out way worse than you did. would i do it again, absolutely.

i have overtaken so many cars in that corner in a variety of LMPs that making the move today i had no doubt there was gonna be a problem.

Seriously this kid is amazing, has no care for other drivers. Are the stewards not going to do anything, threats of crashing are in plain sight.
Euphoric Blaze
Euphoric Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next