TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes

+7
Hainesy
F4H Lotterer
v Hurricane v
PLOW tubbi
TLR Scrublord
CQR Aero
JAMIE ANDERS0N
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes Empty [MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 9:29

Hi Guys

A few things from last night.

First off Josh (BAR Smurfy). You are now apart of the race marshal team and when you sign up to race you are signing up to host also. The live timing hub is updated for about 30 mins before the race time with hosts for Q. Check this so you can see if your hosting, if you get invited to a party also is a good sign you are hosting.

Chris (LMR Warspite), Can you not talk about any Stewards Incedents in the races or partically XPR. Just dont talk lol

I have to say sorry for my late arrival my tv decided not to work so had to sort that out so the mrs had something to do.

Also thank you everyone for taking part.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes Empty Re: [MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes

Post by CQR Aero Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 10:37

Adding to the apologies: sorry for my lateness too....and for my "blow up". To be honest it was the proverbial "final straw". I think most would (hopefully) say that I've been "uncharacteristically calm/quiet" during recent months. That's mostly been because I've tried very hard to keep my mouth shut and keep my gripes inside or save them for the post-race Battlefield tourettes session but last night was too much.

Anyway, onwards and forwards......
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

[MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes Empty Re: [MARSHALS] TCC Meeting 2 - After notes

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 11:52

Apologies for my laptop dying, first & last time I do that. Embarassed Can't believe that happened and I'm going back to pen & paper from now on. No 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 12:58

CQR Aero wrote:Adding to the apologies:  sorry for my lateness too....and for my "blow up".  To be honest it was the proverbial "final straw".  I think most would (hopefully) say that I've been "uncharacteristically calm/quiet" during recent months.  That's mostly been because I've tried very hard to keep my mouth shut and keep my gripes inside or save them for the post-race Battlefield tourettes session but last night was too much.

Everyone will agree, what you do is a top job and we all would not be racing if not for the efforts of the staff.

Everyone can except that a 'Blow up' is inevitable from time to time, lots of international barriers to cross, guys being difficult thinking its funny or they genuinely dont own a brain, guys turning up late and putting things back 20 mins and just the general frustration of it all.

W all deal with it differently, for instance I know beanz masturbates alot Very Happy 

More to the point, thank you for what you do and lets just keep at it, its fun after all.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 13:04

Idea, can we not ask the drivers who are attending IE signed in and ready to race to come and find their lobby?

Example, I am hosting a qually, I build a lobby in public, the tittle being tora tcc lobby 2 (numbers instead of letters so as not to confuse lobby A with B later on).
The drivers find their allocated lobby on live timing and join accordingly.

This places the responsibilty of drivers getting in the lobby on time in their own hands.
If they leave it late then cant join, then bye bye, its your own fault.

We also then have the ability to start the racing ON TIME, Toca does not wait until everyone is on track to start!
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 13:21

Could work.....could also mean a flood of people leaving it til 5 mins before the race and then all trying to join at the same time, bouncing each other out, followed by a wave of "inv plz" etc messages, followed by a "CQR Aero-style Blow Up"
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 13:46

That might work Tubbi except for the fact most of the drivers don't read most of the posts in the forum. I have been guilty of this as most everyone else from time to time. But, I would say 85-90% of the drivers don't read the first post through. Also there are many that for one reason or another cannot see Google docs in the forum. But yes it would be a good idea to do something like that.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

TORA Race Number : 14
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://ax4x.org

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 14:04

F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 14:09

BG Chucky 82 wrote:

Chris (LMR Warspite), Can you not talk about any Stewards Incedents in the races or partically XPR.
I sent a message off to Richy about this mate, I added to the convo didn't start it, one person said about Shafter's car having a vinyl of a target with "XPR hit here" written on it, another said that's how you make a clean overtake on a tight corner (believe Shafter) and I just said where's a Viper when you need one, people giggled and we moved on, other than that I have never referenced stewards before, maybe races when I have seen accidents and crashes yes, but never anyone in particular.

If I shouldn't had said that I apologise to the staff as was meant to be a bit of banter and felt nothing wrong, however I don't feel obligated to apologise to anyone offended unless asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 14:15

BG Trash McNish wrote:Guys your help would be appreciated http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11531-tcc-round-2-replays#251134
Trash, I will get the ones I have up after I get back from my doctors appt.
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:43

BG Trash McNish wrote:Guys your help would be appreciated http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11531-tcc-round-2-replays#251134
You have the C lobby ones I presume? If not I'll fire them over bud.

CQR Aero wrote:Adding to the apologies:  sorry for my lateness too....and for my "blow up".  To be honest it was the proverbial "final straw".  I think most would (hopefully) say that I've been "uncharacteristically calm/quiet" during recent months.  That's mostly been because I've tried very hard to keep my mouth shut and keep my gripes inside or save them for the post-race Battlefield tourettes session but last night was too much.

TBH I feel a bit left out as I haven't been on the receiving end of a "blow up"..........yet. Could of been a lot worse anyway bud, once the racing got started it went quite quick, thought we were going to be there till at least gone 11.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:43

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Shafter's car having a vinyl of a target with "XPR hit here" written on it
I thought this was brilliant, I had a great laugh out of this when I saw it on a replay! Hilarious
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 19:57

Where have all the bg sigs come from??
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 20:15

BG Chucky 82 wrote:Where have all the bg sigs come from??
Looks like Beanzy has been busy, give him a reminder to do yours.
Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 8:30

better get him to do mine aswell and guys i will be back soon just got a few more things to sort out
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 18:21

BG Wingnut396 wrote:better get him to do mine aswell and guys i will be back soon just got a few more things to sort out
We need you back Wingers, to lay down the law. Razz 

Hainesy
Hainesy

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 18:41

XPR is not a dirty team. the target on our back n now on shafters bumper was unacceptable as i missed my break point. regarding code of cuduct rules recently posted clearly says this wasnt right. it actually makes me mad when people start talking crap about us. its just unessasery. also the viper comment didnt need to be said as it was said enough through the live chat. so ya im a little heated about this stuff. once again we must follow RULES that TORA have given us if u dont u should be up for punishment. u just dont see real life racing having childish stickers on their car after incident. RANT OVER talk to me if you have a problem with XPR
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 19:23

Inbox sent Venom, if you wish to discuss, lets please discuss in private.

Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 19:23

Doesn't mean it wasn't funny though! Very Happy 
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 19:55

Right as Richy has said please stop unnecessary behaviour on here and during TORA races.

I know Martin and Jamie have contacted x member and removed thus banner, please all try and act response-able TORA is not the platform like VM and forza.net we wont tolerate "call of duty" fan boy behaviour.

We are sim racers who some what have a different mentality to "call of duty" players, we need to remember that, if you feel aggravated by some 1 don't retaliate report to community team or staff please.

We all have to remember that there are children racing on TORA not just adults as a parent myself I don't want to start bringing out the naughty corner.

Cheers all for your support and lets try bring some fun back to TORA races and hopefully less lag bombs lol Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wingnut396 Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 21:10

It would seem reading a few things then it seems I better hurry up and get back on to get peace and love back in the community lol
BG Wingnut396
BG Wingnut396

TORA Race Number : 148
Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 21:36

Its cool we've sorted it now, was just a slight misunderstanding and just 5-10minutes of discussion we're cool.

I wasn't angry and from what I could tell neither was Venom, was just a small hiccup and we've quashed it without using a single swear word or even raising our voices Very Happy

Last edited by LMR WARSPITE on Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : evening? *even)

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 21:50

yup cheers for taking the time.
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by v Hurricane v Thu 19 Sep 2013 - 22:29

BUT I LIKE YELLING! cheers 

Oops, sorry. I had my earplugs in. Hehe
v Hurricane v
v Hurricane v

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 20 Sep 2013 - 19:02

TG Haydo wrote:
LMR WARSPITE wrote:Shafter's car having a vinyl of a target with "XPR hit here" written on it
I thought this was brilliant, I had a great laugh out of this when I saw it on a replay! Hilarious
You are not permitted to. As an official you have to remain neutral, and not condone any violations of TORA standards. Neutral
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next