TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form

+3
MAB170294
dave sp2
Racert46
7 posters

Go down

TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form Empty TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 11:40

Hi all,

In order to improve how TORA operates its race nights please can you fill out the below form so we can start to gather feedback and make sure we improve how we operate TORA official race series.

Remember to be as honest as possible, but please keep responses constructive, no one will be negatively affected in any way by their answers as long as they are kept on subject.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score -

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score -

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score -

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score -

5) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied how would you rate the new settings/format of the series?

Score -

6) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 ) If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

8 ) If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Any other comments?

Back to top Go down

TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form Empty Re: TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form

Post by Racert46 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 13:02

1) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the race night?

Score - 4, With the qualifying starting 30 minute earlier than normal, I was expecting the lobbies to be set up sooner, but still we start after 9:30.

2) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the lobby hosts?

Score - 6, He did a good job yesterday. Good explanation of the new rules. It was his second time hosting, Top Job.

3) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, how would you rate the driving standards of the other drivers?

Score - Difficult as there is some big difference in skill level. I had great battles in the lobby with great drivers but also witnessed dumb accidents that could have easily avoided. Also while fighting for 2nd place we hit a back marker and he is doing donuts (or something like that in a corner) tire smoke everywhere....

4) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, How would you rate the punctuation of TORA during the event i.e. lobby hosts invites, LT updates race results updates?

Score - 4, The Invites are on time, its the actual starting that is the problem. Race results should be done asap.

5) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied how would you rate the new settings/format of the series?

Score - 4, I signed up for a different series then what it has become. Not a fan of the formation lap style grid setting, leaves room for damage before the race starts (due to lag, dumb driving from others)

6) On a scale of 1 - 7 where 1=Extremely Dissatisfied and 7=Extremely Satisfied, Did you enjoy yourself?

Score - 5

7 ) If you could suggest an area of improvement for the race night, what would it be?

I would like to ask for more silence while racing, some of us older men need to concentrate and its hard when people
are discussing all kinds of topics from accidents that happened in other races to shopping list and so on...This one time at band camp.................

The lobby host should be more strict in this area.

8 ) If you could suggest one area of improvement for the series, what would it be?

Try to start actual race sooner, speed up time between qualifying and race. What is the point of the 30 min earlier qualifying start?

Any other comments?

I appreciate the all the effort you guys put in to this.
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form Empty Re: TORA European GT Round 2 Feedback Form

Post by dave sp2 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:29

Score - 6, great racing!

Score - 4, I'm still learning but there wasn't to many complaints and all in the lobby seemed to have a good race night.

Score - 6, lobby B was close and clean, some very good drivers on tora. these gt cars are very fast and require a delicate touch when in traffic etc

Score - 5, some people put a lot off effort into the organization of these events, this seems to get forgotten on a regular basis.

Score - 5, I like the the racing no matter how it is done, just being on track with like minded and talented people is a joy, meeting 1 and 2 both worked all beit in different ways. the second race has issues with replays due to the race lengh,.

Score - 6, yes!! being a host has added to the stress levels but this will ease with time I hope!!

Not sure there is much that can be done, yes we all want it to be quicker between quali and race starts but with so many people to organise around etc this is always going to take time

dodgy connections, lagout issues, mics being turned up to loud, TV's being turned up to loud, these are all things that would help the nights racing go a little better!

Any other comments?

thank you chris and steven for the great work and effort you put in, thank you to everyone I have raced with so far, and thank you tora for bringing competitive motorsport back in to my life!
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MAB170294 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:50

Score - 6 racing was great, not as close as silverstone but that's probably down to my driving. Reverse grid made the second race more exciting, trying to fend of the faster guys

Score - not for me to answer, I'll let the drivers answer that.

Score - 5, most of the drivers were really good left racing room for each other

Score - not for me to answer, though i think some people don't realize the effort put into making the night run as smoothly as last night.

Score - 6, nothing i can really say except it is probably the best way possible, the warm up lap adds a bit of extra realism as well as simplifying the grid set up. Only down side is the lengh of the second race it's too long for the replays and too many laps to fend off the faster guys haha,.

Score - 10 (if it counts, if not 7), i really enjoyed last night can't wait for the next one

Not really no

Nothing that TORA can control
MAB170294
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 19:24

I'm not going to fill out the form as I'm pretty happy with everything. I would just like to say I think lobby hosts need to address people who are talking far too much during the races. Whether it's talking too loud or talking way too much about random crap a lot lf us including me need to concentrate during the race. The odd chat is fine for me but sometimes it just gets a bit too much.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MAB170294 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 19:28

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:I'm not going to fill out the form as I'm pretty happy with everything. I would just like to say I think lobby hosts need to address people who are talking far too much during the races. Whether it's talking too loud or talking way too much about random crap a lot lf us including me need to concentrate during the race. The odd chat is fine for me but sometimes it just gets a bit too much.

I'll take that on board, thanks for the feedback always helps, sorry about that
MAB170294
MAB170294

TORA Race Number : 40
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:14

Score - 7, although my result is not so brilliant, and that sums it all up: great fun and close, clean racing.

Score - 7, great hosts in both races.

Score - 7, standard is always very high on TORA, even in lower lobbies (those in which i compete).

Score - 6, maybe you can improve the results updates, which, however, goes quite well.

Score - 7+, great work! I was very dissatisfied with the old formula, especially for the second race. Now is perfect.

Score - 7

None.

None.
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

TORA Race Number : 719
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 21:13

MAB170294 wrote:
D4RR3N 3579 wrote:I'm not going to fill out the form as I'm pretty happy with everything. I would just like to say I think lobby hosts need to address people who are talking far too much during the races. Whether it's talking too loud or talking way too much about random crap a lot lf us including me need to concentrate during the race. The odd chat is fine for me but sometimes it just gets a bit too much.

I'll take that on board, thanks for the feedback always helps, sorry about that
No problem mate you were great at hosting the lobby.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hilli182 Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 8:51

Qualifying ran great, the whole night needs to be speeded up though in my opinion, with the lenght of the races it turns into a long night.

Also due to not qualifying i was in lobby D which seemed to be full of people in for a joke, first few laps of race one was littered with incidents (even after a restart) ive never seen anything like it in TORA and it was very annoying to say the least.

Theres no point people putting in the hours practicing and tuning for it all to be ruined in this manor
hilli182
hilli182

TORA Race Number : 182
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 14:02

Everything said is being taken into consideration guys trust me, this is so we get a first hand account by you our community on how you feel about the racing and the evening as a whole.

The issues addressed will be looked into, because I myself cannot be present in every lobby I cannot assist in advising the hosts at the time, as one or two are still learning the ropes so are not 100% sure on what the limit is between being too leniant and being too strict.

But I will make sure all drivers keep to the rulebook and don't do anything that would risk anothers race, if this means continuely causing contact during the parade lap whilst not following hosts instructions, or talking too much, some banter is acceptable as long as it is kept on subject and to a minimum, each host has their own level of acceptance but will set the max for them to keep to.

Keep the feedback coming guys, it helps us to understand what you thought went well and what you would like to see improved. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 23:03

Score - 6

Largely brilliant. Still some issues with waiting in a lobby for what seems like an enternity for some racing to start; but I know that can't really be helped. Otherwise; awesome.

Score - 7

Really good. I think it was dave sp2 (but don't hold me to it) and explained any questions that were asked quickly and clearly. Can't fault him.

Score - 6

Race one showed the usual harmless paint trading I've come to expect from TORA that resulted only in a elevated heart rate. Got lag bombed by a Viper in race two which was frustrating but ultimately no one's fault.

Score - 4

Qualifying normally starts pretty promptly which is good but a lack of staff means the racing staggers behind. This also effects the promptness of the results. TORA take note: we need help running this amazing series! And to the other racers in this series: stop giving Warspite so much grief; he's steering this ship all but single handedly so give the guy some credit.

Score - 5

Having to make radical changes to the format after one round is frustrating, not being able to please everyone is more frustrating still; but this layout is still in its infancy, so even though I'm not huge on the reverse grid, I'm giving it time. Besides, this is a brand new series, there's always going to be teething problems.

Score - 7

Less in race chatter, more staff. That's about it Smile

More staff! And less agro for Warspite.
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down