TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice

4 posters

Go down

Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice Empty Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice

Post by FSR Groves Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 0:48

Hello all,

Just briefly letting you know that I'm going to be far less active in TORA races for a while.

I have far more important things to spend time on at the moment (A Levels) and after some 'politics' with other members I've decided it'd be far better to leave for a while.

I may be back for Bandit197's DTM series and TASCAR in may, but I'm not sure at the moment.

I want to breifly thank the staff of TORA for organising this whole thing, it's the best online racing group out there and everyone who contributes should be very proud. Thank you Smile

P.S. if by May i havent announced anything, put my number up for allocation

Last edited by jgroves1996 on Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 14:09; edited 2 times in total
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice Empty Re: Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 0:59

Good luck wherever you go mate.

I'll always remember that DTM race at Benchmark as one of the best races I have ever been a part of. Thank you for that.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice Empty Re: Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice

Post by FSR Groves Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 1:01

Cheers man, thanks for having had me on Allied Forces, that benchmark race was fantastic Smile
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 1:16

Decreasing my TORA activity until further notice 86cfd89b303a0aa75651b2911508e289e3511784ff011dfdb2edacf0abf33ae9

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 1:20

best meme 2014
miss you mate, hope to still stuff about on XBL though
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 1:31

Oh i'll be on xbl dont you worry! Smile

Don't puss in boots me man... adorableness is my weak spot! Razz
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 1:42

Na dude I was being serious, you're a great guy and i'll miss seeing you pop up around here.

From one student to another, I completely understand how tough it is to make these choices, as much as we like not to believe, EVERYONE who uses this website has Forza as their hobby, i'm not ashamed to admit it.

But Education comes First everytime, I wish you all the best mate and you will be welcomed back anytime with open arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 12:08

I pretty much patched the racing as soon as I did my Advanced Highers at School, and with Uni and things like that now, I just don't have the time.

But it's still a good community to have gr8 chat with Smile
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 14:01

Exactly my thinking Nicky Smile I'll still be lurking the forum to talk about F1 and BTCC and stuff Smile Just the racing will be toned down to an absolute minimum Smile
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down