TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Resigning from TORA until further notice. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Resigning from TORA until further notice.

Go down

Resigning from TORA until further notice. Empty Resigning from TORA until further notice.

Hello everyone. It is with much regret that I have decided to suspend participating in any online motorsport based events including TORA until further notice due to ongoing connection issues can be resolved. I rarely manage to connect to race lobbies and on the occasion that I do connect I am a lag wreck waiting to happen. Therefore I formally withdraw from any series that I am registered for and Ax4x driver fluffy of relic will replace me in the upcoming ISCC season. I blame this profoundly on Sky Broadband due to the fact that their servers struggle to connect to people in my local area, South Leeds. Until I can convince my parents to upgrade to Fibre Optic broadband (I even offered to pay for it!) I will be focussing on preparing to begin my application to join the Army at the start of 2014. Unfortunately for you lot, I'll still lurk about the forums What a Face

Resigning from TORA until further notice. 2774253202

Thank You.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Resigning from TORA until further notice. :: Comments

FSR Groves

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 0:27 by FSR Groves

Oh dear, I have Sky Broadband also that's been a bit shaky the past few days! Hope mine doesn't horribly wrong...

Hope to see you back soon!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 0:29 by Ax4x Kane

Oh, and I relinquish my #10 TORA Number. It's yours if you want it Groves, I know how much you love Danica Razz

Back to top Go down

theboomeranga

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 0:31 by theboomeranga

that sucks mate, 
like groves said, hope to see you soon

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 6:37 by Ax4x Mikey J

Sad

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 11:08 by LastNewtStandin

Thats a shame mate.
I stand by my sky connection despite being 10down 1up with faster options being available. The stability for old london copper is superb with 1 or 2 disconnects a year.
Goes to show its not always the provider but area at fault.
A crying shame that uk broadband is in such dis array with so much tech being reliant on it.

Hope to see you back on track soon Sad

Back to top Go down

BG Wingnut396

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 11:29 by BG Wingnut396

kilroy a little advice with your connection being so low ofcom say that a broadband provider has to give no less than 3meg connection once it drops below this then you can get them involved

Back to top Go down

Colonal Keidec

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 13:40 by Colonal Keidec

That sucks mate, yep I will take ur drive on no probs Smile

Back to top Go down

FSR Groves

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 14:17 by FSR Groves

Cheers Kilroy! How did you know I liked Danica?? Wink

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 23:56 by Ax4x Kane

I'm proud of this: