TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 Empty [HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment

[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment - Page 2 11978225553_a2203e8e6c_c
Photo Credit to Zeta0085

Happy Cat Racing is a recently created team that has begun to compete with the best teams on TORA, we're now looking for more members to join our ranks. Our main aim is to just have a laugh & enjoy the racing that these sites bring, whether your way of having fun is competing to the best of your ability or just turning up & having a giggle, we can help make the race night more enjoyable for you. If you want to become a part of HCR get in contact with me.

Current Driver Line Up
HCR Mad Dog
HCR Pinto Power
HCR Two Stroke
HCR Super T
HCR Hamish
HCR Wizard
HCR Bellmond
HCR Mystic
HMR Motorhead
xNightmare84
Blade39x
V4Vendetta83

Last edited by HCR Mad Dog on Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 19:16; edited 8 times in total
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

[HC R] Happy Cat Racing - Driver Line Up & Recruitment :: Comments

I Ray P Dave I

Post Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 9:37 by I Ray P Dave I

thanks deftone, in the last 8 months things have gone from strength to strength for the team and im proud to be a part of it

Back to top Go down

HCR Bellmond

Post Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 9:58 by HCR Bellmond

Cheers Deftone Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 10:19 by ES5XB0Y

Lol indeed we do but I am wiling to hand the young grasshopper the reigns till I get more time lol

Back to top Go down

HCR Bellmond

Post Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 21:57 by HCR Bellmond

Happy Cat Racing are proud to announce our latest additions to the team, Carlsons Raiders and Freheliaz.

Welcome to you both Smile

Back to top Go down

SVR Solar

Post Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 23:59 by SVR Solar

Welcome Guys cant wait race with yas all Smile

Back to top Go down

HCR Bellmond

Post Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 9:55 by HCR Bellmond

HCR are sad to announce Mad Dog has decided to leave the team to run privateer entries! We wish to thank Hayden for all his efforts building the team up from nothing to a multi championship winning team with a great group of guys! He will be sadly missed and we all wish him the best for the future.

As expected with such a big departure HCR are currently re structuring the team and aim to be competing as normal as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

HCR

Back to top Go down

HCR MeRiCA

Post Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 17:24 by HCR MeRiCA

I would like to join if I could, good group of guy that I have talked to since I have been at tora

Back to top Go down

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Post Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 17:29 by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

^perfect fit

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2