TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed

Go down

LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed Empty LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed

Hello everyone!

On behalf of LMP Motorsport, I am proud to announce our participation in the MSA TORA Touring Car Championship Season 9.

The team have previously ran the championship before and it is with great pleasure to say we are returning for the new season.

Our result last year was above what we were expecting which really gave us a motivational boost. It was safe to say the competition was fierce and it gave us a real challenge for the series. Which we enjoyed a lot.

Anyway, that is LAST season. Let's go on about our plans for this season.

The MSA TORA Touring Car Championship Season 9 hopes to bring us yet another set of results to the LMP Motorsport team and we are looking forward to our participation, with a bigger roster than last season. Our car last year was the Lexus IS300 which was sponsored by Skoroapps, which ran a two driver team last season and we finished with above average results. The series was 6 meetings and 18 races. This season, we have come more prepared as the season promises a 10 meeting race with 30 races for us to participate in with a grand total of 150 x 30 up for grabs. (For those who don't know maths, that is a whopping total of 4,500 points!) In the driver standings and even more in the teams. This season is going to be even more fierce than the last, which was aired on the renown Motors TV. Unfortunately, this season will not be aired on TV, to everyone's disappointment for licensing reasons.

For LMP Motorsport however, this is proving to be something special as we are running an exclusive livery authorized by none other than Codemasters, the creators of the famous F1 games and the DiRT series. The livery is our prize to show off this season and we are showing it with pride.

The driver line up consists of CarbonViper93, DarkGunner40 and FSR Josh, all of which have raced together in the LM24. The MSA TORA Touring Car Championship Season 9 is going to be a blast for us and we hope it is going to be just as fun for you guys. The car we have chosen to run is the 2002 Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 2002.

Well, that seems to be all I can cover in regards to the run up to the MSA TORA Touring Car Championship Season 9. For more information, scroll through our team page for our previous liveries and our drivers.

See you on the track,

The LMP Motorsport team.
LMP Dragon
LMP Dragon

TORA Race Number : 93
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1671
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://lmpdragon.jgsw.me

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

LMP Motorsport TCC Entry Confirmed :: Comments

Post Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 22:02 by AMG Pr3d

Congratulations on the deal Steve, hopefully all goes well for you guys this time round (Le Mans was abit of an upset). I'm sure youguysncan pull something impressive out the bag this time round! All the best and I hope to you see you on the track!

Back to top Go down

LMP Dragon

Post Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 1:53 by LMP Dragon

AMG Pr3d wrote:Congratulations on the deal Steve, hopefully all goes well for you guys this time round (Le Mans was abit of an upset). I'm sure youguysncan pull something impressive out the bag this time round! All the best and I hope to you see you on the track!

Thanks Pr3d! We are just relying on our painter to get the livery done, otherwise, we have an alternate but near enough similar paint job.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down