TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry.

Go down

MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. Empty MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry.

MB Motorsport confirm LMS entry. Mb_mot23
LMS

MB Motorsport have today confirmed that they will be entering the 2010 Tora Le Mans Series with a three man driver line up in the GT1 class. The team are optimistic for the season and hope to build on there already succesful 2009 campaign in GT3 class. With an aim to compete for the whole season this year the team are looking forward to the test day and media session.

The team are also going to be supporting a new team in the GT2 class to compliment the main MB Motorsport team. The new team will be run by long standing MB Motorsport member and second in comand Sgt JigglyMoobs. The no.2 driver at MB had this to say on the position: "... of course it will be a challenge, but it will be an honour. racelegend has shown great faith in me over the past few years through some awkward times but now feels that i can takle the challenges that lie ahead... My main focus will be with MB and ensuring that the team can rely on me as a consistant driver for them, but this will not affect the running of our newteam..."

MB Motorsport would like to make this clear to officials that this is not a 'second' team, but a team that will recieve huge support from the guys based at the Berkshire factory. The team are looking for applicants for both classes. If your are interested please PM racelegend MB1.

The teams are currently testing a Saleen S7R and a 911 GT3-RSR. They are still working though and will confirm final choices in the next few days. until then...
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit