TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest!

Go down

THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest! Empty THO Forza 4 Hillclimb Series - Gauging Interest!

Post by FSR Groves Fri 12 Sep 2014 - 22:21

Hello TORA!

I would like to see if anybody would be interested in taking part in a Hillclimb series on Forza Motorsport 4!

The event would follow this format:

Each week, a different Car Class is run. The first week will be B class cars, then A, S, R3, R2 and R1. Any car will be eligible so long as it is in the car class that is being run that night.

Each meeting consists of 3 heats up the Old Fujimi Kaido Hillclimb course. Dirty laps and Clean Laps count as there is no corner to cut on track. The drivers best lap out of the 3 runs will be the time put into the final results. Whoever has the fastest time is the winner of that event.

The event would be run on the Team HARD Online forum :http://teamhardonline.forumotion.co.uk/ which means that in order to race you would have to create an account. If you are interested or have any questions, please let us know in the comments below!

Thank you!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down