TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.

+6
TheAngryPudding
Ax4x Mikey J
FSR Groves
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
dave sp2
ShrinkingSteven
10 posters

Go down

Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  Empty Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 20:44

Hello everyone, hope you all are well and getting the trucks unloaded for next Sundays racing. Very Happy

I have been reading about alot of bad situations regarding the first 3 meetings of Porsche Supercup. This surprized me because I thought that it had gone very well with minimal troubles and the racing very close and majority clean.

However,
I know there hasn't been a real stewards decision from anything that's been posted up about an inquire up to date.
Reason for that is FM4 is not being reviewed by the stewards (Guys in yellow) It came to a sudden shock to myself and everyone involved in PSC this meant we were not aware of what was going to happen to any issues you guys post and the manner on how it will be conducted.

So to combat this, the Staff/CT/Marshalls and any stewards who are doing this series and willing to help with stewarding will do this to the best of our abilities and still follow the same practices as if stewards were still looking at it.

To submit an SI PM either LMR Bandit/ Flying MikeyJ /Shrinkingsteven then things will be taken from there.
(Remember we all have lives outside of TORA so do not expect it to be instant)

Now, regarding anything that has happened in previous rounds I will let slide and for round 4 have a clean slate and work forward with you guys together as a community to make this work, implementing what I have said above into action.

I honestly hope this has cleared up alot of confusion with you all, see you all at Lemans. Any other quires PM me and ill try to help the best I can i know I cant please everyone. Razz

Thanks for reading.
Steve. Cheers
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  Empty Re: Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.

Post by dave sp2 Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 20:45

Well said sir, let's hope we can move forward with the continued awsome racing!!
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.  Empty Re: Porsche Supercup Announcement please read.

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 23:11

\m/ top notch as always
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 1:08

Ridiculous that fm4 isn't being looked at by stewards. Why not get stewards who can? I was refused to be a steward because i didnt have forza 5 scratch

Well handled Steven!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 1:13

It was a staff decision a while back that the TCC was to be the last FM4 series handled directly by the Stewards team.

At the time, I believe the consensus was that nobody would be racing Forza 4 or on the 360.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 1:15

What?! Nobody would be racing on it?! Im actually shocked.. (Not having a go at you Mikey by the way)
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 7:20

Hmmm. Wonder what happened to staff telling us FM4 wouldnt be abandoned...

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 15:36

Not quite "abandoned", more along the lines of "neglected".
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 19:22

The same staff that said fm4 would not be used at all after fm5 came out, and that project cars will be the future. Neither statement has yet been true!
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 20:04

You're all getting the same service as before, it makes no difference if it comes from a guy with a orange name or a guy with a blue or green name. Just enjoy the fact that the staff on TORA are going out of their way to at least run series on FM4 so you can actually enjoy the racing, that's why you guys are here in the first place.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 21:08

count me in for doing the steward stuff

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 23:48

HaydieT wrote:You're all getting the same service as before, it makes no difference if it comes from a guy with a orange name or a guy with a blue or green name. Just enjoy the fact that the staff on TORA are going out of their way to at least run series on FM4 so you can actually enjoy the racing, that's why you guys are here in the first place.

^^This guy. Cheers

Cheers Hunty as well top man!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:54

HaydieT wrote:You're all getting the same service as before, it makes no difference if it comes from a guy with a orange name or a guy with a blue or green name. Just enjoy the fact that the staff on TORA are going out of their way to at least run series on FM4 so you can actually enjoy the racing, that's why you guys are here in the first place.
I disagree we race on TORA because its sapposed to be the best in the world.
Clearly many more stewerds would have steped up for dutys on TORA4 if we would have known 98% were jumping ship to TORA5 hense the lack of communication i have spoke of before!
As for the people complaining about the "winging" going on rember these words young paddyjaun Wink
Squeaky wheel will get you greasing
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 16:12

ok this has gone into an argument

i will say looking back on the lobbys i end up in there has only been a few incedents like spin outs or lagg the only noticble ones where man like chaz and british first on sebring and an incedent nuirburging but are racing incedents

i feel if stewerds wont look at these then those who will agree to do as such hunty can possible work on here or other forza 4 events there in more otherwise its up to host

now as to forza 4 until upto 60% have an xbox one i feel the 360 should NOT be abbandoned and should be treated equel as the servers wont be shut down for the next 2 years

viper
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 16:50

you could speak to the event coordinator and make a dedicated steward team for each FM4 series ?
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 18:57

Simple fact it, staff went to great lengths to say Forza 4 wouldnt be in the exact position it is in now. It is fortunate that the Community Team are taking on extra duties on top of the stuff they are already doing to keep people racing in the manner they have become accustomed to, but it would appear that despite assurances that XB360 / FM4 wouldnt be ditched by staff, that is exactly what has happened.

And before I get the usual sarcy "Why dont you help out then" that seems to follow any critique of TORA, I have on countless occasions offered to help with Stewarding (cant be available to host as my schedule doesnt allow that amount of time) and it hasnt so much been rejected as completely ignored.

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 23:01

Okay well. I'm sure I have covered this pretty much anyways and well its all been churned over again and again regarding the whole staff to FM5 thing.
However its happened and we have to deal with it.

[Censored] has happened and we need to just get on with it which is exactly what for about 10 months now myself and others have ran two GT championships and various other series, for you guys to keep racing alive on the 360.

So in all honestly this is the first time that we have truly been left on our own. Without steward input etc, so we will just have to deal with it as a community? ( Isn't that actually better than it was before then?) Wink

Can we drop this now? I mean I don't see many lap times being posted up for this weekend. What is this Audi sandbagging or Red bull poker bluffing? Cool

Much love! I love you I love you
Steve.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down