TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Awards: Team of the Year

+11
MaynardMK4
TLR Scrublord
TheAngryPudding
F4H Stingray
SVR Solar
LRT Stubbsy
Standaman94
F4H Button
I Ray P Dave I
F4H Hakkinen
Matt
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is your Team of the Year?

TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 19 ]
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 12 ]
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 22 ]
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Awards: Team of the Year

Post by Matt Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 10:56

1) It's for FUN!
2) It's part of awider radio show on Thursday that the WHOLE of TORA's year will be discussed, invites for that have been open in the TORA Radio thread since last week.
3) I have had to chase people to even put their thoughts down for this so people in the CT have had more than their fair chance to vote.

I am genuinely surprised at the attitude this is being received in. It's Christmas guys. There's not even a prize up for grabs. Can't we all just have some fun and celebrate a good year of racing?

TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 EwVLgo3
TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 12:40

If it was meant to be more serious then it wouldn't have been a poll, surely? Polls give the bigger dogs and their buddies the advantage to vote for themselves more so if this was meant to be anything other than light hearted it would not have been a poll.

That's my 2 cents...pence.

One C is better.

TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 1SYCYfDTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 VWFRPRpTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 KXuWtxqTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 NmyjVoUTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 ZxxURAMTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 JgDewLgTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 WLxDUZYTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 5nPqOwATORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 K91JzVYTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 70LXLscTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 ZZnXNxnTORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 JUwEMx8TORA Awards: Team of the Year - Page 2 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 13:31

XPR Devil wrote:The can was opened when a number of teams were left out. I don't see the teams that are included complaining.

i dont see why you would even mention the other teams that are in the pole not complaining like Matt said its for Fun Christmas is on the way and all the teams that are not included are coming up with "Reasons" why they should of been included dont understand why you cant just put a vote in and stop the moaning,
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Wed 10 Dec 2014 - 13:45

i just think everyone should stop bitching about something that actually doesnt mean anything to anyone in the real world. so build a bridge and get over it
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2