TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements!

Go down

Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! Empty Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements!

Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! Elson_10Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! Braley10

Everyone here at Team HARD. Online would like to wish all of TORA a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015. 2014 has been a great year of racing for everyone here at TORA and we can't wait to see what 2015 will bring both for the Online team and the real world team! We'd once again like to thank everyone who puts effort into the site to make it what it is; a great community with great racing.

We'd also like to welcome two new drivers to the Team HARD. roster: Xebot360 and GBR x Vetran both completed their evaluation tests today in our VW Cup car and both performed brilliantly. They will be joining us on track for next year.

Once again, have a very Merry Christmas everybody!

Cheers
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Team HARD Season's Greetings and driver announcements! :: Comments

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 24 Dec 2014 - 23:31 by Ax4x Mikey J

Merry Christmas!

See you Sunday Jordan!

Back to top Go down

FSR Groves

Post Wed 24 Dec 2014 - 23:53 by FSR Groves

Can't wait! Smile no better reason to come off my new Xbone and onto the old game than racing around one of my least favourite tracks in a car that looks like that! lol!

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 24 Dec 2014 - 23:53 by Ax4x Mikey J

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down